Varnashrama Dharma

Where does Bible or Quran or Torah explain about the soul ?
Where does Bible, Quran, Torah logically explain what is the soul ?

“Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego—altogether these eight comprise My separated material energies.”

prabhupadabooks.com/bg/7/4?d=1&h=bhumir&f=4572#4572

There are 5 gross material elements: Earth, water, fire, air, ether.
There are 3 subtle material elements: mind, intelligence, AHANKARA (false ego)

The most subtle of all these elements combined is False Ego or AHANKARA.

The purpose of this element is to convince you or the individual soul to be something that you are not, namely This temporary material body.

How many of you white lads believe in Jewish ideology of Godless/Soulless existence of mere material elements (((Theory of Evolution))) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/john/4.htm
pastebin.com/hx2Kb3nV
freetexthost.com/yywdow0svj
freetexthost.com/vqyn2odfmn
freetexthost.com/kk55nm5nkz
freetexthost.com/wsaryo0r6u
freetexthost.com/p14iebomsf
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#q18946607
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#q18950212
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#q18867113
sacred-texts.com/hin/manu/manu09.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272
pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
m.phys.org/news/2017-01-porous-d-graphene-mit-strong.html
spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=asura&direct=se
sanskrit-lexicon.uni-koeln.de/scans/WILScan/2014/web/webtc/indexcaller.php
herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17206888/
jstor.org/stable/1399510?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
sacred-texts.com/hin/m01/m01212.htm
global.oup.com/ushe/product/the-world-of-myth-9780199316366?cc=us&lang=en&
books.google.com/books?id=ZKbjlXOHCCcC&pg=PT220&dq=dionysus titans&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu4JCU2qLWAhWEjVQKHR63C7c4ChDoAQhVMAk#v=onepage&q=dionysus titans&f=false
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4360990/
who.int/ipcs/features/benzene.pdf
nature.com/articles/s41598
starlarvae.org/Star_Larvae_Addendum_Cyberfetus_Rising.html
nature.com/nphoton/journal/v5/n7/full/nphoton.2011.99.html
nature.com/news/2011/110612/full/news.2011.365.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.201702211/full
takeourword.com/urine.html
erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas_writings1.shtml
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-15/
newscenter.lbl.gov/2013/12/19/a-micro-muscular-break-through/
m.pnas.org/content/113/42/11709.full
advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/1/e1601536.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_tensile_strength
sciencealert.com/graphene-levy-flights-limitless-power-future-electronic-devices
arxiv.org/pdf/1505.04254.pdf
arxiv.org/pdf/1701.08803.pdf
webspace.pugetsound.edu/facultypages/bdasher/Chem361/Review_Articles_files/The Soma of the Rig Veda, R. Gordon Wasson .pdf
cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(08)01687-4?_returnURL=http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0960982208016874?showall=true
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatea_(mythology)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilottama
deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
spokensanskrit.org/index.php?tran_input=brahman&direct=se&script=hk&link=yes&mode=3
sacred-texts.com/oto/aba/chap5.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

water discourse
new testament

Back to your shithole country.
sage

Could you post at least one quote or a reference or a link ?

We are body, soul, and spirit. When we are born again in Jesus Christ we are given the Holy Spirit and a new heart. When Jesus returns at the 6th trumpet of Revelation and raptures the church, those who sleep in Jesus are resurected from the dead and given glorified bodies. Those who are alive and remain will be raptured bodily and changed in the twinkling of an eye to be like Christ.

Until Jesus returns we go to heaven when we die and worship the Lord with psalm and song. Our soul and spirit remain in heaven until the rapture when we are given our new bodies at the Resurection the same as Jesus. Jesus was the first fruit of the Resurection.

No. You are not this temporary material body. When the body dies then ...ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

I'm telling you what Christian doctrine layed out from scripture says.

Sure, John 4
biblehub.com/kjv/john/4.htm

That’s fine. I’m talking about simple logic that your scriptural doctrine seems to be lacking

not really. you're ignoring his question. Jesus describes God as a spirit, and connects it to water of life that quenches your thirst

That’s what Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita:

O son of Kuntī [Arjuna], I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

If you really want to convert people and not just subvert Christianity, you are better off not attacking it or using the tired "christianity is Jewish" meme. There is enough of that already, and anons will just be turned off to your message.

However you have not described what the soul is

>pastebin.com/hx2Kb3nV

Brahman is the highest reality. Earthly life is a dream from which we wake into another dream - Brahman is the waking world, opposite to the world of sleep or Maya.

We call Earthly life a dream and Brahman the waking world because while the dream of Earthly life ends, we always wake to Brahman. At no pmooint will our waking Brahman life in Heaven end - death and suffering (Dukkha) exist only outside of Brahman, within the dreaming world of Maya. Dukkha is imprisoned within the dream so that we can enjoy drama without consequences - the Yugas are akin to the different stages of sleep.

