Be Me

>Be Me
>Be Asian Pre Med Student
>In top 1% in all academic metrics (Literally, I checked)
>Still don't get into med school
>No privileged background and lacking funds so the Caribbean backdoor option is out too.
>Stuck with useless biology degree and all I can get is a low paying research assistant job
>Decide I don't care if I live or die anymore
>Develop alcoholism and spend too much time at bars
>Buy a Hayabusa and ride it recklessly fast all the time
>Haven't died yet
>Suddenly notice White girls are all over me
>Still don't care if I live or die and the girls don't make me feel any better emotionally but at least I get a lot of sex
Instead of complaining, you guys should buy a 1000CC sports bike. It's not degenerate like drugs and it gets girls wet.

>White girls
found the nigger
I hope you didn't waste time signing up to be an organ donor, we don't need nigger organs

Nice blogposts. You're still a manlet though.

White guys are too busy with asian girls. White girls gotta expand her options.

Im right there brah. But dont blow up my spot with your squiding.

why not pivot to law?

As far as I can see, the only thing you need to do well on the law entrance exam is to be a non-brainlet.

if your grades are good and you worked during your summers, there might be other jobs you can pivot to.

wtf I want a hyperbike now. quit lying hayabusa has a bigger engine

Ugh, it looks so nice, but fuck being hunched over while riding.
>but it's actually comfortable dude, try it!
Stop this cope BS, give me an FJ09 any day.

Women love nothing more then a man who is likely to die young and leave them money.

cycle is a pussy magnet, can confirm.

chicks started hitting on me in college exactly when I bought my Suzuki

The real red pill about women
Then they can fuck whoever they want without worrying about being tossed to the curb

Comfy style is great for dicking around but if i want to slice some corners, i prefer the weight more towards the front frorks and less handle bar for feel.

Hayabusa isn't 1000cc. Also I would never buy such fat heavy bike. Pic related is my dream bike. Track > drag.

True. I welcome the yellow man as a brother. Smash that nordic gash.

You couldn't even get into a shit tier medical school? Something is wong with you

how does girls hitting on you when you get a shitty bike work
>hey user i like your bike
>>yeah i like it too thats why i got it
>....?

>hey user I like your bike
>thanks, but you don't actually know anything about motorcycles do you
stand up and call her out, she'll try to fuck you prove herself to you

>at a gas station
>girl filling up next lane over
>"you don't get scared riding that thing?"
>"n-no ... it's actually just a 300cc..."
>"oh haha...."
>"yea ..."
>"..."
>"..."

>>>>/b

It's a figure of speech, focusing on irrelevant details is autism.

This cheered me up, thanks for that.

I can't tell if you're joking or serious but I actually have had conversations go down like that. It's not going to get them to sleep with you but it sometimes gets them talking which sometimes leads to them sleeping with you. It just makes them mad most the time though which idk if pol users can handle.

>mad
That's when you laugh, and tell her it was a joke.
Now you both know that you can control her emotions, which is the goal in getting with any girl.

Sounds like armchair quarterback PUA type stuff that you would read online but doesn't actually work. When a girl is mad for real, she's either gonna walk off or hardcore argue.

could have said it was a fucking dragon and a non biker wouldn't have known the difference.

The idea is that she won't be mad "for real" after you tell her it's a joke, if she actually got mad bc of it, she wasn't worth your time

I did this but then instead i did dental school.
Let me tell you, the memes are all just memes. Dental school is great. we work less, we have fun, we lift, we have higher average salaries, and also the "suicide" thing is a meme. AND the school is a little easier to get into. I fucking recommend it, even if you've never thought about it in the past (i hadn't). Best idea I ever had.

good for you Chang
how the hell did you not get into ANY med schools? ridiculous that affirmative action has reached this point.

>lacking funds
>buy hayabusa
fucking pick one

>shek'd

Dude, I'm only a poorlack, can't afford bikes

How long did it take you to get over the rage of having worked so hard in undergrad and not getting into med school?

I applied to most of the top east coast schools, I applied to UVA as my safety because that's where I did undergrad. That's probably what fucked me, getting rejected by safety. There was no way I could've foreseen it given how good my academic performance was.

>rejected by your safety
jfc, must have been a lot of blacks applying to UVA

A common line on Sup Forums is that White men get the worst treatment and if you want to talk about subjective criteria like social standing, an argument can be made but if you're talking about objective measurable criteria like university/grad school applications or jobs, especially government, then there's no discussion. Asian men are by far the most discriminated against. Affirmative action policies penalize Asian men the hardest out of any group, there's really no data to the contrary.

It's a shit field anyway. 4 years working like a dog for no pay, 4+ more years with shit pay. Then you get paid really well but no time to spend it. Go into research. Pay cap's way less but you work your own hours and can spend half the day jerking off for all it matters.Maybe get some valuble IP if you're lucky.