"White Trash"?

Do you guys think the concept of lower class, southern white people being trailer trash is made up by liberal elites? Perhaps because they disagree with the liberal media on all the big issues, they are made to be seen as less than human?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/White-Trash-400-Year-History-America-ebook/dp/B016JPTQ9U
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtu.be/AxZfRnLQ-Zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liking hunting or wearing a cowboy hat doesn't make you white trash. If you don't know who they are referring to when people say "white trash," go visit a trailer park in Alabama sometime.

>pic unrelated

Southern white people are the better white people. The farther North you go, the more cucked they become. And then you reach Canadistan.

100% true OP

It's an anti-white, jewish slurr

>fatter
>less educated
>poorer
>el goblino personified
the """"""chad"""""" southerner strikes again

Southerners literally imported the BBC but we're the cucks? Mmmk.

Stupid fucker. The jews imported the farm equipment.

Yeah the pic is unrelated. I grew up poor in the south; not in a trailer-park, but lived in a trailer for a while. Obviously people can become something degenerate if they mistreat themselves to an extreme, but most people from the South seemed to be more grounded by morals as a whole, and kids had to behave according to that rather than progressive adults accepting anything as okay in schools and society.I think there are good and bad people everywhere, but this is just something I was wondering

Southern girls are prettier.

Better ask an expert...

>White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg
amazon.com/White-Trash-400-Year-History-America-ebook/dp/B016JPTQ9U

I am White Trash. I grew up on the Mill Hill in SC. A shithole looked upon as being worse than Haiti. All my shithole buds (resultst of inbreeding most likely) struggled to get jobs in the testile plant. We spent our time fucking our cousins and getting beat by daddy. Predatory homosexual behavior was rampant. You never knew when your brother was going to attack and cornhole you.

We all growed up and; I am an MD, my best friend an attorney who went to Yale, couple of PhD's and another MD. We is all inbred and suffering from massive obesity mostly due to all the extra chromosomes and shit. I recommend you Northerners stay away. Sodomy is a recreational sport here.

I meant to say forcible sodomy.

IsenBERG.

No, most rurals are unironically less than human. Even the “rich” ones that drive pickup trucks and own 100 acres

Trashy whites can be found in all geographic regions, all cultures, and all social classes. See the tv show “southern charm.” The Ravenels are literally generations of trash and filthy rich. The Kennedys are also white trash. Money doesn’t change that. And I like JFK.

>t. white guy

I think we should spend resources to give them a better life, instead of using it to make more chinkniggerspics.

saved

I won a song contest with a little tune called
"Lets Fuck Daddy's Ass Tonite".

Goddamned I love Dixie!

it's jewish slur, only brainwashed goyim use it.
southerners are more American than "lib elites"

Yankee here too.

>Fatter
That is an average, inflated by niggers and spics.
>less educated
Less (((educated))), sure, hence they are less cucked. Reminder that niggers vote the same way "educated" Northerners do.
>Poorer
On average, likely due to high concentrations of niggers.
>el goblino personified
Don't even know what that means, going to assume it means you're a faggot

You are godammed right motherfucker. I ain't had a day free of Meth since "W" was president (peace be upon him).

Hunting/hiking/cowboy stuff =/= white trash
Average Floridian in a trailer park = white trash

Odd, I was just thinking about this, and yes. Look at the inner cities in liberal areas if you want to see what real trash looks like.

white trash really does exist, but most people in the midewest and south are not white trash. It kind of amazes me how persistent this stereotype is--there are people in the south who can trace their ancestry back to English aristocrats who came over here during colonial times. amazing that nouveau riche northerners assume that they're better than such people.

I want all you Yankees to know the real South. Deliverance was actually a pilot for a Southern kiddie show. I sheeit you not! Squeel like a pig boy! Make sure y'all keep this in mind when you passin through.

White trash thoroughly exists.
Rednecks are awesome but white trash is awful
experience: Texas

It's more about them being alcoholics, loud, inconvenient, raising little Suzy and Jimmy boy to carry a magnum in one hand and moonshine in the other by 12

Shut yore purty mouth. These Yankees need to know how it really is!

Damn right it is! If you brown you best keep your mouf shut and keep walkin'. Nigger.

I don't really care for romanticizing Southern culture, but it is ultimately manufactured by Progressive elites. Progressive elites view middle/lower class whites as the principal cause of America's Original Sin (slavery and anti-immigration post-WW2) and think they must be destroyed in the name of Progress.

Can confirm, i live in the most southern place in the confederacy, named after Jeff Davis hisself. We consider a broken down prius foreplay here...get in the truck bitch...i mean yankee

Yeeehah! Gadammed right you is! These yankees need to stay away. Its awful dangerous round here!

put a good dip in

No one buys it. Do t worry though I doubt northerners will flock in hordes to your precious south. My northern County has 90%+ white population. Comfy, aside from the cold. Keeps the monkeys away tho so it’s a trade off.

