TL;DR: NEETs are useless and need to be eradicated for the continuation of the White Race

TL;DR: NEETs are useless and need to be eradicated for the continuation of the White Race

I agree with Jordan Peterson: Jews must be erradicated

Jordan "the one man holocaust" Peterson

Martin Luther Peterson

>set your life straight goyim
>cries on camera
>takes multiple anti depressants
>has a feminine voice
>is physically weak
>suffers from severe depression

Why doesn’t Peterson get his life together? And why doesn’t he admit certain races are incapable of sustaining a civilization?

Jordan "to find out who rules over you, simply look whom you are not allowed to criticize" Peterson

Read 200 years together!
- Jordan Peterson

And that's no joke!

Jordan "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white people" Peterson

Jordan "The ten ton terror of tel aviv" Peterson

>listening to an audiobook because you're too much of a brainlet to take time to read it
I bet you have Dunning-Kruger

>55
>Boomer

He’s an old Gen Xer

If was free and I listen to it on my way to work. Commutes are a bitch but it beats being in a Muslim majority nation.

Bin your knife m8.

Did you just mistake Australia with the UK?

>takes multiple anti depressants
Wait he does? lmao you gotta be fucking kidding

He does. He also fucking cried like a baby about some cringey statement. The guy is totally mentally and emotionally unstable himself. Typical shrink and about as "dangerous" and controversial as a piece of wood

He takes a SSRI and Wellbutrin.

NEETs are a product of our society /argument

No they’re a product of failed parenting

The irony of people taking psychological advice from someone who takes drugs is too much man lmao

The absolute state of American posters

come @ me bro

>TL;DR: NEETs are useless and need to be eradicated for the continuation of the White Race

Peterson is a useless shill, his book should probably be titled: "How to finally end that damned frog"

>I bet you have Dunning-Kruger

Australia... Dunning-Kruger isn't a condition