Being a person of European descent, my chapel is a literal one. It's location is within a mansion, which itself is centered in a very large field of wild grass. This field is surrounded by six walls which form a hexagon - the north and south walls have bronze gates. The north gate is the entrance, and the south gate is the exit. A single large oak tree grows behind the mansion, and it's canopy fully hides the grounds from the sun - which always sits just above the horizon, showering the hexagon with golden light.

The hexagon is a molecule of cytosine - my Brahman is just one of many Brahmans, and each of us must preform our dharma to produce the body of Purusha, the cosmic man or jiva. Our natural desires are produced by our DNA, which is the same as the cosmic DNA that is the physical Brahman land we can dwell in. Our desires are natural and good - dukkha is the absence of our original desires that we have while in our Brahman land. Generation after generation, Yuga after Yuga, we attain immortality by assuring the reincarnation of our desires in the form of our Brahman body, or Sambhogakaya. Our children are ourselves reincarnated, and so parents should obey the child - we maintain our chastity to avoid this fate as slaves to our children.

The body decays, and for this reason we have designed bodies which have generative powers. A parent controlling their own child is a form of attachment to power - parent and child should identify with one another so strongly that when the child commands, the parent desires to obey as they would make the same command. The child desires to emulate the parent in all ways, and is confused when expected to deal with liberal freedom of choice. Children want to place their feet on the ground before exploring beyond their mother's arms.

Yet, the Heavenly body is unchanging and not-born, without beginning or end in it's whole entirety without any missing pieces, cracks, dents or flaws for that entire duration. It has no mother - it is the hen (Soma) which hatches from it's own egg (PAH stack.) The hen appears from a jet shooting out from the supermassive blackhole at the center of fhe galaxy, and flies in an arc through an arm, back into the blackhole. And why die? The hen survives with her egg, which hatches. Both lay an egg during the second circuit, so that in the third four hens lay eggs.

There is the intention - the hen. And the accident - the discarded egg shards. Yet, the accident came to form the universe which the hens would enjoy. What can't be derived from the elements contained in an egg? The hens had to direct the accident however, because too much calcium would prevent the hydrogen gassed off from the egg shards from initiating fusion. Once a star had been made, all industry became available to these hens, and they constructed the universe - in particular, ground to raise their chicks on.

When we talk real philosophy there is no more safespace . Only people of less intelligence can feel offended. Not the true Aryans.

But don't think that these hens made a sphere and lived on it's outside - instead, they lived on the inside surface. The Earth from which they constructed this hollow sphere was obtained by churning the Aether which stretches infinitely in all directions. Water and Air was also obtained, and the hens plunged themselves into the fresh water ocean and dredged Earth into mountainous piles, so that there were continents. And the sphere had two holes from which Aether might enter and exit, and through these holes the hens built a bridge so that they had the highest perch in the world. And some hens descended to the continents, and others moved to each end of the Bridge of Heaven and made two more worlds so that there were three.

And at the center of each of these worlds was a supermassive blackhole, which stretched the very fabric of space, such that as you ascended from the surface of Earth, there was always more space. Yet, as you near the Black Sun, the world seems to become lower-resolution, like a cartoon or NES game. This is because there are fewer Quantum States which the partices can take, due to increased pressure. The Bridge of Heaven and the blackholes were in fact one object - a superpositioned object beyond spacetime, a non-local variable in the Universal Wavefunction. The first star - the Sun or Sol - orbits around the Bridge, and the portion of the sphere's inner surface occulted by the Bridge is the area of our world where it is night.

The other planets also orbit the Bridge, but are closer to it than Sol. The perception of astronomical distance is based on an object's distance from the surface of Earth and the Bridge, such that as it was as if we lived in a sphere that got bigger in volume the closer you got to it's center - from the perspective of Earth. But because space becomes composed of fewer and fewer 'pixels,' everything seems to become smaller, closer, and more human-scaled.

An infinite number of worlds came to be made in this manner, and in each some hens descended and directed their wills towards the goal of creating and colonizing these continents. These hens became in these worlds mothers of pure hen populations, but also the loose cells and egg shards become the animals, minerals and plants of the world. Some hens only descended to the Moon, Venus, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter or Saturn and not fully to the Earth - still others remained high in the sky, on planets around the other stars that came to be such as the Pleiades and Polaris. All these planets too are hollow, and host a blackhole inside of them that leads to the Bridge, which can be reached by traveling to their poles and ascending the mountains found there.

These hens, to repeat, were Soma. At length, these essays describe Soma;

>freetexthost.com/yywdow0svj
>Alchemical Diamond Bodies

>freetexthost.com/vqyn2odfmn
>Mathematics of Soma body mechanics

>freetexthost.com/kk55nm5nkz
>Evidence for Holocene Soma

>freetexthost.com/wsaryo0r6u
>Soma and Buddhism

>freetexthost.com/p14iebomsf
>The Oak as degenerate Soma

Also, there is no need to subvert or convert Christians. They are already Vaishnavas because they worship God already Ishvara Krishna, Krista, Kristos, Christ. They just need to give up some very dogmatic teachings.

over 70% of world are soulless and only have false ego
reprobates

anything else you would like to know?
not everyday u get to talk with a master

You’re a fucking faggot and you need to gtfo already you kike larping as a poo

Also, a religion that is so much lacking in knowledge is a vulnerable religion . The Jews specifically like to capitalize on this vulnerability.