I remember growing up in Houston during the seventies and eighties, the term 'white trash' was thrown around a lot more than now. They were much more noticable before we got invaded.

The stereotype it's from Protestant northerners who wanted to shame the Royalists Southerners as feckless layabouts of inherited wealth. This all comes to a figure head in the civil war, and despite the Notions of 'reconciliation' the south was still taxed and abused in the same emotional punishment as the Francs to the Prussians after the great war.
What remains today is the customs of the Royalists Southerners, such as hunting, farming and self indulgent industriousness, while their society is torn apart on the esoteric level by the poisoning of mass media and withholding of tax development funding.

Just did actually..fresh cope... and my sweetie is already stump trained..high times in Jeff Davis county tonight

can you rewrite this post but in a way brainlets can understand

Those people vote Democrat though. It's almost like the Dems are shitting on their own base.

You will likely never even understand Southern Culture, let alone, even begin to truly glorify it. Here we believe that a tough childhood is a badge of honor. Not something to whine about. Adversity is celebrated. Bad shit makes you stronger. We join the military in droves. We love the original idea of the United States. Military service serves to toughen us further against the vagaries of life. We understand one thing well; it can all go to shit in an instant.

With the flowery social tecnobabble I see one thing is crystal: elites and the purveyors of elitism will never understand us. I am ok with this as long as they stay away and not bring that malignant shit here.

>roorel ruhturds

Thank gawd. Keep your faggot ass there!

You are correct
Class is a Jewish lie

People who say white trash trailer trash redneck racist Nazi any anti white slur should be beaten.
Really though always attack verbally when you see it

Livin' high!

of course. part of class warfare is using inclusion as a weapon. bill cooper talked about this back in 1993.

yeee yeeee

BINGO OP! Dehumanization!

Browns don't speak english, which leads me to think YOU are a mutt

bill cooper was the best

Dear southern USA....

I can make anything... operate any tool machine ect....

please save me.

Full outbreak.... dont send rescue pls nuke

as someone who comes from a conservative top 1% family, I can tell you that its not just the liberal elite. Anyone who has any actual money hates white trash with a passion

I would honestly prefer if people would shut the fuck up about how good we have it in the south. Florida is being destroyed by goddamned yankees.

Truthfully; we love our niggers. We love them in the same fashion one loves a three legged dog. They are pitied. We know that; like the three legged dog, they will always be handicapped. We love our three legged dog. We walk slower to the fishing hole so he can keep up. We make sure that he is fed and doesn't have to hunt for his supper. Because, well, he has three legs.

The ironic thing is the liberals preach compassion for every "disadvantaged" group on the planet:
>gays
>trans
>minorities
>third worlders
>refugees
>women
And yet they show a complete lack of empathy for their own lower class, their own poor people, their own uneducated working class - and not only do they lack empathy, they actually quite often show complete disdain.

They really are mentally unstable individuals.

fucking this man. the sooner people stop blaming the jews and start blaming the (((congregationalists))) for this country's woes, the sooner we can start making some headway.

Amen

And you are a mixed breed octaroon with poor hygiene. We don't hold that against you. We just want you to stay away. We have enough retarded niggers to deal with.

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Trumps reaction to hearing the word "white trash" is exactly the same as my own.

Those of us who were once blind are beginning to see. If you saw me in public you'd stereotype me as a liberal. But I will be voting Republican this fall. ;)

tldr: the American civil war was actually Cromwells war pt 2.
Southerners lost and are still being punished by Protestants and Calvinists to this day.

>Do you guys think the concept of lower class, southern white people being trailer trash is made up by liberal elites?
Yes, Jews have done this for /hundreds/ of years.

From Wikipedia:
>Early 20th century writers often engaged in yellow journalism focused on sensationalistic aspects of the region's culture, such as moonshining and clan feuding, and often portrayed the region's inhabitants as uneducated and prone to impulsive acts of violence. Sociological studies in the 1960s and 1970s helped to re-examine and dispel these stereotypes.

As it turns out, "redneck" Whites are not stupider than urban Whites.

Who are Yellow Journalists? Pic related. What do those (((trolls))) look like? Hmm.

Again, HUNDREDS of years. Jews.

Nope, it was coined back in the day when poor emaciated, uneducated, lice-ridden bumblefucks were a literal embarrasment to all the upper-class whites in the south since it got in the way of keeping up the appearance of how superior and civilised whites were to blacks, so they just made a point of disowning them as losers who pissed on their heritage and superiority rather than try to apologise for them to their black slaves. That tradition has simply carried on to this day.

No, you guys are really white trash

Begs the question- (((who))) made this kulak propaganda?

