Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13244856/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O

Pitou is an ANT

strawpoll.me/13244856/

If you redditors insist on making general after general when you won't see legitimate spoilers for about 24 hours, I'm going to set up shop and remind everyone that Pitou is female.

are we getting them this morning? did jump leak early this week?

MY

What if the chapter never comes out?

Pitou is a dead

What if the next is the last?

Checked

he has banged machi several times im sure

Checked. Also is hisoka a virgin?

Wonder whose Hisoka's next target

Gommenesai

What if it's just the beginning?

whoever he bumps into next i'd guess

cutest and best girl

There is a better argument for Kurapika being female than Pitou.

Either Phinks or Nobunaga, maybe Franklin just to cripple the spider and scare Chrollo.

That's just plain wrong. Don't start shit again.

>a world without hiatuses and fear of shoehorned endings
God I feel hot just thinking about it

Even if legit spoilers come out. People won't believe it anyway until we get the pictures.

Thematically it makes sense for Kurapika to be a girl disguised as a man, more than you can say for Pitou being a girl.

Post fake spoilers

I'll believe the spoilers when I'm holding the physical volume in my hands.

>this garbage again
We see Kurapika's backstory, nice try.

If only mates.

Not canon

Kurapika uses his abilities and have a conversation with hanzo.

user hisoka and chrollo really did fight

Didn't you faggots say "spoilers imminent" in the last thread? You don't know shit about when they're going to drop, you just want a long thread. Clickbait faggot fucks.

and chrollo cheated

To be fair the threads suddenly started running a lot faster

Leorio is becoming the MC

There was a very convincing image of hisoka's decapitated head last year. Somebody post it.

The spoiler provider for one piece says that he is going to prioritize hunter x hunter spoilers over one piece from now onwards.

pitou is genderless bioweapon to serve the king and has no genitalia whatsoever, and usual officers are all male including scorpion queen because it was established they are rape machines in case the queen and kind plan goes to hell. All their ""genders"" are just their human memories.

>written by togashi
>not canon

O

This is next level bait

MY

>hand in pocket
>"I'll add the milk myself"
Was this intentional?

If you're going to shitpost about Kurapika being a girl, at least try being creative.

lol so what? There is no fair or unfair in battles.

thankfully he won't have a choice this week anyway.

That's Hisoka's.

knowing togashi, yes

RUBBER

RUBBER

It's a separate work written by Togashi. It's as canon to HxH as YYH or Level E is

And Hisoka won.

Hisoka's is just as canon because Ishida is actually Togashi

hisoka was just fooling around until it was too late and got caught in black ops 2 zombie mode
also chrollo got help from kortopi and sharkguy

NEN

YYH and Level E have no relation to HxH. HxH content written by Togashi does, however. It's canon.

wait a minute

He didn't win yet, it's still not over

DELETE
NOW

>entitled Hunter x Hunter volume 0
>somehow not canon

GOD

HOW WILL HISOFAGS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

There was also the Meteor City elder and Illumi helping Chrollo cheat

It's related to Hunter x Hunter only nominally. It's not actually part of the series, and therefore is a separate work

Do people really believe that Killua isn't or at least wasn't in love with Gon? I'm not even a fucking fujo but it's obvious that all the Zoldyck children have some gay shit going on

Who are they?

Using rubber nen.

>cute GILF and MILF

Togashi is a GOD

I hope so, I can relate to him better that way. I already got the creepy part down well

please let this last longer than 10 chapters

Tsubeppa on the top, I assume the rest of the faces are her team.

the Price actually pops in during Hisoka and Gons's fight

A lot of people here are clearly insecure about their sexuality and don't want to be associated with anything vaguely homosexual. Hence people arguing Killua is straight, Alluka is a girl, etc

jesus

>It's not actually part of the series,
According to who or what, other than yourself?

Yeah people can't just have fun together, travel together, eat together, bath together, go to gym together, avoid pedophile clowns together etc without being in love.

People like you ruined the 2011 adaptation. KYS

I wish Fujos would die. Go outside, kill yourself.

>pitoufags literally spam pictures and dumb phrases like "pitou is a cute girl" and "pitou did nothing wrong"
>anons who call them out on their delusion are "starting shit"

Pitouposting is the worst cancer in these threads

when is spoilers?????????

>people
>ruining anime
I think you need a break from Sup Forums user

>people actually thinking pitou is not a girl

It's not separate if the one-shot is tied to one of the main characters in HxH, Kurapika. Also Lukso Province and Pairo are already mentioned by Kurapika in the actual HxH manga. It's completely canon and it'll probably be an important future reference for his character arc.

The only issue with that is pretending pitou did nothing wrong.
Pitou is factually a girl, calling people delusional over and over again doesn't make you sound smart.

How strong are hanzo and bisky? Does Bisky have some other hatsu that can be used offensive?

It's not a numbered chapter of the series. It's a separate work, it's like saying the Death Note one shot is canon

It's just the beginning.......

Kurapika is a girl stop ruining my fantasy

Awaken: the ship goes - the sea of chaos
Color: a pot used in the cauliflower eggs behind Krapika, the face of Huikolo and the prince around the pot
AMAKING 2: Piercing blades coming down

Saire rushing up at Klapika while boistering
Clapica restrains the arms of the shield using the dowsing chain and knocks it down on the ground
Clapica "Bill, the three methods I talked about earlier ... Is it necessary to get out of inheritance warfare?"
Bill "... What I needed was the carton ... I could" transform "into a ship or car that can carry up to five people in a realization system"
"It was a joint type and needed someone else's aura ..."
Clahibica talking to the seal "What is your lineage and ability?"
Saire "Because it was a snowman ... I was asked!"
Krappica who sends his eyes to the building
Bill "I can teach his ability without permission from him ..."
Clapica "The confirmation necessary to resolve this crisis situation as soon as possible! Is the word that the safety of the king and queen are the top priority, is it false?"
Bill "Although the seal is an ability to release, ... the ability to use is better than the operation system ... to juggle the idea into a ball and control the insect that caught it"
Clapica "I see, it may be useful"
To embody the chain of the index finger. The tip of the chain has a syringe

desu Pitou really didn't do anything wrong, he existed to serve and protect the king and did that until he died, this is also true for pouf and youpi

The 2011 adaptation had the potential to live up to the 1999 adaptation but failed because of people like you.

You are the reason the 2011 version sucked balls, do Togashi a favor and end your life.

Wonder who are the two new troupe members??

>hisoka gets btfo with ease
>is coming back for seconds

loving every lel

>Fujos

Oh look, there's that word again. Do you really think there are girls on Sup Forums or do you not know what it means?

scans when?