Anyone watching Law and Order right now?

It's about an Ann Coulter-esque woman giving a speech on a college campus. Antifa chimps out, rushes her, and she gets raped with blood dripping from her panties.

They just arrested a dread head antifa dude for it. Can't wait for the twist when it's all the conservatives fault though. Just waiting to be jewed.

>Anyone watching Law and Order
>after 2010

ahaha

no

no one under 60 watches that show

L&O got pozzed years ago
fuck that shit, only watch Jerry Orbach episodes and older

>Can't wait for the twist when it's all the conservatives fault though
And it happened...

I've pretty much never seen the show. Just happened to be on. The new suspect is a guy who posts on Sup Forums, lives in his mothers basement, calling lefties cucks and wants a future for white babies only. He looked like a literal soyboy.

This is great stuff and I wish Sup Forums was watching.

kek

cardboard tube?

They ended up putting the antifa guy on trial.

mistrial

Just as a misdirection. The "alt-right guy" with the "tiny hands" is going down.

so cringe hearing the fat alt right guy say things like “libtard” and “cuck.” But kek at the part where he points out that gay jew in the jury that would also be purged along with the niggers

I stopped watching after the monkey airport hostage situation

Didn’t they make one where a “member of anonymous” based on supreme gentleman kidnaps and rapes women to death?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The prosecutor turned against the fucking rape victim to put down the alt-right guy. Can't make this stuff up.

I'm sure they are suggesting to people that they should rape Ann Coulter. Classy

>Didn’t they make one where a “member of anonymous” based on supreme gentleman kidnaps and rapes women to death?

That sounds amazing

Its all made up desu

These prosecutors struggling with a moral dilemma. Because that happens. Kim from Better Call Saul did a pretty good Ann Coulter, at least verbally. But I hate the shit writing and the creepy attitude the show tries to project.

Eww

She's a phenomenal actor whoever she is. Did a great job and managed to come off better than anyone despite the shit acting.

Shit writing*

Honestly this wasn't the worst episode I've ever seen. They portrayed both sides pretty accurately. It was cringey because it probably hit a little too close for comfort.

>The prosecutor turned against the fucking rape victim to put down the alt-right guy. Can't make this stuff up

I don't think it was intended to be taken that way nor do I think most rational people would have. It was because there was legitimately no evidence to prosecute the antifa kid that wasn't also applicable to the alt-right kid. They're both pretty fucked up and overzealous.

Still, the episode wasnt great. It just wasn't as bad as your usual "internet happenings spilling over into the courtroom" episode.

This is all a meme right?

>there was legitimately no evidence to prosecute the antifa kid that wasn't also applicable to the alt-right kid.

They had the guys DNA under her fingernails and also had video of him with the sign used to take the Ann Coultor woman. Even with possible explanations for each they didn't say they had that on the alt-right fatty. No way would a prosecutor dismiss his own case with physical and video evidence on his side. But they did at least acknowledge how ridiculous his move was at least.

Who's the writer for the episode?

kek. the episode is called info wars

Idk but I always chuckle when a sad episode ends, the during the credits...

DICK WOLF.

It's cringe because it's obviously trying to turn the general public against common sense laws and policies.

>Well... They might be demons in human flesh, but even they deserve a fair trial.
All this fucking crap was.

The writers are that assblasted that they write such an episode lol

theres a alex jones pizzagate episode of law and order svu

That the fake news episode?

so who was the culrpit? The antifa guy or the alt right guy?

>Watching L&O after CI ended

lmao why?

I thought Law and Order was cancelled years ago

You know this show went off the air in 2010, right?

It was, they must mean SVU since it's the only show left airing from the franchise.

new episodes? i feel like this show died years ago

I still can't get over the "loliconvict" episode.

Ice-T punching Mad Thad had me in stitches.

Its law&order svu

Marisa hagertys huge tits are allways worth watching

Theres also a gamergate episode of law&order svu

>you mean like when somebody plays too many scratchy lotteries
>you mean like when someone shops too much on credit cards

were they hopped up on some new street drug?

That is the feminazi megajewed version. Turn that shit off immediately. You know the term "special victims" is unconstitutional, right?

They didn't say. The prosecutor sabotaged his own case intentionally and that was that

The fuck you mean they didn't say?

>they made a pizzagate episode
Damnit, where’s my royalties?
Fucking Jews.

fpbp

Is that the show where every episode is about a white guy who rapes someone?

I mean they didn't say who did it. Total cop out

Emmanuel Goldstein

>hm, an insane libtard raped ann coulter.... let's pretend it could be richard spencer

SVU dude?

Who all is even left?

wow thats the most kike name ive ever heard

>watching Law & Order
>after 2004