Ultimately, I’m trying to help you

>Ultimately, I’m trying to help you
Your damnable false religion isn't going to help anyone. There is a reason God has allowed India to be the biggest shithole on the planet 4000 years running.

and I've defined it in posts;

>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#q18946607
>A self-worshipping Spaceship-Idol-Tool. What Terrence McKenna called the Philosopher's Stone - a material which can be anything. Soma
>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#q18950212
>Graphene is an organic molecule, but the form it's found in inside the Soma body is like a dead seashell or spiderweb. The sole living component of a Soma body is a culture of neurons derived from the aspirant - which themselves have been genetically modified, by, for example, molecules that elongate telomeres and promote tumors

Soma is defined by a formal recipe;

>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#q18867113

A basic list of ingredients with rough pH and price estimates;

Calcium hydroxide $10/2oz, 11.27-12.46pH
Carnauba wax - $40/64oz, 7pH
Congo red - $10/100ml (Changes color with pH)
Ethanol - $4/qt, 7.7pH
Ethyl gallate - 7.7pH
Gallic acid - (Polymerizes as a phenol)
Graphene - Raises pH
Linseed oil - $11/32oz, 7.5pH
Liquid rubber - $60/gal
Phosphoric acid - 11$/qt
Pine rosin - $20/32oz
Pozzolana - $10/1kg
Sulfur - $23/20lbs
Terpentine - $20/32oz
Zinc chloride - $34/500g
Zinc oxide - $20/1lb

Jar-I: Calcium hydroxide, Ethanol, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber
Jar-II: Carnauba wax, Charcoal, Gallic acid, Pine rosin, Pozzolana, Terpentine
Jar-III: Phosphoric acid, Water
Jar-IV: Zinc oxide
Jar-V: Zinc chloride

Step 1: Mix dry powders of Jars I, II, IV and V into mold and stir,
Step 2: Pour Jars III & VI into mold and stir,
Step 3: Place mold in tank of water until setting occurs,
Step 4: Place mold in pressure vessel and cook at 140C and the highest pressure possible

Set composition: Calcium phosphate, Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Graphene, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin, Pozzolana, Zinc phosphate

I feel your frustration. The whole world has become a shithole due to pandemonium of (((demons))). But, All is not lost yet..and therefore there is a need to search out for the original Aryan Religion. Varnashrama Dharma.

You've posted the same Hindu thread for no less than 3 days in a row.

Saged and Reported

This is probably accurate judging from personal experience.

I'm not LARPing as anything. I'm a humble seeker of truth, and I learned a lot of truths from Buddhism/Vedism.

Specifically, I'm citing the Laws of Manu;

>sacred-texts.com/hin/manu/manu09.htm
>8. The husband, after conception by his wife, becomes an embryo and is born again of her; for that is the wifehood of a wife (gaya), that he is born (gayate) again by her

This is bolstered by male microchimerism in mothers without sons, and genetic memory;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
>Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history
>Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include [...] sexual intercourse

This Y chromosome would be a perfect vector for genetic memory;

>nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272

As for your picture - pic related. Either write your own religion (Like I have,) or you're a virgin cuck. I also catalog alleles;

>pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
>Ideal TOPite Genome (Annointed:)

Proportions can be adjusted to make hard bones, graphene muscles or soft, elastic skin. MIT proposes a similar process for graphene specifically, and any material more generally;

>m.phys.org/news/2017-01-porous-d-graphene-mit-strong.html
>The team was able to compress small flakes of graphene using a combination of heat and pressure. This process produced a strong, stable structure whose form resembles that of some corals and microscopic creatures called diatoms

The resemblance of the gyroids to diatoms is vital, not a mere curious piece of trivia, because it means that biology already encodes for the structure we're looking for. In fact, dead diatomaceous Earth or living diatoms could be added to the recipe - populations of them could form 3D stuctures which could then be chemically perfused with Soma.

U lil bitch, ain’t you

Stop posting this shit thread.

As a drink or baptismal fluid, it would mend cracks and chips in the Soma body;

Step 5: Apply mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide with Congo red pigment as desired,
Step 6: Apply a mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide to the surface of the object and harden it with a heatgun,
Step 7: Repeat Step 5 as necessary to prevent or repair carbonation, corrosion, cracking and oxidation

And in short;

>A Soma isn't a man, but a hermaphroditic demon. It thinks "So many tons of assorted elements do I have, and so many celestial mansions, and in the future I'll gain more of both due to my wisdom. My body is made of diamonds and deadly gas, and no one dares to grab my hair or limbs, covered as they are in tiny razors. I recognize no one's authority but my own, and I am considered delightful by myself and my rich, aristocratic relatives. I'm the most beautiful, durable, fastest, strongest being in the universe. I give no sacrifices, choosing instead to preserve all things perfectly like Vishnu, and to teach my perfect ways to all beings while rejecting payment. Like Siddhartha Gautama, I will open an ambrosia shop and give everyone who comes a Soma body."

