Draw your waifu

Do it.

Hi lemon, great work

I just wanted to have a simple draw your waifu thread and you had to come in and ruin it.

Who are you JADF?

No, it's just that now no one is going to post in this thread seriously anymore with that as the first reply.

I guess it doesn't matter though. I don't know why I even bother sometimes.

kill yourself you pathetic sack of lonely shit

You got a problem with me, bub?

maybe if you werent so infamous in the WWD

WWD was a mistake.

I'll try to draw her in paint.

nobody likes you for a reason

uppity cunt

No no, you draw your waifu.

shit wrong thread.

You basically said you hated her so yeah, fuck you

Great drawings, guys. Really on-topic with the thread.

>You basically said you hated her
Nice citation.

>WWD drama ruined a a comfy thread to just draw your waifu

It seems like it's just one autist spazzing out that someone he doesn't like drew his waifu.

your thread was doomed anyway since nobody likes you lemon

Actually, it's only you who doesn't like me, Miiafag.

The difference between the WWD and Sup Forums is that Sup Forums actually knows how anonymous works. Of course you can't keep your WWD shit inside the WWD so first and foremost I'm not lemon.

you basically said you hated all post-bump limit waifuposters so I hate you back too.

>post-bump limit waifuposters
That's a funny way to spell circlejerkers.

That doesn't mean anything I said wasn't true. Plenty of people hate you

I don't care if circlejerkers hate me. I grew up in an internet where circlejerking-infested forums were everywhere and no one could do or say anything without being judged by the upper ranks of the forums. The whole reason I started browsing Sup Forums over a decade ago was to run away from all that, but now it seems to be coming back. So fuck you and your wankfest.

Then stay angry

Does anyone have a screen cap of this "drama"?
I have no fucking idea what you guys are on about

What

Where's the waifus in this thread

>lol u mad?
Go back to Sup Forums.

Nah, I'll just waifupost every weekend

Just standard WWD shit. They're basically their own pocket community with drama, grudges and despair. Despite only having threads on weekends, they somehow manage to be worse than most cancer generals from what I've seen.

Guy draws girls getting fucked by dolphins and complains when he gets shit on for it.

the funny thing is you post the exact same shit you hate

Weekend waifu drama circlejerk.

There's nothing wrong with that though. Or do people here really have skin that thin?

On whose end? The guy crying about how people won't leave him alone or the crying waifufags? They're both annoying.

The next draw your waifu thread is on 2 months.

But what if I can't draw?

>The next draw your waifu in mspaint is on 2 months
Fixed, I've seen others pop out from time to time.

Didn't know you could draw. Not bad.

I assume you just draw anyways.

>Scheduled threads

Nice work.

Do it for her.

Bitching to the wrong user, just correcting that guy. Though I can see how my post can be misinterpreted.

Lemon, you're hated because you're an insidious little pathetic person.

It's not even just you hating on people post-bump limit, but just your general all around malicious attitude and ill will towards others. The dolphin stuff is a great example of that. And before you brush that off as a joke, you often participate in shitposting in the threads; which when done with your subpar drawing skills, really looks pathetic and like a desperate attempt to fit in.

I can tell you're a person that very obviously hates himself, and who's self-worth is probably non-existent. That's not an excuse to take it out on others. Especially hating on those with waifus as you dump your own only to pick her back up whenever you feel the need to avatar for attention, that's revolting. If you really want to be left alone, stop being a nasty little person who finds enemies in everything; because you really are to blame.

WWDfags are one level below tumblrinas at being winey crybabies, not surprising since most of them probably discovered the threads through tumblr.

Half of this thread doesn't even know who lemon is, nor do they care. This is why your circlejerk is cancerous.
Shut up and draw your waifu.

>really looks pathetic and like a desperate attempt to fit in.
Funny coming from a circlejerker.

Usually in a drawthread you don't spam every requester with the same doodle, or else nothing of worth would ever get done.

Anyway there were two of these threads recently, starting one now with your art as OP is just attentionwhoring.

You could've just let this thread happen and not reply in it, but you just had to bring your winey drama into this.

You, my friend, are cancer.

And I was just going to post the finished version of the picture I had drawn in the previous thread, but looks like the best thing is to just let this thread die.

Do you think we could start another one after this dies or not? I always love these threads but I'd hate to make one too soon and somehow piss off the mods or whatever.

I don't really know. I don't think you'll lose anything trying other than getting the thread deleted.

I guess this one got cleaned up so might as well stay with this one.

What the fuck just happened here

Just draw your waifu.

Why are you bumping a thread that almost died twice?

Because I hate my life.

Erza Scarlet