>Give him a golden opportunity to speak at democratic SOTUS
>Media hypes it up beyond all belif
>Media preemptively says that Kennedy ripped Trump in half

What Americans actually noticed:

>Holy shit that drool
>Holy shit that car
>What a fucking ginger

*Line of coke incoming*

What's weird is I actually thought Maxine Waters response was the official one. I didn't here about Kennedy til the day before the SOTU.

I heard he gave part of it in Spanish or something? How fucking stupid do they have to be? Anyone sufficiently into that end of the immigration debate would have voted dem anyway, it's like they want to give the moderates to us.

"Apart" means "separate from."

You mean, "A part."

He spoke to dreamers in spanish. You know those dreamers that democrats have been saying are just as american as you and me.

Couldn't find Waters speech. Was it really bumped from BET?

I don't know I didn't see it.

The Dems knew the Trump supports would watch his first SOTU....they knew the viewers would be there. With all the ramming of women and minorities down our throat for the last two years....the fact they used a white male...a Kennedy to boot shows really how much they fear/respect Trump. They knew if they went a different route they had no chance to reach the Trump supporters.

I gave Kennedy a chance. About a minute in he mentioned that Fall River was built by immigrants...doh kay...thats when I switched it. The Democrats are in serious trouble in 2020 with how things currently stand.

Kennedy was cringe with that fake acting. Acting like he was on the verge of tears. That performance of his, really insulted my intelligence. Did he really think we can't see thru the b's now?

>kennedy gets shot by cia niggers
>kennedy(s) gets taken down in a plane by cia niggers
>madtv mocks kennedy family in skit

and he fucking kneels. pathetic.

>snorts off underage intern's cooch
Nothing to fear, Mimi.

idk, could you see through all the lies our grand covfefe was telling last night?

I already do ask what I can do for people who aren't apart from my country. Just don't ask me to do the same for people who aren't a part of my country.

You see anons, this is a case where grammar and spelling matter.

If you use "apart" in that meme, it has the exact opposite meaning of "a part".

I sincerely hope they run this guy in 2020.

Nice summary, OP.

>A name nearly everyone respects
mm-hmm

Sometimes i think maybe the dems really believe their own bullshit, then I see guys like this.

SLLLURRPPP

>can't come up with a response to any of his claims
>focuses on his appearance while worshiping a literal shaved orangutan with a blond wig

i forgot Sup Forums is now populated by literal children, can we at least discuss his address to Spanish speaking voters or his zany ideas to expand medicare?

>claims that focusing on appearance is unique to Sup Forums and that normies do not engage in it whatsoever
I'd hate to burst your bubble friendo but normies do it even worse than Sup Forums. This man killed his entire candidacy in one slurp.

>be Sup Forums
>pretend it's 1960
>be this afraid of a Kennedy

There isn't room for moderates in their future Democratic Peoples Republic of North America.

*carefully places car in background of shot*
>I think it’s missing something
*opens hood*
>There, they will think I’m a normal American now
Why doesn’t he close it after working on it? You don’t leave it open, dust, debris, etc. can get in there lo

Sorry, I no espanol.

*unintelligible mumbling*

>if only you knew how bad thing are

If he had darker eyebrows, tan skin, and less wrinkles then more girls would listen to him based on attractiveness alone.

It's funny how the mainstream media and liberal websites make it seem like Trump is some horrible dictator that everyone hates, yet the reality is very different.

The issue is the ginger hair.
If it was darker he would look much more like JFK

apparently conan is the father of this guy. just how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Did you just separate "bs" with an apostrophe? Bull'shit!
Good opinion tho.

Covfefe was my fav

>>Holy shit that drool>Holy shit that car>What a fucking ginger

Holy shit what fucking Potato Nigger

Seriously making me spit my beer violently. Kek.

i keep seeing these memes, but it should just read,

>ask not what you can do for your country,
>ask what your country can do for you.

which was the entire essence of his speech. he demanded government do all kinds of shit. it was embarrassing.

Ted got away with murder

May he rot in hell

Where did this fag come from? Jfk,his brother or the drunk ?

>ask not what your country can drool for you
>ask what you can drool for your country

Dude my stomach hurts ah fuck

CONFIRMED! WOMEN EVERYWHERE ARE TURNED OFF BY THE EXPECTORATING GINGER.

"EW." -one woman

"Gross, I want nothing to do with that." -girl

Didn't he murder Marilyn Monroe in a previous incarnation
At least JFK only went all drooly for a few seconds and that was after the grassy knoll so this awful little cunt in men's clothing just hasn't got the class.
Dan Quale 2.0

"I'm afraid the drool would have an odor" -sexually mature lady

"I wouldn't even have sex with the man who votes for him." -a girl with a cute top

THE RUSSIAN SHILLS ARE BARELY TRYING ANY MORE