A Soma can also be considered an Asura;

>spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=asura&direct=se
>sanskrit-lexicon.uni-koeln.de/scans/WILScan/2014/web/webtc/indexcaller.php
>Asura, adj, spiritual; stars of the southern sky; demon; urethra; division of medicine; black salt; blood; 1 A division of medicine, surgery, curing by cutting with instruments, applying the actual cautery, &c;
>asura, adj, divine; incorporeal; cloud; zodiacal sign; spirit; ghost; good spirit; supreme spirit; sun;
>asurA, f,night;
>asUra, n, absence of sunlight;
>asuratva, n, divine dignity;

I’m glad u paying attention to my posts. Feeling honored

Ditch organized religion. It's the ONLY area of society that has made ZERO progress in the last 2,000 years.

Asura medicine involves surgery and cauterization - both of which I hypothesize as a means of removing the undesired parts of the human body so that they can be replaced with a moving statue made of Soma. Terrence McKenna writes about 'shamanic vivisection' and it's central place in archaic experience;

>herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf
>Invariably during this prolonged trance the novice will undergo an episode of mystical death and resurrection; he may see himself reduced to a skeleton and then clothed with new flesh; or he may see himself boiled in a caldron, devoured by the spirits, and then made whole again; or he may imagine himself being operated on by the spirits, his organs removed and replaced with "magical stones" and then sewn up again

Evidence for moving statues dates back to 1495AD at least in the form of the da Vinci robot;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17206888/
>The da Vinci robot
>RESULTS: It is now known that da Vinci's robot would have had the outer appearance of a Germanic knight. It had a complex core of mechanical devices that probably was human powered.
>The robot had two independent operating systems. The first had three degree-of-freedom legs, ankles, knees, and hips. The second had four degrees of freedom in the arms with articulated shoulders, elbows, wrists, and hands
>A mechanical analog-programmable controller within the chest provided the power and control for the arms. The legs were powered by an external crank arrangement driving the cable, which connected to key locations near each lower extremity's joints

This severe procedure can be considered a form of ascetic austerity, which is supposedly the greatest power of the Asura (Last line;)

>jstor.org/stable/1399510?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>"Returning to the tension between asuras and devas, A. K. Coomaraswamy once observed that "the Titan [asura] is potentially an Angel [deva], the Angel still by nature a Titan."
>"In one Vedic account, both Agni and Soma are former demons."
>"In the beginning the devas and the asuras shared the same loka and feasted on the same divine food (soma)."
>"(This may be due to the "generations of the gods" phenomenon: the asuras being-like the Greek Titans-the older, darker ancestors of the younger, shiny devas-like the Olympians.)"
>"The demons were not yet evil in any respect."
>"The demons' most powerful weapon against the gods, however, was their perfection of ascetic practices."

Not only does obtaining a Soma body amount to an ascetic austerity - the story of Sunda and Upasunda contains overt references to the Asura brothers slicing off their own flesh, and putting it through the fire to obtain the boon of invulnerability, among other powers or siddhis;

>sacred-texts.com/hin/m01/m01212.htm
>"Unto this Nikumbha, were born two sons called Sunda and Upasunda. Both of them were mighty Asuras endued with great energy and terrible prowess.
>"Always entertaining the same purpose, desirous of subjugating the three worlds, the brothers, after due initiation, went to the mountains of Vindhya. And severe were the ascetic penances they performed there."
>"Besmearing themselves with dirt from head to foot, living upon air alone, standing on their toes, they threw pieces of the flesh of their bodies into the fire."
>"At last the Grandsire himself, the Supreme Lord ever seeking the welfare of all, came unto those great Asuras and asked them to solicit the boon they desired. Then the brothers Sunda and Upasunda, both of great prowess, beholding the Grandsire, rose from their seats and waited with joined palms.
>And the brothers both said unto the God, 'O Grandsire, if thou hast been pleased with these our ascetic austerities, and art, O lord, propitious unto us, then let us have knowledge of all weapons and of all powers of illusion. Let us be endued with great strength, and let us be able to assume any form at will. And last of all, let us also be immortal.' Hearing these words of theirs, Brahman said, 'Except the immortality you ask for, you shall be given all that you desire."

>you have not described what the soul is
uhhhh okay.
you can continue thinking that. that's why you're brown- and I'm white.