We do not want your pity. Nor do we care to be "understood". We aren't your retarded little brother you lead about the house. We are "Southern". This is more a state of mind that I am able to channel (with some difficulty these days). I know you think I am LARPing. I am (a little). I can remember as a child not having new clothes that the Niggers always wore. We were too proud to take a handout. This is what the rest of the country fails to grasp. We still have pride. We are not proud of the War of Northern Aggression. We are proud of the men who fought it. We truly are.

No. I don't think that.

>Dems are shitting on their own base.

That's rule 1 in their book. To eat your own.

I actually plan on assimilating into the "white trash" culture because it is more robust

I don't think that at all.

On any level I don't think that.

everyone's ancestors were white trash then if you were white, because we all live in villages and were traditionalists
lefties think they are more intelligent or in a higher class than rural whites
they are fucking retards and poorfags

No, white trash is real. I'm around it every day because of where I live.

that truck better be diesel

In fact, the evidence that we have points to 1 in 2 people that live in the South are White Niggers.

Prove me wrong.

One could say you wanted to free the blacks so the wealthy could fuck and marry them.

The argument was made in the halls of congress, anyways.

White trash to an extent is correct. Notice that the elites are usually free of ordinary crime and malice which can lead to violence, while non-elites engage in trashy behaviour for no reason. That being said, no man lives alone in his homeland and thus you have to look after your entire homeland

you must live in a democratic city user

but it's better than city slickers right

You do not get it one scintilla. It saddens me that your "logic" impedes your ability to grasp certain truths. Unless you were to live here and truly get to know some of us you will be forever grasping at straws and using big words to try and hide the fact that you simply cannot apprehend an attitude, a state of mind, or a culture.

It's a hard thing to think, and a harder thing to say: but until whites starts to see themselves as a united block, they will get picked apart on all sides. Phrases like "white trash" are a real symptom of out lack of unity.

I don't have any context here, but "Jews" aren't a bad bet when it comes to disgusting behavior.

I interpreted that poster was just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals by THEIR standards and THEIR stereotyping of "white trash".

Nope. North Carolina.

>
> >Dems are shitting on their own base.
> That's rule 1 in their book. To eat your own.
Oh! My bad!

The thing I don't understand is that, ya hahaha rednecks are dumb, they talk funny work blue-collar jobs and live in shitty neighborhoods but niggers are all that and much more yet they are cultural innovators.

I think "liberals" just feel sorry for them and this is their way of patting the nigger on the head and throwing them a bone so that the "liberal" can feel better about itself.

Please excuse typos... more proofreading and less typing for me :)

ope's pic related likely married into wealth, lives in a 5 br/3 1/2 ba on 10 acres; as opposed to a double-wide. "White Trash" types usually tweek from daily meth use, have less teeth than the front row of a Willie Nelson concert and dates their cousin.

yes, Jews, niggers, and liberals use it to bash poor whites

As a guy with basic carpentry skills, I find this photo very triggering......the shit door, exposed, weathered chip board, and holy fuck Skeeter learn to paint inside the fucking lines.....How can you expect anyone to take your movement seriously if the crosses you burn in people's yards are crooked as fuck and lop sided?!?!?!?!

The Ukrainian "kulaks" were subsequently genocided by Stalin's right hand man- (((Lazar Kaganovich))) a.k.a., the "The wolf of the Kremlin".

That's part of why they lost the rust belt though. My dad used to vote democrat most of the time because back in the 90s it seemed the democrats were more for the poor. My father, if he was alive today would be disgusted by the democrats.

Whiter than you mohamed!
youtu.be/AxZfRnLQ-Zw

One thing is glaringly obvious to me here. Many of you think that white trash are disadvantaged poor scummy whites. I can assure you most do not see it that way. Wealth is fickle. Material goods and the cash to buy them are fleeting and impermanent. Family is really all they care about. They want a little money to get drunk on the weekend and have food to eat. A third hand truck is fine.

The downfall of the South will be due to well meaning people who come to give them free shit. This puts an end to pride, one of the cornerstones of Southern culture.

Hunting, fishing and camping doesn't make you white trash. Being poor doesn't necessarily make you white trash. What makes you white trash is being a drunk, drug addict, felon covered in tattoos, somebody who has the police at their house every week for domestic disputes, somebody that has trash all over their lawn and doesn't take care of their shit, somebody who feeds their kids processed garbage and dresses them in rags.

I know a lot of redneck southern people that are rich and/or cool as hell. White trash is a diffferent breed and honestly its not even a necessarily conservative demographic anymore. A lot of trailer trash bought into the hood lifestyle and now they are hardcore progressive liberals.

You got it almost exactly right.

Women dressed like that are rich, privileged, and are the minority of southern women

That gun is over a thousand dollars probably. The clothes are hundreds. The perfect teeth say my parents get dental insurance

She's a rich girl that plays at being country