As a Jew I can confirm Jews are in fact inherently inferior to non Jews

As a Jew I can confirm Jews are in fact inherently inferior to non Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xg9Zydv7bUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go on

No, we aren't lol

We jews may not be mentally inferior, mostly because intelligence is too complicated to ascertain, but Western culture and themes of morality, liberty and freedom are far superior to ancient Hebrew nonsense about not questioning your elder rabbi and not eating crabs

Every 13th jew is born with a conscience.

Colgate stop shilling your shitty products here

>Jew
>dem
shocking

Don't become an atheist fedora tipping Jew. Prime material for commie scum.

Checked

Get gassed diaspora scum. Especially you hill shill.

I'm a beefy, meathead, republican Jew. Am I still inferior?

Unleash the capos! Wir müssen die Diaspora ausrotten!

Do they have vending machines in Israel that dispense baby foreskins?

who's going to gas me lol us Jews are so safe your threats mean absolutely nothing

Jews have a homeland, and fight to make it great. Master race.

how the fuck would I know I've never been to Israel

Jordan Peterson said it well: Bobby Fischer was right about everything!

>t. russian/ukrainian kike living in Israel

Western culture's cornerstone are the classics, but the success of the west lies in Christianity, there's no dispute that this small region is overwhelmingly responsible for all the world's advancements, through the Protestant Work Ethic and eventual birth of the Enlightenment

>STRIPPING THE CULT IDEO AND BECOMING A HUMAN.

No, those come in egg cartons. The vending machines carry canned unbaptized Christian baby blood. I prefer Diet.

I am an Anglo Saxon and I can confirm that Jews are in fact the master race

Master race. Grandpappy removed faschists in Stalingrad, I removed Kebab in the promised land. I am now Israeli and Israelis are my brothers, nobody else.

>
dude the UK is a fucking joke. Tiny, week and the whole world makes fun of the way its citizens talk. Not to mention terrible weather and fucked up teeth ahahahha

Today I shall remind them!

It's contributions in the 17th century to economics, science and philosophy created the modern era, what they are today is completely in contrast to what the great men of that time thought it would become

> alpha
> scientist
> continues his race

Ivo Drago is the man all men should strive to be.

Arthur Martin-Leake is the man all men should aspire to be

enjoy your epilepsy

The best goy is like a maggot in comparison to a common Jew

I'm dead-ass 100% serious half Jew here, and I can tell you that we're not. A handful of American Jews I've interacted with throughout my life from children to adults have observably high IQs. It's just incomparable to other communities.

I see the destruction caused by leftist Jews, don't get me wrong, but leftism was bred into the Jewish community via the danger of conservatism against our own and the effectiveness of leftism as a method of securing the Jewish community's future. In other words, you reap what you sow.

But to hate even the nationalist Jew is to show, really, how deeply that sense of inferiority runs through the veins of a people when matched against a group that is superior. This phenomenon is observable with blacks to whites as it is from whites to Jews.

t. divide and conquer Chinese shill

you're American.

Obama also has a Nobel prize, shows it's worthlessness

Someone should explain to this self-fagging faggot how IDs work...

I'm an American Jew, both parents. I'm probably smarter than most of the non-jews I know. I also have ulcerative colitis which we are much more prone to.

I'd probably trade a few IQ points for a healthy colon but c'est la vie.

>Jews are intelligent but too morally inferior
>Germans are spergs
>Slavs are pretty good but suck at economics
>The majority of blacks can't into anything
>Asians are smart and have a strong sense of community but behave like a hive of insects
>Nords are cucks
Honestly, it seems like the Anglos are the best race. No wonder God gave them the biggest empire in the world.

Goyim detected.

As a Jew reading a post by a clear imposter, I can confirm that Jews are in fact the master race and chosen people. There's a reason that I converted to the winning side years ago.

Hello fellow human. I, too, am a beefy meathead.

>I'm dead-ass 100% serious half Jew here, and I can tell you that we're not. A handful of American Jews I've interacted with throughout my life from children to adults have observably high IQs. It's just incomparable to other communities.
>I see the destruction caused by leftist Jews, don't get me wrong, but leftism was bred into the Jewish community via the danger of conservatism against our own and the effectiveness of leftism as a method of securing the Jewish community's future. In other words, you reap what you sow.
>But to hate even the nationalist Jew is to show, really, how deeply that sense of inferiority runs through the veins of a people when matched against a group that is superior. This phenomenon is observable with blacks to whites as it is from whites to Jews.

Let's just get some things straight. You are some profoundly ugly and un-likeable motherfuckers.