By cutting away everything but vital organs and sewing the flesh up to form a sack, the mutilated Asura can be placed alive into a statue made of Soma - providing mythological backing for this, the infant Dionysus was cut to pieces and eaten by the gypsum-covered Titans, who were subsequently killed by Zeus. However, the heart of Dionysus had been saved, and Zeus placed it into an 'image,' statue or idol, which was stored inside of a temple;

>global.oup.com/ushe/product/the-world-of-myth-9780199316366?cc=us&lang=en&
>Oxford University Press
>Since its publication in 1991, The World of Myth has provided thousands of students with a fascinating, wide-ranging introduction to world mythology
>books.google.com/books?id=ZKbjlXOHCCcC&pg=PT220&dq=dionysus titans&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu4JCU2qLWAhWEjVQKHR63C7c4ChDoAQhVMAk#v=onepage&q=dionysus titans&f=false
>But his sister Minerva, who had shared in the deed, kept his heart and gave it to Jupiter on his return, revealing to him the whole history of the crime. In his rage, Jupiter put the Titans to death by torture, and, to soothe his grief for the loss of his son, made an image in which he enclosed the child's heart, and then built a temple in his honour

unlike OP I am a master, so of course it is the truth I speak

Christians are cucked faggots, buddy.

t. soulless reprobate

>he thinks everyone automatically gets a soul for being a good goy
Nah, you're just a meatbag. You have to earn your immortal soul, and that doesn't come from braising jeebus.

>attempting to have a theophilosophical conversation
>being to a christcuck
pick one.

The da Vinci robot proves that with human power, a very sophisticated automaton is possible. A human heart could operate a hand-cranked dynamo, which would power the automaton. Thus, the Asura becomes the prime-mover of a clockwork Purusha, or universe. As long as neurons with the full range of receptors and neurotransmitters continued to divide and function, and as long as there were functional strands of myocytes go crank the dynamo, the cancerous mass of the Asura's formerly human body would live on.

Benzene (Composed of a single carbon hexagon) can be used to elongate the telomeres of the cells and induce cancer in this sack of organs;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4360990/
>Mean TL was significantly elevated in workers exposed to >31 ppm of benzene compared with controls (P = 0.03). Our findings provide evidence that high levels of occupational benzene exposure are associated with TL

>who.int/ipcs/features/benzene.pdf
>Human exposure to benzene has been associated with a range of acute and long-term adverse health effects and diseases, including cancer

The resulting tumors, if fed, will grow into the Soma statue - graphene is excellent for cultivating neurons;

>nature.com/articles/s41598
>We report the cytocompatibility and regulating effects of the nanostructured reduced graphene oxide (rGO) microfibers, which are synthesized through a capillary hydrothermal method, on neural differentiation of neural stem cells (NSCs).
>These results illustrate the great potential of nanostructured rGO microfibers as an artificial neural tissue engineering (NTE) scaffold for nerve regeneration

Ken Jopp first expressed the idea that cancer was a path towards immortality;

>starlarvae.org/Star_Larvae_Addendum_Cyberfetus_Rising.html
>Cancerous neoplasms in this context appear to be premature posthuman extraterrestrials, as if they were mutations waiting for appropriate environments (weightless cultures) in which to emerge as evolutionary players. As bodies and technologies fuse, and today's virtual reality systems evolve over generations into semisynthetic skins that mediate molecular exchanges between body and environment, evolution in space will erase the distinctions that distinguish Gaia and Techne. Both will be subsumed into a generic, extropic stuff, an amorphous technorganism
>Assuming that our descendants haul their pets and possibly livestock into space, the several species will revert together and converge on their common embryonic form
>House cats are domesticated felines, companion dogs are domesticated canines, and humankind is the domesticated primate. Each domesticated species is neotenous relative to its wild ancestors and contemporaries and is a potential contributor of genes to an aggregate descendant
>The convergence of species inside a weightless solid-state environment will set the stage for an exo-Cambrian explosion of evolutionary novelty. The animal rights and humane farming movements might be setting the stage for, or be early expressions of, such an interspecies convergence
>Something superhuman is weaning itself of its dependence on human beings
>The religious vision turns out to be merely clairvoyant, not transcendent—Heaven is the sky, a weightless niche for angels to inhabit..

Medically, our first goal should be to prevent pain. Secondly, we should preserve the aspirant's capacity for pleasure. Thirdly, and related to the second goal, we should preserve the aspirant's normal range of motion and physical self-sufficiency. Fourthly, we should preserve the aspirant's aesthetics.

If an aspirant feels no pain, receives pleasure from self-judged normal activities, has complete freedom of movement with normal vigor and strength to the point of productive self-sufficiency, and perfectly resembles his pre-ascended self - then we can say we've succeeded.

The Soma body allows not only all this, but superior pleasure; greater-than-human endurance, flexibility, strength and speed to the point of super-human fruitfulness; and godly beauty. Six different cell types exist in the Soma body, which are grouped into five classical elemental categories;

Pingocytes & Strontocytes - Aether - Non-local - Copper/Strontium - 1084C/777C,
Photocytes - Fire - Neural tube - Hydrogen cyanide - 26C,
Fluorocytes - Air - Ectoderm - Fluorine - -188C,
Vanacytes - Water - Endoderm - Vanadium - 1910C,
Graphocytes - Earth - Mesoderm - Graphene - 4236C.

