Let's face it, regardless of your political affiliation; he is the most boring president in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWJrFGE_nqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol wat? Boring!? It's been like a 24/7 reality show but with real world consequences!

the longer you look the funnier it gets

AND THE EFFECT NEVER WEARS OFF

explain how trump is less boring than martin van buren for example. explain why running a government should be entertaining. explain how trump is not entertaining.

Boring? Are you living under a rock?

England.
Same thing.

What the fuck this is the opposite of broing

Boring*

You triggered some lads.
Well done bestbritanon, salute.

this is the opposite of reality

Fuck off you fucking kike... I'm getting ready to fuck you up.... you, your nigger pets, and your muslim parasites....

It's gonna be world wide... you fucking kikes... mother fucking father fuckers!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GWJrFGE_nqM

Maybe you should be less concerned with the entertainment value of American politicians and pay more attention to the fact that you're being invaded by feral, 14th century inbreds.

I like it better when everyone hates him.

Yurotards, dispense with this boredom and go defend yourselves from the hordes of mudslimes waiting to diversify your asses

Boring? He's helped generate copious amounts of salt. Salt gives things better flavor, bong.

fpbp

boring would be a good thing

Boring is a good thing.
Unfortunately for liberals, the next 7 years will not be boring.

BORING?

You could argue his effectiveness, his policies, his conduct, but that he's fucking BORING!?

And to think I thought that I had seen it all.

Fpbp

There are a lot of things you can call Trump, but "boring" isn't one them