Aikatsu and PriPara and friends

Nor greed nor fear can tear our faith apart
When every heart-beat hammers out the proof
That idle time itself is miracle enough.

This scene was pretty cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7mrb7DK-1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm happy that I'm not the only one who was pretty hyped about Super Idol Time.

I thought it was great as well, much better than the super cyalume coord scenes from S3. I also liked that it was Falala singing Yui's song.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7mrb7DK-1o

Who is the Roller of PP?

>Falulu getting ready to eat a cinderblock

See this, what do?

Wonder who that is.

Ask her where the other, superior members of S4 are.

Not Ichigo.

Tsubasa was underappreciated.

She sure isn't, but that's okay.

She doesn't beat my favorite S4.

Surfing Ichigo.

Where do you sleep?

I love Otome's squeaky voice.

On the floor.

Sumire NTRing Akari is my favourite /ai/ fetish.

That hat is more distracting than doubling as a disguise.

I love this airhead.

Yurika is too cute.

Hey other user who's watching Cocotama, you said this episode was bad but it was actually pretty funny! I like those episodes where they get to build new playsets.

This is not okay.

I'm warming up to Ako.

It really caught me off guard, I didn't expect her to appear so soon, not that I'm complaining because Falala is really pretty, not as much as Yui but you get the idea.

>much better than the super cyalume coord scenes from S3
I agree.

Downloading Stars. This better be good as I hope.

>This better be good as I hope.

I enjoy it so far. Yume is bully bait.

I didn't realize how good she was until the end of S1 and now I feel bad for not liking her much up until then.

I ended up dropping it, but your mileage may vary.

>dropping anime
>dropping a core /ai/ show

She was a little off putting for me when I found out who her VA was. Her and Yuzu seem to grab my attention the most, it feels like they dominate everything S4.

Just give up now.

Don't listen to the haters, Stars is fun. Most of it is, at least.

Please share your thoughts when you near the end of S1

I love Yuzu too much.

It's why I started coming to /ai/ in the first place, but I just wasn't having any fun watching it. Have been considering trying again though.

I really want Yume to wear this hairstyle in-show.

Wish they played Erza as a real bitchtagonist instead of an awkward mix of bitchtagonist and Mizuki. She should be the antagonist you love to hate.

Someone explained it really well awhile ago. It wasn't something they really put in your face but Tsubasa cared for the school the most out of the rest of the S4, it's evident in her involvement with student council and how moved she was by the rest of the students at the end of the first season. The writers just needed to do a better job of her development, I didn't care much for her at first either but at this point I like her more than Yozora and Hime.

>Aikatsu
>non-friendly characters

Only a few more to go

This is Aikatsu, you know? You can't have that kind of characters here.

Are you ready to say goodbye to Tsubasa as she gets an emotional episode with a character she barely interacted with before? Not hating on TsubaRoller, but it should have happened earlier.

You might say she actually was so and so behind the scenes, but from what we saw, she was just a cunt, her episodes were boring, and her seiyuu didn't fit her at all and was only assigned to her as a mythology shoutout.

Why is this so inaccurate? Yume has huge "talents".

At least it will look nice.

Would you let Tsubasa scold you?

I want her oshioki time

>I just wasn't having any fun watching it
Who enjoys watching anime? Anime is terrible. Fair enough, though, I suppose.

She was the S4 I was looking forward to the most before Stars started because of Sumire and she had my favorite design of the four. In the end I never got very attached to her and as other said Sumire ended up being not very fitting for the role.

I want to fuck Lala.

First: She's the serious character, pretty hard to play around so less things for your average person to endear themselves to her and less wackiness for silly hijinks too like Yuzu or even Yozora when she goes full lesbian mode. Her bigger strength is gap-moe from serious to easily embarrassed and flustered but that's something not easy to play with. She could have played the "onee-san" role but there's kind of an overlap with Yozora there too. Second: She didn't get bundled with Ako like Yume-Hime, Mahiru-Yozora and Lily-Yuzu so she ended up having less screentime chances.

She got the short end of the stick narrative-wise.

It was bad by Cocotama standards. Hotoni is a one-note character and her sadistic nurse thing has been done before. This show likes to advertise its shit, but they usually put more effort into making a compelling story around it rather than 'it does this cool thing, now let's see this exciting play feature!' for 22 minutes.

I want to fuck/marry Yui.

I want to marry Nico.

>tfw no episode on July 13 because Pokémon movie

>just come back from my annual haircut
>still look cute

Fuck off, BB.

It's fun if your definition of fun includes the threads during the S4 selections.

Ran~

Don't be mean with Blossom-sensei.

I'm so dissapointed I missed it.

>mythology shoutout
>when they're getting an actual crossover

They just wanted to re-use VA like PR and Precure.

Venus Ark changing their uniform to this when?

I'm mad S4 only got one song.

Hopefully never.

That's a ugly ass dude.

That dude might be, but Elza and sheep would wear that well and look hot doing it.

wahaha

She reminds me of Takane from iM@S, except way too frail.

FUCK Lily.

It was a good song though.

Don't get too attached.

Lily's ass isn't fat enough to be compared to Takane.
Yet.

I love this picture because they look utterly absorbed in bliss and joy. It must feel grandiose.

Fairilu bodily fluids have aphrodisiac properties.

I want to hug Yuzu so bad.

There is that too.

You could say Lily's time in the spotlight was as ephemeral and beautiful as a frozen lake.

Subs when?

Gid gud casual.

She is pretty cool, no pun intended.

But Aikatsu subs are already out, unless you mean Cocotama and Fairilu

>Ako is willing to come fight for you
I think I trust her enough to assist me in battle.

What would a threesome with Ako and Kirara be like?

Animal noises

No, I mean all the subs.

You'd get toxoplasmosis and anthrax at the same time.

They constantly steal each other brands.