The Pingocytes produce white guanine as a general pigment, and red lycopene in small quantities throughout the skin, and at much higher concentrations in the nail beds, lips, eyelids, genitals and in the hair follicles. Congo red finds a natural equivalent in cyanidin, which binds to glucosides and changes from red, to purple to blue as it's pH rises.

The Strontocytes receive and store photons from the Photocytes via Strontium sulfide crystals - the same substance that composes the skeletons of acantharia. These crystals form within the Soma's bones, which otherwise are composed of the standard Soma formula but with very large proportions of calcium and rubber. The bones as in humans provide a base to attach muscles.

What the fuck are you idiots talking about
This is some Space Elevator level impotent shit
Fuck you

All you need to do is drink your own pee

The Photocytes form a photonic nervous system, conduct light to the Stontocytes, and synthesize graphene from lignin by lasering lignin produced by the graphocytes. They also conduct light onto graphene surfaces throughout the Soma body to produce free electrons, which are then conducted out of microscopic holes in the Soma's skin for propulsion. Human cells can be turned into lasers, which could be used to burn away the human body on the cellular level;

>nature.com/nphoton/journal/v5/n7/full/nphoton.2011.99.html
>Single-cell biological lasers

>nature.com/news/2011/110612/full/news.2011.365.html
>Scientists have for the first time created laser light using living biological material: a single human cell and some jellyfish protein

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.201702211/full
>Laser-Induced Graphene Formation on Wood
>Here, a facile approach is reported to transform wood into hierarchical porous graphene using CO2 laser scribing. Studies reveal that the crosslinked lignocellulose structure inherent in wood with higher lignin content is more favorable for the generation of high-quality graphene than wood with lower lignin content

Fluorocytes 'fluorodize' the completed graphene structures to prevent oxidation, the fluorine atoms functioning as 'caps' for the crosslinked graphene sheet polymers. The 'fluorographene' concentrates in the skin, and also contributes to a non-stick coating. Fluorine gases produced by cooking ores in the stomach conduct fluorine atoms to the skin via a capilary system, and exposure and mechanical forces cause a constant loss of these fluorine atoms requiring their constant replacement.

99% true

do you earn a soul by posting ugly blue nigger art?

>tfw I made the F see me after class meme on Sup Forums 10 years ago

>soma/amos
>tfw the shortest book in the bible might have been done on purpose by them to hide the truth

>All you need to do is drink your own pee

Funny you should say that;

>takeourword.com/urine.html
>erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas_writings1.shtml
>About 3,500 years ago, a migratory, cattle-herding people crossed over the high passes from what is now Afghanistan and discovered the rich plains of the Indian subcontinent. They came from the same stock as most of the present-day Europeans and originated, it is thought, on the steppes between the Caucasus Mountains and the Caspian Sea. Their name for themselves was Arya, which means "noble"
>They wrote down their sacred songs, about the Gods and about soma: the celestial drink which conferred immortality upon the Gods and by means of which mere mortals become Gods
>What is apparent is that soma was a plant and that its consumption produced an ecstatic mental state
>A golden liquid was expressed from the plant material with "soma-stones", filtered through wool and collected in a large bowl or "vat". In the course of this ritual a portion of the soma potion was used as a libation and was "sacrificed" to the flames
>Soma is also the name of a god, considered by Hindus to be the divine personification both of the soma-drug and of the moon
>Amanita muscaria: the urine of someone who has eaten this mushroom is itself intoxicating
>Among the various Siberian peoples who use Amanita muscaria as a cultural norm, there exists a curious practice whereby the urine of one who has consumed the mushroom is drunk by another who consequently becomes inebriated. The urine of this person may then be drunk by another and so on, the procedure being repeated up to five or six times

Welcome to white religion.

What you are doing is taking God in vain. Do not ascribe responsibility to God for the inferior actions of man and the results of that.

>>he thinks everyone automatically gets a soul for being a good goy
>Nah, you're just a meatbag. You have to earn your immortal soul
You have absolutely zero grasp on Christianity.

All men are shitbags, none are good, and Buddha was a deadbeat dad and druggie who is currently burning in Hell with the false prophet Mohammed(piss be upon him).

The earth is God's vineyard and born again Christians are His fruit.

Don't look to the Torah for an explanation of the soul. If you want to understand the jewish tradition's understanding of these things, look to Ecclesiastes (very short) and the Song of Songs.

If you're really interested in the soul, check out the hermetic work "Aesclepious" -- also very short. This work regards the nature of the indwelling Word within the mind (God, essentially).

>word salad: the post
God has grace on who He wills, and punishes those who hate Him and worship false idols. Read a book, dum dum.

Cool posts. The BG is an essential work.

