If someone were actually to be a woman on this board, how would they prove it besides tits or gtfo...

If someone were actually to be a woman on this board, how would they prove it besides tits or gtfo? Would they even need to prove it? Is a conservative, prolife, anti-immigration woman's viewpoint and commentary wanted on this board at all? The anti-women sentiment present in the alt-right (or pol at least) bothers me, because it repulses otherwise conservative redpilled women who may want to speak on behalf of other conservative redpilled women. A movement full of incels is a movement that won't survive long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw

They could prove it by doing this simple thing: STFU.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw

Bump

>If someone were actually to be a woman on this board, how would they prove it besides tits or gtfo?
Why would they? Just don't ever mention it. Holy shit.

If you are a actual trad women and not a thot people will listen to you.

If the leftist women are going to be so fucking loud, should the women on the right do the same?

If you can't make a rational and persuasive post without calling attention to your vagina, then you can't make a rational and persuasive post, and so you have nothing to offer. Those sorts might as well leave, as they serve no purpose here.

Shut up whore. You are property

Yes.

The fact that you're asking this question means you still do not understand the concept of TITS OR GTFO

My point is, is the opinion taken differently coming from a woman, even if it's the same? I assume everyone I see on this board is a man, and it's disturbing to think that an opinion coming from a woman would be disregarded based on that virtue alone.

Argue like a man and you can stay

why do women t6hink their gender adds significantly to the conversation?

Completely fair. It's useless and petty for anyone to come on this board and try to get more points simply for their sex. But would a woman's opinion ever be wanted specifically? With political issues regarding women?

why would you have to prove on the internet that yo uar a woman?

Better question: why would they need to?

To be clear, you do not need to announce anything personal about yourself if you are stating your opinion. Your opinion is then judged on its merits. If you announce you're a woman, or a nigger, a leaf I'm going to call you mean things and pretend you have no brain. Welcome to the marketplace of ideas

Tits or gtfo

Sharpie in pooper with prissy I'm frame is also adequate

Ehhhhh. Not really. Men are almost better at being women nowadays...

there are no women on the internet means it doesn't matter whether you are or aren't a woman not that there aren't any women online

I despise women who think that way, but I doubt most conservative women do. I speak only from the point of view of someone perhaps wanting a conservative woman's view on issues such as abortion.

never prove you're a woman for any reason. never reveal it. not ever.

you can meet people through Sup Forums, but it has to be anonymously. the reveal can come in discord, steam, or other much faggier platforms. IE take your coat and GTFO

>teehee i have a vagina so that makes my arguments have more merit

>conservative redpilled women

>would a woman's opinion ever be wanted specifically?
Yes, by beta white knight faggots. See: Lauren "Coalburner" Southern.

I meant if someone wanted a women's view on an issue that affected them politically.

Why would you want to prove it, just be user, otherwise you are looking for attention and useless.

>Would they even need to prove it? Is a conservative, prolife, anti-immigration woman's viewpoint and commentary wanted on this board at all?
No women have no place in politics if you where actually redpilled you'd know this also there is nothing wrong with aborting shit skin babies you dumb roastie

They do exist. They voted for Trump overwhelmingly.

>If you where actually redpilled
ecks dee

Even on issues such as abortion?

It's about just as pointless as the occasional right-wing black that comes to post here.

Except women make up fifty percent of the world. They're on this board right now.

>wanted a women's view
>wanting other's views
They should express them, we should not seek them out. There is no credibility possible short of self doxxing here, so one's claim must suffice, insofar as it can. Tits or gtfo will be uttered regardless, it's just an age old Sup Forums tradition, for better or worse.

Why would the fact they are a woman add any weight to the argument? You don't need to identify with something to prove it is a social good.

How is "Women because reason abc" worse than " I feel, as a woman because abc" in your mind? Stop using a passive voice and stop using social identity as a sales pitch. No one here cares or will identify with you.

Pro-tip: You can show tits without taking your clothes off.
>niggerpointingathishead.png

>If someone were actually to be a woman on this board, how would they prove it besides tits or gtfo?

Vagina.

It's always so jarring when a woman reveals herself on here. I never think they'd wanna come here

why would you want to prove it?

what would it solve?

you just want attention, admit it

This necessitates the idea that there are "men's issues" and "women's issues" instead of just "societal issues", which is a dangerous and divisive game.

Except if ABC is an issue that is most vehemently opposed by women? ie the prolife movement. Or an issue where the overwhelming majority of supporters are women, like having feminine products being taxed as luxuries. I think a women couldn't speak better on it than a man necessarily, but there's now doubt that their argument will hold the merit of THEM being the ones affected by the politics.

>how would they prove it besides tits or gtfo

You need to understand, "Tits or GTFO" is not about proving you're a woman. It's about proving to you that your special status afforded to you in real space is not afforded to you on the internet. You can either claim you're a woman, expecting that special status, and be bombarded with demands to degrade yourself just for that special status you want, or you can just... not try to claim your status as a woman, and post normally.