You do realize how fugly the basic jew aesthetic is. Jerry Seinfeld is goregous by jew standards.

Combine a high IQ and a religion based on objective law, and you get people who are thrilled with playing word-games and creating loopholes for getting what they want while remaining kosher.

It's really a perfect storm of creating resentment.

No pride. No shame. As long as there is profit.

Oh, and then condense this with first cousin inbreeding.

All the historic expulsions of jews...must have been the host countries' incorrect perception of jewish value.

You just are very difficult people to like.

You have to admit that.

>I'm probably smarter
t. Sperger

Slavs seem to only be good at hockey and ballet

Asians are an actual obstacle to the survival of Western civilization and we should contain the threat sooner than later

Tell that to my portfolio, goy.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourselves you aren't whites LARPing as jews

as a non jew i can confirm non jews are in fact not inherently superior to jews

is rhinoplasty antisemitic?

Slavs gave us Tesla

nah, you're just an embarrassment to anglos everywhere.

no you're an overweight neet

As you can see from this photograph of a pretty average Jew, Jews tend to have fair skin and hair

I have a figurehead example. I met some jew kid online on a martial arts forum. I already had a career going, but he was still in college.

He was all autistic about learning how to shoot, and so I told him I would take him to the range. He could use my guns and ammo, and all I wanted was a fucking Thai dinner afterwards and pig out. He was making mad profit off this deal, because I was nice.

When it came time to pay, this fucker looked like he was experiencing physical fucking pain while reluctantly and sheepishly retrieving his credit card. Almost trembling. Like it was anti-thesis of everything he's ever been taught.

I'm not even sure he ever thanked me for plowing through piles of ammo in exchange for a pittance of food.

Then he has the balls to call me later and suggest we do it again, but this time he's bringing his girlfriend too...so SHE can shoot my ammo through my guns!

Fuck off kike! HOLY SHIT! Get gassed.

Never again!

>my uncle married a multimillionaire Jewish woman
>they never had kids
>uncle passed away
>she is leaving all her money to my sister and I

Have some questions -

A) is this some kind of jew trick?
B) would Sup Forums frown upon me for accepting jew shekels?

t. Kulak Kulakovich

>"pretty average jew"
You know thats not what he looked like, right?

Who was literally good at everything but jewing people.

Yes it is a dirty Jew trick, please provide shekels to me I will protect u

okay but what have they given us recently besides Putin memes? Oh, and Natalia Poklonskaya of course

ur moms a jew

Yes, the money is cursed and accepting you sends you to hell. I'll gladly rid you of that burden, go- I mean bruv

DID SOMEONE MENTION GASSSING?

Irl Iron Man and Leonardo Decaffeinated

A jew lawyer I met at court (I'm in LE) was bragging about not paying his credit card bill.

It wasn't a disputed purchase, he just racked up a bill and didn't feel like paying it.

He BRAGGED about the slippery word games he used with the credit card company which made them fuck off.

Bragging. He's a prosecutor.

Jew incarnate. Looks-wise too.

"Hurr...we're just smart like that."

Rats.

Jerry is pretty ugly by Jewish standards.

Most American Jews look like:
youtube.com/watch?v=xg9Zydv7bUc
Which is pretty average.

Many, like myself, don't get outright identified as anything other than white (although I am 1/4 Italian 1/4 Brit 1/2 Jew, so I'm a bit different than the typical Jew).

>Combine a high IQ and a religion based on objective law...
Most Jews I've known are not religious at all. Strangely much less religious than other races except Asians and slavs. But I don't hang around the orthodox community.

>You just are very difficult people to like.
No doubt. But so are Europeans to minorities. And blacks to literally all else. There is not outright shame in being disliked. Nor am I defending the leftist Jews. But I am saying that fools get played the hardest, and then fools carry the most resentment.

which classics?

>unbaptized
Why only from unbaptized babies?

>via the danger of conservatism
Don't kid yourself, Jew foundation mythology is nothing but conniving desert rat people lying, equivocating, and cheating their way into the halls of power from the day God told Abraham to rub his hands together for the first time, "conservatism" has nothing to do with it.

>Fuck off kike! HOLY SHIT! Get gassed.
You claim to be an adult yet don't act like it, using exclamation marks on a text board doesn't exactly help

Obviously the person might've been genuinely autistic, a redneck, nigger or chink could've had the same result, people are shitty as a rule of thumb, nobility and civility are only omnipresent in fiction books

If this is true, good on them. Use it to make your life good. And please, for the love of God, don't follow in your uncle's steps...
Have babies. And make them white.

>Most Jews I've known are not religious at all. Strangely much less religious than other races except Asians and slavs. But I don't hang around the orthodox community.