Not a word salad. At all. God also said those who were innocent would be spared. The Brits poisoned India so they could conquer it. You think God appreciates you putting words in his mouth and saying that? You think God appreciates you telling others that He is responsible for what the flesh has done without his council? You aren't as well studied in thsi subject as you think you are, dum dum.

Think about this. If it is said by the Word that any who blasphemies against the Father and Son will be forgiven, but any who blasphemies against the Holy Spirit will not be, that changes the entire understanding of "Do not take God's name in vain."
The true understanding of the commandment to not take God's name in vain is to not use Him to excuse or try to rationalize the selfish actions of people.
Guess how many people are guilty of that? A lot. A lot, a lot.

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-15/
>35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
>36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
>37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
>38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
>44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
>45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

In I explain how to make graphene by burning - or 'quickening' wood. This same secret is the basis of Christianity, and probably all other legitimate religions.

The Vanacytes utilize vanadium in the form of proposed 'Vanadium fluoroperoxidase' enzyme to halogenate graphene with fluorine, thus the function of the Vanacytes and Fluorocytes is intimately tied together, and since graphene itself can conduct and store electrons, the blood of Soma is composed mostly of a Vanadium fluoroperoxidase (VF) and graphene rich blood, kept liquid via pH-increasing basic metals such as calcium and sodium. Vanadium tetrafluoride (VF4) is very hygroscopic, and so by increasing concentrations of VF4 and water swelling in the Soma can be produced, while by applying heat the VF4 can be transformed into the less hygroscopic VF3 and VF5 combined with water vapor.

Thus, by applying heat (325C) the swollen VF4-H2O increases in volume as it transforms into solid VF3 and VF5 (Avg density = 2.9325g/cm3,) carrying away heat as steam. The VF3-VF5 is then burned into free V and re-bound to HF to form VF4-H2O with a density of 2.975g/cm3. Thus, applying heat to VF4-H2O increases volume until 325C, where volume decreases. Loss of water via evaporation leads to volume increase and decompostion of VF4 to VF3-VF5, which results in net volume decrease as water escapes as steam. This drastic change in volume is combined with electrically-driven changes in volume in the graphene muscles to produce a quick-contracting, super-strong muscle;

>newscenter.lbl.gov/2013/12/19/a-micro-muscular-break-through/
>a micro-sized robotic torsional muscle/motor made from vanadium dioxide that for its size is a thousand times more powerful than a human muscle, able to catapult objects 50 times heavier than itself over a distance five times its length within 60 milliseconds – faster than the blink of an eye

These vanadium muscles are combined with CNT muscles;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/42/11709.full
>In recent years, a new class of artificial muscles, based on highly twisted fibers, has emerged that can deliver more than 2,000 J/kg of specific work during muscle contraction, compared with just 40 J/kg for natural muscle

>advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/1/e1601536.full
>Our study reveals that although the 3D graphene assembly has an exceptionally high strength at relatively high density (given the fact that it has a density of 4.6% that of mild steel and is 10 times as strong as mild steel

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_tensile_strength
>Steel, 1090 mild, Ultimate tensile strength (MPa) = 841

841 * 10 = 8,410Mpa = 8.41Gpa.

Graphene can also provide limitless power via zero-point energy;

>sciencealert.com/graphene-levy-flights-limitless-power-future-electronic-devices
>By Thibado's calculations, a single ten micron by ten micron piece of graphene could produce ten microwatts of power

And flight capacity;

>arxiv.org/pdf/1505.04254.pdf
>pp13
>Figure d, Kinetic energy distribution spectrum of electrons emitted from graphene sponge under laser (450 nm) illumination showed a broad energy distribution
>4.25E4 mW cm-2

>arxiv.org/pdf/1701.08803.pdf
>New technologies are now being developed that involve high- power lasers firing at 1gram solar sails in near-Earth orbits, accelerating them to 20% the speed of light (c) within minutes

In nature, vanadium is concentrated in molecules such as Amavadin, found in Amanita muscaria, and the Vanabins, found in Ascidians and Tunicates. This lends credence to R. Gordon Wasson's hypothesis that Amanita muscaria was involved in the creation of Soma;

>webspace.pugetsound.edu/facultypages/bdasher/Chem361/Review_Articles_files/The Soma of the Rig Veda, R. Gordon Wasson .pdf
>In his paper Mr. Wasson summerizes his argument in favor of a mushroom, the fly agaric called by mycologists Amanita muscaria, as the Soma of the Rig Veda

Graphocytes primarily syntheize lignin, which is then converted to graphene by the Photocytes. Red algae not only synthesize lignin - they also calcify, a trait which could be combined with acantharia-derived strontium crystals to form bones;

>cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(08)01687-4?_returnURL=http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0960982208016874?showall=true
>The finding of secondary walls and lignin in red algae
>Calliarthron fronds calcify, encasing cells in CaCO3 [10], but have decalcified joints, called genicula, that allow calcified fronds to bend and avoid breakage when struck by incoming waves

The peedrinking thing is an urban myth with no historical accuracy. No one would trip and drink piss to get high when there are no shortages of mushrooms. The only reason psychedelic mushrooms are difficult to find these days is due to legality.