Just post a picture of yourself or something girly with a timestamp, doesn't even have to be naked pictures of yourself.

People just say that because they want to see your tits.

For example, something tells me this is Lauren Southern and that you're trying to get fans from literally the anus of the internet, then you're doing it wrong. I've been here or at least lurking at this place for 10 years and the only reason it's so mysognistic is because it's filled with nazi neckbeards who have never gotten laid because they post on a cambodian basket weaving site.

Also I'm psychic and a megalomaniac but that's another story.

But there are issues that only affect men and issues that only affect women. Abortion is not one of them. Taxing feminine products as luxuries is one.

Lol the older married boomer women did millennial women are feminist garbage >im gonna whore around and be degenerate but i voted for trump so its cool rite guize ?

There are women on here, but they don't reveal themselves.

There were two women once.
They posted vocaroos doing parodies on liberal women's voices/phrases they say and took requests
Where did they go Sup Forums?

If you can't argue a point without help from "pussy points" you can't argue a point. Your holes are worthless here, and calling attention to them means you yourself are worthless.

Did you even read any previous replies above?

Everyone on Sup Forums is a dude

t.dude

Here you are just a faceless shit posting frog, if you want attention for your cunt post on youtube or your blog.

There is no difference between woman should be able to abort their babies because the possibility they could be raped by a nigger and I feel I should as a woman have the right to abort a nigger rape baby other than you want attention here for the most part.

What does your gender have to do with politics? Your platform should be your policy not your pussy

It's an anonymous board
If your gender is the only thing of importance in your contribution to a discussion, then can you really say it's important?
Man up and discuss things as a presumed male

>anti-women
Have you had under 50 partners? How many STDs? any black partners?

>I will answer for you: No, >1, yes

Yes, and that you don't understand this is more proof than your tits that you are in fact a woman, and that nothing you have to say has any value.

"I have to let everyone know I'm a woman because I want attention or think it makes my statements more important" is exactly why women don't belong in politics and a lot of other places
If a woman was worth having here, she'd know better than to draw unnecessary attention to that fact. She's also know the vast majority of her sex doesn't deserve voting rights, meaning it makes more sense to rescind them altogether. If she says no because "muh individualism" then she's part of the problem.

Again, above I've said that some politics affect men and women either differently or exclusively.

There are actually many women on this board. The reason we don't say so is because
>as a woman
contributes the same as
>as a polysex genderqueer
and
>as a single black mother of three
There are threads that request opinions of select groups and in those cases by all means out yourself however you please but the identity qualifier does not hold any value in the majority of discussion

It literally does not matter if you're a woman if your points aren't shitty. If you need token points you've already lost.

Pls be my racist mommy gf.

>But there are issues that only affect men and issues that only affect women.
I disagree. There are issues that directly affect women and indirectly affect men, and vice versa. Either way, social issues require society's input, not "group A vs group B." All that stuff does is corrode a nation.

This. Also lurk moar. I've seen threads about women talking to other women about redpilled or trad issues before. It's just that you should be user most of the time because it's Sup Forums.

And why do you need to lobby with your vagina? Can't you just point out how such a thing is negatively affecting women?

But this is a partisan country regardless. The only way to begin platform of argument would be to acknowledge your biases.

>Is a conservative, prolife, anti-immigration woman's viewpoint and commentary wanted on this board at all

no. next question?

In MC's case, she's leaked images from upcoming MM episodes. But that's a special case in that she's more of a celebrity.
For the average woman, why would you want or need to prove it on here? This is an anonymous imageboard where the whole point is that your commentary is judged on its own merits rather than based on who it's coming from.
Pic related, surprised nobody has posted it yet.

Go ask around on /soc/. They have regular threads where femanons say things for the enjoyment of people.

Women get shat on in WHY DO ALL WOMEN LIKE BLACK DICK/ARE STUPID threads when they say otherwise
I dunno, doesn't seem invalid there. I think we're just flooded with incels now so even if it is relevant the loudest voice is the triggered

If men's shampoo is cheaper than women's, then buy men's shampoo

>every fucking fag claiming that abortion should unironically be allowed in the case of nigger rape
Then you either agree with the roasties that different DNA in your uterus is still MYBODY®, or you are unironically pro-genocide.

There is a third way! It's called: giving up the baby for adoption or exporting from your ethnostate.

I’m a married mom and I lurk here for hours every day.

And as a veteran shitposter I will admit that the chans presume a male gender and tolerate life experiences of males, whether they are straight or gay influencing a post much more than female.

But it is for partially a good reason, no one gets attention for just being male, but there are always a dozen orbiters for any broad and it just leads to general malignancy extremely quick. Hence the more aggressive reeeeing.

Sup Forums girls can't handle this

Exactly. Why is this even an issue? The fact that it's even a question just speaks to the fact that the only reason a woman would want to point out that shes's a woman is because she wants attention.

