So i just found out im a 100%er

So i just found out im a 100%er.

Looking to get some Viking style tattoos any ideas?

>Ireland 20%
>Iberian 11%
no you're not, nigger

A swastika on yer forehead like Charlie Manson had

>Irish
>white
Pick one and only one

I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not! Oh hi, Mark.

this

Ignore these retards and listen closely to me, do not desecrate the body god gave you with tattoos.

tattoos have a negative effect on the immune system. it also looks trashy 100% of the time. it's also gay

Thanks for the input leaf, we all immediately disregarded it.

Congrats on being a euromutt lol I’ve met mulattos less mixed than you.

Ours is almost identical, Except Im around 40% scandinavian and around 20% English. Welcome to the white race brother, but dont get any tatoos as they are degenerate. Just work out and get fit, no reason to destroy a good body with ink.

Haha you too

Tattoos are degenerate. They're not even cool anymore, literally everyone has one.

is this gay?

What are you a nordic ant?

I need to read this shit with a magnifying glass but im afraid I might burn you with the sun's rays OP.

Get a giant dick tatted across your forehead you fucking autist

scottish you retard.

also, impling Celts arrnt white. Germanics are the one who got their pussy's railed by huns.,,,

> do not desecrate the body god gave you with tattoos.

This. But be sure to desecrate the foreskin as God created that by accident

Yes. She ruined her body and she looks like a background character in GoTs.

Normans arnt white?

Yes, I would never even consider dating a girl who had marred her body with tattoos.

Amerimutts represent!

This is a mastapiss i tell you

Euromutts built the most powerful country on earth, Achmed.

Most Canadian men are uncut, I assume you are too.

You are objectively the worst. Have a rare mutt tho

>el 53% swedecuck

Same. I just wanted to put it out there in case some upcoming fathers are thinking about snibbedy snabbing their sons dicks

faggot confirmed

>paying to give you DNA to the jew
user...

post your DNA results you fucking moron. You're not 100% ethnically Swedish and if you think you are you should kill yourself for being so uninformed and uneducated

Ancestry is church of Mormon.

you took a woman, prime breeding stock. and then you disfigured her with stupid drawings and doodles. now she looks trashy and stupid. it's pretty gay

shhh dont pay attention to the Somali shitposter (he only wishes he was as white as us)

You are are fucking mutt

>11% Spanish
>20% D Y N A M I T E S K U N K
>100% white
sure

>get on my level

Are the English considered "Anglo-Saxons?" If so, is there a certain gene that makes it this way, or is it actually a combination of genealogical attributes that make it this way?

but i think you just like penis in your mouth....

my family is Polish going back generations, not sure where the Balkans comes from

Which of the three big testing companies is best: Ancestry.com, 23AndMe.com or FamilyTreeDNA.com?

>italian 1.0%

Ok nigger

I dont need to take a dna result to know my ancestry isnt 100% scandinavian. I know its not a mix of 7 ethnicities though, Hahaha!

WE WUZ PICTS N SHIET
WITH PICTS TATTOOD ON OUR NAKED BODIES NAHMSAYIN

Found out i'm 100%. Bump.

>not having a drop of Roman for good measure

they're all kikes

>1.4% eastern european

shes a free bleeding hippy 100%, look at those nigger dreadlocks. I wouldn't tough her AID's ridden body even if it didn't have a tattoo.

>tfw post this in a Scandi thread
>tfw more Scandinavian than most Scandinavians
>tfw still a mongrel

white people don't exist.

LMAO

What do you know about 100%, what only 100% know?

germans are filthy Huns.....

Are you me?

get gassed

You. Show those results to every Britbong shitlord spouting le 56% bullshit. You, as an American, possess more British DNA than the average Brit in Yorkshire, the most ethnically British area on the isle. They average 49%, by the way. I’m 78% British myself. Feels good.

"Scandinavian" is most likely German. They don't have a category for German DNA because muh Nazis. So they call it Scandinavian and Great Britain.

It doesn't matter how white you are, you'll never be Sup Forums white.

This is authentic 100%. cannot be found in Jewmerica

Man was given free will so that anything is possible, and only your own morals to judge. If I was asian I'd get a huge god damn lightning bolt tattooed across my face so I didn't look like the rest of the locusts.