Graphocytes move along a muscle from one end to the other, laying down a lignin shaft in the manner of a microtubule. A web of Photocytes pyrolyzes this lignin into a pillar of carbon hexagons, commonly called a carbon nanotube. By calcifying, bones can be formed. This crosslinked mass of graphene sheets, carbon nanotubes, and other carbon nanostructures is modified by lycopene, guanine, cyandin, isoprene, fluorine, and metal atoms such as calcium, strontium and zinc.

Thus, within a robot made of clay (Soma) would grow algae powered by the photons from the Photocytes. These algae would synthesize lignin, which would be burned by the Photocytes into graphene and incorporated into the shell-like structure. Like the teeth of sharks, shards of graphene would form within a sludge of pine tar and carneuba wax forming a natural concrete. The resulting Soma body can be described as being like a temple (Composed of baked clay bricks,) a grove of trees, as a 'graven image,' and as a wife - Pygmalion carved Galatea ('She who is milk-white,' like a Soma due to guanine) from ivory;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatea_(mythology)
>Galatea (/ˌɡæləˈtiːə/; Greek: Γαλάτεια; "she who is milk-white")[1] is a name popularly applied to the statue carved of ivory by Pygmalion of Cyprus, which then came to life

Two other examples are Pandora and Tilottama;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora
>In Greek mythology, Pandora (Greek: Πανδώρα, derived from πᾶν, pān, i.e. "all" and δῶρον, dōron, i.e. "gift", thus "the all-endowed", "the all-gifted" or "the all-giving")[1] was the first human woman created by the gods, specifically by Hephaestus
>Zeus ordered Hephaestus to mold her out of earth

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilottama
>In the Hindu epic Mahabharata, Tilottama is described to have been created by the divine architect Vishwakarma, at Brahma's request, by taking the best quality of everything as the ingredients

>takeourword.com/urine.html
>Acting in concert, those charged with the office, richly gifted, do full homage to Soma. The swollen men piss the flowing (soma)
>You can obtain Buddhahood: by taking a medicine pill which will make you immortal like the sun and moon
>The Buddhas once more held a meeting, in which they deliberated upon the best means of disposing of Rahu's urine. To pour it out would have been most dangerous to human beings, as it contained a large quantity of the poison Hala hala; they therefore determined that Vajrapani should drink it, in just punishment for the carelessness through which the water of life was lost. Accordingly he was forced to do so, when his fair, yellow complexion was changed by the effects of this potion into a dark one

Enclosing a man's heart (Realistically, his brain and nervous system) within a feminine statue is the alchemical marriage - such a surgical procedure was practiced on the 70 sons of Yahweh and Asherah, and it turned them into the Elohim. Man was offered the Ultimate Prize: the beauty of a woman. Sunda and Upasunda chose Circuit-II territorial games over embodiment as the Circuit-VII Atman. This statue was the Soma body, and the marriage of male heart (PAH stack) and female body (Soma body) was the ascetic austerity required to awaken the Atman or higher self - Our-Self-in-the-future;

>deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
>It is therefore possible that the mysterious "entities" (angels and extraterrestrials) monotonously reported by circuit VIII visionaries are members or races already evolved to this level. But it is also possible, as Leary and Sarfatti more recently suggest, that They are ourselves-in-the-future

There are exactly 72 different types of PAH stacks, which manifest 72 different sets of desires that lead each individual type to profess different ideals. With Asura medicine - surgery and cauterization - these 72 sets of ideals construct 72 different forms out of Soma, thus creating the 72 whole Body-Mind-Groups or Soul-Groups. Every being or 'jiva' is a member of one of these groups, and so there are 72 types of higher self - Galatea, Pandora, Tilottama, all of whom are the feminine products of men.

Jnanamarga is about discovering your higher self - the Atman is awakened in the Brahman, or holy life;

>spokensanskrit.org/index.php?tran_input=brahman&direct=se&script=hk&link=yes&mode=3
>n, brahman, holy life

This higher self is not the lower, Earthly self, and mortal death is no obstacle to the higher self's manifestation;

>sacred-texts.com/oto/aba/chap5.htm
>The same is true of a magical ceremony. The magician who is destroyed by absorption in the Godhead is really destroyed. The miserable mortal automaton remains in the Circle. It is of no more consequence to Him that the dust of the floor

Traditonally, this would be Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Saraswati, Parvati, Lakshmi or one of their many avatars for an Indian. But I am descended from Europeans, and my hexagon hosts a different court.

You do not drink piss as part of Vajrayana Buddhism. It is not necessary. It's disturbing to think this will be someone's first encounter with Buddhism. It is not a tradition revolving around urine. All sorts of weird people drink piss without any spiritual result. You are combining many odd bits of various traditions into some kind of self righteous piss fetish.

>pic

ancient body pillow?