Midwest Alliance General: Small Town Edition

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MT, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CVLVaBECuc
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Massive bump

Nobody cares

SAGE

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0CVLVaBECuc

Good post, Anthony.

Idaho here. We're 99.999% white and no filthy mexicans infest our state like they do in commiefornia.

I'm not going anywhere.

IL is a nigger and commie infested shit hole.

Come home to Idaho, hwite man.

The midwest is as fucked as anywhere else. This happened in Ohio.

what is your position on native american populations in the midwest? For example, Peggy Flanagan is running for Lt. Governor in Minnesota

Given them some free blankets.

Give*

>SJW
Lol

Northern IL checking in. Fuck dixie, fuck west coast, and fuck east coast.

Ouch you got me there.

Now I keep tryin to tell you Hoosier, the midwest plan is not a good idea for the ethnostate. We've been planning out and forging ours for a decade now and have a massive community network of dedicated followers from around the globe in ours. Your idea is simply a pipe dream.

Do that my friend because jealous IQ 70 niggers and their Jewish masters will never stop.

IL is the only state with less than 70%, and Idaho isn't exactly an enthostate. I wouldn't dislike you guys though

What a jewish nose

Whites were in america first.

Why my MN bros at? Rochester here

Northwest Front all the way.
OP you need to consider this, balkanization is the only way to save our people. And you've only started your "midwest" establishment since the /esg/ threads. The Northwest Front is well planned and well rooted. It's been going into plan for over a decade.

>balkanization is the only way
>no midwest country
?????

I like this. what can I do from florida?

>inb4 move

Fuck off, we deserve a country a white homeland for years and we have the resources and wit to do so.

You have been at it for a decade you haven't accomplish shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR FUCKING OWN PROPAGANDA HAS A CHINK ON IT. LOOK AT THIS SHIT
CASCADIA= YELLOWED

Not everywhere in North America is the north west front dumbass.

I live in Ohio, Specifically on Indian lake. Once in a blue moon you see a nig nog. But it's super super rare. The general population trend outside of Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland, Cinncinatti, Toledo, and Lima are along the lines of 95% white. The nigs in this area come in two flavors:
Wanna be gangsters (Who gravitate towards the cities once they get to the age of 16 and drop out of school)
Actual decent folk who work for a living and earn their keep.

I respect the ones who actually work for a living. They tend to have houses and don't cause a ruckus.

That being said. I'm getting ready to close on a house here on Indian Lake. 135K house, right on the water with a dock and about a quarter acre of land. I'm fucking glad I left the coast. I tried staying there after I got out of the army but holy fuck.

Also, Japanese and Chinese people are seen as cool folks. Get a Japanese person drunk and they become 200000% more racist than a KKK member.

That's complete bullshit.
No you don't. You have corn and no plan.

We already are. When the US collapses we're right where we need to be.

nice thread, fbi

I'd rather live in a rural shithole than commiefornia.

Yes we do have a plan. We need more members who actually want to help to do it. Now shoo.
Nice post JIDF

Coasties will get the gas.

Still pushing this honeypot?

This is a dumb idea. Anywhere we go, they follow. They will follow us anywhere, all the while bitching about us. If white people are so bad, why won't anyone just leave us alone? We could build a city in antartica, and as soon as it's nice they would come swarming in.

hiiiiiiiiiiii guys

Still too much of a little bitch to do anything to save the white race.

First for fuck ohio.
1. Toledo strip returned to Michigan.
2. Turtle island also returned.
3. No Andrew Jackson to save you this time.
Or midwest alliance gets no freshwater.

You wanna fucking go again Michigan?
We kicked your asses last time and threw like 23 snakes on you (Thus causing the snake throwing laws). Bitch we illegally hunt whales in our free time. And since ya'll are a bunch of Detroit nig nogs who are 400 pounds of lard, this will be the day we repeal the whale hunting laws.
We have Oliver Hazard Perry and I swear to god I will learn necromancy so that Neil Armstrong can moonboot your ass back to the ghetto.
:^)
Michigan has no fresh clean water.
Except Escanaba.
In Da Moonlight.

>We need more members who actually want to help to do it.
If you're really interested in forming a network in the midlands, go on the daily stormer and get connected with the book clubs. Maybe you could try to form a coalition of groups from all the different listed states.
That would be a good start for you, but know this, our movement has amassed many people from around the globe. Most of us do our own quiet little thing and live our lives comfortably, we don't plan to hold any big rallies, or street riots, we're keeping things quiet and steady like it should be. When something kickstarts the full on next phase of our operation, you'll join us. There's no doubt.
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU

Black guy in Indiana here. I ain't leaving.

Let's be frank. It's not about one main area. It's about a network of areas. Distributed and leaderless. Not acting in any overtly racial reasons. But rather for community, support, and survival. I don't hold with a lot of what you hold to. But I'd rather have someone like you to my left or right than some suburbanite.

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

How about this since andrew jackson gave us more territory since he knew your bitch asses wasn't doing anything We will just ask for turtle island, toleda is pretty shit anyways and we will declare it a done deal.

Many of biggest C U C K S are in the Midwest. Like my relatives who worship Jews but say they Christians.

Why give you even Turtle island? Are three lakes not enough?
How about we give you whale hunting rights and a joint whale hunting season. You bring the nigs, we supply the harpoons. You keep the kill.

Michigan is a warrior state we like to war.
I'll agree to this deal must we must due something about Quebec.

But we must due something about Quebec*

The time is sooner then you think.

Quads have spoken.
It's time to war Quebec. Get rid of the frenchy wannabes.