Do you think men can't understand or empathize with a woman's issues if it's well presented?

This is why I fucking hate women, instead of debating on an anonymous board ANONYMOUSLY they tell their gender, political alignment, and instead of like I said debating on them, she ask a question instead which slows the river's current. Fucking subhumans.

Those are troll threads anyway. No one cares and probably just assumes you are a girl(male)

well now you have to reveal those mommy milkers

post vegana u bitsh lasagna

> Implying women should vote
> Implying men should vote
Monarchy or GTFO. The women can occupy themselves with domestic crafts, art, religion, dance, song, story and the healing arts.

I think they mean like makeup and shit, which who cares
If they mean tampons though, seems a little fucked up (would incentivize women to get on birth control and be degenerate whores so they don't get their period)
My gf buys men's razors for this reason though. But that's not because women's razors are more expensive because they're taxed more. Most normie women are unironically stupid and will just pay whatever price for something instead of looking for an alternative

If I was a girl I would post a picture of my tits because I would be a total slut fingering myself to nazi boys wanting to rape me teehee

The whole point of tits or gtfo is to stop women from trying to abuse their gender in internet chat. If you want people to know you are a women you should provide tits. If not just talk like everyone else and not mention it.

>Even on issues such as abortion?
Yes. Why would the men who would be in charge of our White ethnostate want your unique perspective? If they did want your opinion they'd ask you. Otherwise you should concern yourself with the wellbeing of your children, husband and local community.

women should be able to have abortions, they can perform it on themselves like in the nymphomaniac movie, there i solved the womens issue in a clever calculated way, ask me about other womens issues, woman, if your brain is not creative and decisive

You know the rules (((mommy)))

>Would they even need to prove it? Is a conservative, prolife, anti-immigration woman's viewpoint and commentary wanted on this board at all?
no more than we'd want the viewpoint or commentary of any equally retarded man, but that hasn't stopped them. Why you here asking for permission, idiot, this is why women get paid less than men.

Literally just post like a normal person faggot, you don't need to say "femanon here" because it comes off as attention whoring and thottery, because it is. Just be one of the guys

I hear women love to give digital blowjobs. The fact that ZERO digital blowjobs have been offered leads me to believe there are no grilz on here.

They should whore themselves out to get more money to close the pay gap.

Dammit Susan, if you have an opinion then give it.
The people who want your opinion don't want to know about your vag
The people who want to know about your vag don't want to hear your opinion.

That's the law.

Post feet

Checked. You've caught Satans eye yo

thanks Satan i check you every once in a while ;)

Does it matter if a poster is a man or a woman?
What matters is the content of the post, whether it is OC or quality redpilled copypasta instead of a shill's day at work.

The purpose of the board isn't being male. Its purpose is we don't give a fuck about your gender, attractiveness, social standing, money or whatever. All that matters are your arguments. Tits or gtfo are simply Sup Forums's way of saying: WE DON'T FUCKING CARE. Why is that important? Because most women use the vagina pass to garner extra attention "look at me, heyyyy look at meeee i'm special!!" If your arguments alone aren't enough then maybe you should stop being a brainlet. Threads where you absolutely must say you're a woman are rare, and we can see right through it when it's said because it's relevant to the topic at hand or to attention whore. And if you're a worthy girl you wouldn't give a fuck about the opinion of incels anyway(and you would be able to spot which anons are incels).

Now tits or gtfo.

...

This is an anonymous imageboard. Nobody cares about (You) or what (You) are.

Shit. Whatever it takes for 1488 I suppose

> If someone were actually to be a woman on this board, how would they prove it besides tits or gtfo?
"How would someone on an anonymous image board prove who their sex without showing unambiguous proof (uncovered tits with timestamp"?
> Would they even need to prove it?
"Am I accountable to internet strangers? And if so, why do I feel that way? Can my words speak for themselves, or do I have to prove I have tits first?"
> Is a conservative, prolife, anti-immigration woman's viewpoint and commentary wanted on this board at all?
"I want to talk about how my identity group makes me subjectively correct instead of addressing points in an objective fashion. I choose to do this on a Samoan basketweaving board because I need their validation of my identity via effortless acceptance of my subjective worldview."
> The anti-women sentiment present in the alt-right (or pol at least) bothers me
"I choose to interpret insults against me as hatred for my identity group, and I choose this even in the context of all the shitposters insulting each other in every other possible way. I cannot think outside the small box of subjective identity politics, and can comprehend abstract concepts only as signalling membership in tribes. I am frustrated that I cannot effortlessly win the loyalty of an anonymous tribe of Tibetan calligraphy shitposters."
> A movement full of incels is a movement that won't survive long
"Because anonymous strangers will not immediately validate my vapid identity politics, I will threaten not to give said anonymous strangers access to the moist hole which provides all my value in this world. I do not grasp right-wing thought; I just want to be able to repeat the left-wing thought template in the context of a right-wing area so that men will tell me I'm not like the other girls."