LOL like it can be found in Shithole Sweden? Where are your results, unga bungo?

But diversity is our strenght you silly swede

but like why cant you just admit you like cock in your ass???

>and Irish

It's nice to be white.

>w-w-whiter than you achmed

Where's the other 5%, mudblood?

>reading comprehension this bad that an entirely fabricated perception evolves from a single sentence
Thanks for the (you) and the projection. Swedecucks are the worst, they always fall for the bait

Are the English considered "Anglo-Saxons?" Does this include the Iris, Scottish, etc.? Also,, is there a certain gene that makes it this way? Does it really differ from other European genetic codes like Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, etc.?

Yeah I may be 22% less British than you, but I’m genetically British enough to get the gist of it and I’m still not black. German/Irish/Scott in small doses is better than Asian or African in any measure. Our country beat yours.

thats neat.

but my grand mother has documentation of Norwegian ancestry that dates back centuries.

try hard faggot?

Iberian ... poor you.

Don't get tattoos, no matter what you are.

Oh hi Mark.

What a Story, Mark.

The all so loved and Classic
>it was just a b-b-bait, haha. You f-f-fell for it, cuck.

says the Brazilian....

100% reporting in

I'm not trying to start a fight, we have a special relationship and Anglo historical values that seperates you (and Aus, Can, NZ) from the Yuro settlements like Brazil.
Pls give job in USA so I can escape this rotten Yuroland. Britain has fallen to the Yuro mentality. Ideally job somewhere in the Bible belt ty.

Found the actual non whites.

I actually agreed with it.

>Anonymous (ID: UhnHuEPp) 01/31/18(Wed)18:53:11 No.15876
Whats with all the iberian? I'm 90%+ Irish off my testing, but the last 10% is iberian. Anyone know why?

Seriously don't. I'm a 100%er mostly from the British isles but I'm not getting a Celtic tattoo, it's fucking muh heritage cringe

faggots

Yes very, tattoos on women are never exceptable

I'm scared to have this done. My mom was adopted so she doesn't fully know her family history. Me and my two brothers were all blonde haired blue eyed young lads so I'm not too worried about it.

But we are right. Tattoos are fucking degenerate and you wont enter Heaven with a tattoo on your body.

Spanish were great colonizers

Fucking kike

Celto-Iberians. The Celts migrated through Iberia on to Ireland, then Scotland/Wales/England.

Really, the Celts were just all over the place and were more or less the dominant people/civilization in bronze through iron age Europe.

ty based hippie

over 99%, im not sure how much weight i put into the middle eastern stuff because ive heard the put that stuff in for measure than for accuracy.

>Looking to get some Viking style tattoos any ideas?
ive actually been thinking about this.

Ive lost about 200lbs and i have a bunch of loose skin. If i do the sugery to have the skin revomed i will have akward scars all over my body.

so i was thinking about covering my body in tattoos. It seems like the winding limbs of trees such as that found in "viking" style tattoos would hide the scars pretty well. I was also thinking about just covering certain areas such as my thighs completely with out a design.

I wouldnt let it go past my elbow or my neck line.

honestly probably do something like that on my chest. Because i would have to have scar under my breast that would make me look like a breast cancer victim.

what do you look like?

mudslime get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

English is going to be a rough mix of various Celtic tribes, Germanic tribes (Anglo and possibly some Scandicuck), pre-neolithic hunter gatherers, and neolithic farmers. Hmm.. Sounds like a mutt.

a bit like chris from skins

nice racial collectivism faggot

100% potato nigger

We did have some actual full-blooded Spanish settlers in the US that are genuinely not mestizo. If your family is from anywhere near the southwest, Louisiana, or Florida there is a good chance that is where it comes from.

Is there a website or something that shows the DNA of different European peoples? I'd like to look more into the actual genetic differences between the English, Swedes, Germans, etc. to see just how similar and different (according to genetic information) we really are.

For instance, let's say I'd like to have a 100% German baby and I was going to attempt one of those CRISPR gene editing methods to do this, would I be able to and which genetic codes would I be able to tweek it like to attain the desired results? That's all the info I'm trying to find out. In this case though, I'd like to look more into English DNA because I heard that the English (Anglo-Saxons) were Germanic too.