What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tree_of_Logic/status/956292284500316160
youtube.com/watch?v=QJbi7K5hw74&bpctr=1517451028
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares. sage

Pretty good content desu

Obviously I care

He's a no fun cuck who bans people from his live chats for funposting.

I get he's a self-important artist type but that made me lose respect for him.

>cuck sitting in the dark ranting on "muh ethnostate"
>is personification of pic related

lol

what kind of content do you like?

The absolute state of the Alt-right

>Millenial Woes
inarticulate, boring
>Richard Spencer
stammerer, plays the villain, hated by all sides
>Mike Enoch
fat ugly doofus who trips over his own words because he can't stop vaping
>Chris Cantwell
0 audience, annoying voice, ugly as fuck, cringelord
>David Duke
old, crazy, boring, cancerous as fuck

The only person of substance I can think of is Andrew Anglin

The other best voices for the alt-right positions aren't even alt-right
>Jean-Francois Gareipy
>Andy Warski
>Ryan Faulk
and none of them can muster even 1/10th the viewcount of guys like Sargon or Molyneux, who are more effective than any alt-righter at countering the left

he's a whiteknight cuck

you're a faggot

How can anyone watch this clip and not think that MW is a gigantic fucking faggot who needs to move out of his parent's basement and get laid?
twitter.com/Tree_of_Logic/status/956292284500316160

shut it looser

we need someone

>articulate, interesting, and attractive, who speaks with brevity in a soothing voice, and is genuine, and is young, entertaining, and respectable
did I miss anything?

He's a white knight and a sodomite. He's basically one of those gay guys that hangs around faghags.

Wtf is wrong with these replies? Is only /leftypol/ left here?

Well duh, that's what everyone wants. Effective political figures such as this are extremely rare

I will give you this, WN 2.0 is a massive upgrade over what existed back in the 90's.

>sodomite
didn't he say it was a phase or is he bi now?

>Getting fucked up the butt by other men was just a phase

What existed in the 90s?

>being a leftypol shill
>hanging around on Sup Forums all day

What did Lazia gain in doxxing Millennial Woes?

No, it's interesting. You cleared things up for me with your summation. An ideal personality must also be a politician.

>If you don't support homosexuality you're /leftypol/

Spic looking Slav larping as a Scott

>If you shill against Millennial Woes, you are totally not a shill, goyim
>Trust me, fellow white men, I am one of you

You do better faggot

>If you have different opinions from me you're a shill

>I am totally not a shill shitting on one of the most important White Nationalists, it's just an opinion goy

True.

Really shit-tier people. Ugly, tattooed up, violent...etc

youtube.com/watch?v=QJbi7K5hw74&bpctr=1517451028

These groups were often infiltrated by Bill Clinton's FBI and provoked into doing all kinds of reckless stuff that got them thrown in prison. The old joke is that there were more Feds in the KKK than activists

The figurehead of that time was probably David Duke, although Jared Taylor was around (and he was probably the most effective one, but he got shut out of all media)

Literally not a single one of your statements is true. Congratulations, you just made the 100% wrong. Quite impressive.

holy fuck JP is a BEAST
you don't get much rawer than that he went deep into the belly of the whale for that savagery

>Is a brainlet that doesn't fare well in discussions and so resorts to calling everyone who disagrees with him a shill so nobody will notice his brain is broken

Still not a single argument found, faggot, keep trying though

I already made my argument, you refuse to address it, choosing instead to deflect with logical fallacies. I'll restate it: Millennial woes is a white knight and a homosexual.

If you consider this an argument, I just feel pity for you. How are you even able to function in average life? Jesus Christ. Are you unemployed?

boring sodomite, just repeats basic bitch white nationalist talking points veeeerrrrryyyyy sloooooowllllly for 3 hours.

It is fact. He is a white knight and he is a homosexual. He admits to the latter, so that's not even up for debate. The former should be obvious enough, given his constant efforts to defend e-thots from other men.

Unclean NEET who's will to live depends on his whiteness and the children he'll never have.

Most successful 35 year old of our era, nobody his age has achieved and accomplished as much as Woes he's the definition of success and my idol

He finally did it. The gloves are off. Egyptian magician submission.

Who cares ? The alt-right is beyond pathetic, every sane person should not have any association with them.

He advocated for an ideology prefering white identity and he makes no effort on improving himself. Every video he makes, he’s either drinking or smoking and he is fat. Does he really expect any qt white woman or any person to take him seriously if he doesn’t follow what he preaches? Like honestly a lot of the theory that he discusses good but just the fact that he’s so incompetent makes me dislike him.

He is basically the caricature of the people on the internet shitposting. Fat, lives in parent’s basement, smokes, drinks and holds views to suppress women’s liberty to an extent (wymyn shouldn’t have been given the right to vote).

Just look at his interview with the Atlantic. He dresses so shabbily. At least Spencer is eloquent and dresses well. Woes is simply not a good person for our movement.

Agreed, loved Andy’s stream with Jared Taylor this evening

Also if he just loses weight, he’d do better for our movement.

>inb4 why do you care let ppl live their lives

Nigga by that logic we are no different than the left we so fiercely hate. We aren’t individualists, we need people in their best shape and form in our movement.

These are fake. Peterson is a Jew lover.

Fucking sick of all these “what does pol think of” threads.