It's the tradition passed down through generations. Play slippery word games. Split hairs. Get technical.

Very pervasive.

You need to get out and experience the world. It was classically jewish.

classics as in ancient Hellas and Rome my dude

explain

Yeah, and it's kinda a problem that the people who claim to have written God's singular unquestionable Word, run the press and media.

>Play slippery word games
Sign of Ashkenazi Jewish high verbal IQ. Jews have a high IQ, and the highest intelligence score is verbal. Easily surpassing all other races.

Not even going to deny this, because it's true. But does that mean those that get slipped are inherently inferior?

Wasn't what I just said stating that most the world is filled with that kind of greed and rudeness?

The only people who benefit from the breakdown of Western civilization are the Asian emerging nations, China and India are both rampant in their capitalistic ruthlessness compared to the Modern, self flagellation obsessed west

For most of history Russia was considered the West, but it's clear they've long ago tossed their lot in with Chindia, and who knows what side Japan will take in the future

>Not even going to deny this, because it's true. But does that mean those that get slipped are inherently inferior?

It could mean a lot of things.

For someone who is committed to acting with integrity, being caught off guard by a really smart liar can be jarring.

They can find themselves getting understandably frustrated and thinking about genocide.

like plato?

>Wasn't what I just said stating that most the world is filled with that kind of greed and rudeness?

Not of that particular ballsy quality contrasted by his perfectly functional and intelligent life.

I'd expect that from some dumb-ass with no socialization.

The fuck are Ye on about son, Jews run the world

>Dutch Flag
>Colgate
Underrated

no, i mean how is this comment divide and conquer. divide from what? jews and goys?

>throughout my life from children to adults have observably high IQs.

I cannot refute this honestly, especially when Jews have been nothing but great
innovators. John von Neumann, Einstein, Bobby Fischer and the list can go on.. Even some
Jews I see that I won't name are absolutely incredible in their field, even excel most whites I know.
What's with this? They literally own all of the big consumer brands too and run the economy.

>never been to israel
Wow condolences on being a poor jew. Every jews I know has done a month there as a child and a month or two as an adult. They mostly seemed to go to virture signal and the fact that they are treated as kings because Israeli jews see them as donors.

jews feces
jews feces
jews feces

This is the pinnacle of jewish verbal tricks. They just make dumb associations where there are none. One of the common examples on this board is implying the antisemitic Christian doctrine is jewish.

Yes we are. I hate my entire extended family and their vile jew rat ways. Please put me out of my misery already Sup Forums. But let me watch the disgusting cretins die first.

>be black: whitey be keeping us down
>be white: jews be keeping us down

i really don't see much difference

Blaming whitey was misdirection. It's the jews that keep both down.

Everyone from that era is fucking great, from Syracusan Tyrants to Marcus Aurelius

The Greeks were so gifted with mathematics and logic, it really solidifies that Western civilization is worth more pound for pound than any other

As a jew I'll tell you that autism is very common in our kind, college or not doesn't cure it

It's the jews who have the peculiar combination of nepotism, considering themselves "god's chosen people", inbred IQ and anxiety, hair-splitting word games to flexibility exploit local law, considering goyim to be chattel....

...what's not to like?

>As a jew I'll tell you that autism is very common in our kind, college or not doesn't cure it

How the hell is that supposed to improve my opinion of him?

Who knows. It probably came from a period of selective breeding for intelligence in Northern/Eastern Europe. Through what factors? I don't know.
I feel that this may only be a temporary trend however (a few more generations max), and once the Ashkenazi race starts to dilute (which is already happening), the advantage some of my ancestors had will slip away if the money isn't kept tightly within the community.

On the other hand I cannot donate sperm to a sperm bank (I've tried), because of the 2.5% presence of Tay-Sachs disease which is apparently nearly exclusive to Ashkenazi Jews.

So hey, good and bad.

Ya, I feel bad for Jews in the social sense of how everyone attacks them, but I guess now it's the same as
the "white male privileged". It's Europeans and Jews that have created a comfy modern world we're in, it's not
perfect but still... how can we complain?

he's just a naturally inferior being, he lacks the mental capacity to be anything greater than his innate desires

I personally apologize on behalf of retards like him, but don't lose hope on my kind yet, please, give it another few years

And on top of all this slippery advantages they have and create; they manage to accumulate disproportionate wealth DESPITE being ugly unlikable motherfuckers. And despite being God's chosen people they STILL crave and subsequently sexually abuse the goyim.

It's never enough for the kikes, is it? There is literally no such thing as being satisified.

What's not to like??