Who is the most cucked female in all of anime?

Who is the most cucked female in all of anime?

Misaka Mikoto. The sad part is she doesn't know she's been cucked to hell and back, literally.

Why is he yelling that at her, is he trying to be an asshole?

>>It be shopped.

>trying
No, that fucker really is an asshole

kuroneko is UGLY

Why is he smirking

delete your post please

It wasn't personal, yet she took it personally.

He wasn't really shouting imo.

Because he hit her weakness.

God DAMN it user!
I literally had avoided that episode this entire fucking time.
TAKE IT BACK!

Also, Arthur's a needy ponce. Fucking deserved it all three times.

I remember that bomb...Sad it was retconed, Naruto was almost good for 2 weeks.

Yayaka

How is she a cuck when she won the Shirobowl?

This. I loved the cuckura pandering for a short while. That shit was gold.
It also wouldve made Sarada's genes more op.
Uzumaki and Uchiha. She could've gotten the rinnegan upgrade and fucked shit up. Too bad she's a halfbreed to a useless obsessive parent.

Fuck off you newfag Narutards

Hanekawa

>newfag Narutards
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sakura

Did she bring fucking flowers or something?

Think you have an easy win since there is no compition for your crush's dick suddenly a beautiful and powerful foreigner and your school's idol and a Loli all enter the race for mc bowl life isn't fair

She isn't virgin anyway.

>He doesn't realize Emilia is just a plot device to add tension
Oh user

Subaru is a really big cuck. After all, I have married Emilia

>he doesn't know that what he's posting has absolutely nothing to do with the thread

>he doesn't take every opportunity to post Rem, the best waifu ever created

In one route. And she was cucked as a father back in Britain.

Rem is shit though, back to your containment thread you cancerous mong.

That's all the girls in school days

>Rem
Rem!

You have to go back.

No, those were pages from her book of what she dreams of things to do with him.

>Please post more Rem
Okay, for you user

This show was about music.

It's ok user.
Emilia is married to me, she is very cute and extremely pure. So pure that I want to kill all my other wives actually, and she's also a virgin. She never really had a choice to refuse though, it was destiny and love at first sight, well a little on my side actually but who cares what she thinks. I am generous, offering her my time and you know as they say time is a precious commodity
Ah, and if she tries to refuse me? I'll just kill her. She has no business refusing my generous gift for her, don't you think that's harsh for me, don't you think that's cruel for me, don't you think thats unbecoming of this angel? I saved her from the Archbishop of Wrath as well, she must be indebted to me, because against Wrath even I could die. By right of passage, she BELONGS to me, and she can't dare take away MY rights, because those things are the very few possessions I have!

Every girl in SN gets NTR'd twice

Haha, holy fucking shit. I would have killed myself in a similar situation.

>Rem is best waifu waaaa!
user please. Emilia looks hotter, is nicer, kinder, purer, and especially never cunning, manipulative, and violent like your potato. Emilia is the best waifu, period.

>never cunning, manipulative, and violent
You don't actually believe this right?

This one right here.

Potato enjoys killing, usually force-feeds and controls people and shit yes. What else to add?

Fuck off

You could post any girl from that series and it would be correct. I don't understand why they still liked him after he just started fucking everyone halfway through.

I wasn't denying anything you said about Rem, I was talking about Emilia you fucktarded sun of a spic.

Not Sup Forums but very true. There has been no greater cucking. Most series give you a sad ep and move on. SvFE devoted basically all of season 2's B-plot to the climax of her getting cucked.
Sublime

What's wrong with Emilia? She's a great waifu.

True, but the one I posted in particular. She was the only one "officially" dating him and she never even scored.

I may be remembering this wrong, but I think she also got raped by that other dude when she was too despondent to even speak.

I think they didnt know, Im not sure though, Its been years since I saw it. I just vaguely remember that he pretty much got away with everything until the last 2-3 episodes.

>Rem, the best waifu ever created

>What's wrong with Emilia
>Web novel is the now several times larger than War and Peace
>Still has about a 1/100th of the romantic development given to Rem

Waifuwars aside, nothing every fucking happens with Emilia. The plot literally moves forward because Subaru wants elf pussy and Emilia isn't sure how she feels, that's the whole dynamic. If there was a love story between Subaru and Emilia it's a horrible one because it took several tens of thousands of pages to get started and yet Rem only needed about a single arc of time to become best girl in the majority of fan's opinions. There's no reason for Emilia and Subaru to fuck outside of being protagonists, so it's just this insanely boring love story where the girl who was supposed to lose got 99% of the development for no fucking reason.

Emilia is fine as a character but she needs to actually DO something. We know how Rem feels because of her words and actions so we like her. Emilia has just been a wishy-washy lukewarm inoffensive pretty girl this whole time.

holy shit user

Hey user. I don't care about Emilia's fucking relationship with the MC. Emilia is a better person with nicer personality and appearance so that makes her the superior waifu in my eyes. Your potato may be interesting and fleshed out, but she is shit as a waifu, sorry.

>I don't care about Emilia's fucking relationship with the MC. Emilia is a better person with nicer personality and appearance so that makes her the superior waifu in my eyes
Then you're still wrong

cucked to whom? The other blonde girl?

>Emilia is a better person with nicer personality and appearance
For you

Not him but yeah, Jackie and Marco get together in season 2. The cuck jokes are great because they only got together because of Star and the minute they do she starts regretting it.

There's nothing more shitty than anime melodrama.

Yeah. She lives with a guy she claims not to like. He moves on her and she tells him she just wants a friend. With her help he moves on to his dream girl and she starts realising what she's done.
It gets out that she loves him and he tells her he just wants things to go back to normal. She agrees but confesses one last time publicly at the end of semester party he is hosting.
He says nothing. The girlfriend looks livid. She leaves because she is no longer safe on earth.
If you want to skip to the climax watch both "just friends" and "princess song" it's beautiful.

Just watch it, Star vs is unironically good.

Eh season one had a crappy first half

Why we got to this, not saying its bad,but the question was" of Anime", if we are gonna broad things, let me nominate mi Mexican telenovela.

Because sometimes when someone else goes off-topic it's funner to just roll with it than be autistic about it. Not saying that's an excuse to break the rules but still.

I think I will watch it. I've always found her to be strangely hot because she reminds me of Sandersonia.

Touma is a fucking manslut. I have nothing against the guy, but he's basically raragi tier of unfaithfulness.

>Touma is a fucking manslut

He would be if his harem didn't consist of girls so painfully out of his strikezone. Loves busty dorm manager onee-sans, surrounded by flat ojou-samas and haughty lolis.

Yeah, no, fuck off. In the past it was fine occasionally but in the past month I've seen an incredible increase in off-topic shit. It needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets worse.

Your waifu is a generic SAO slut

>In the past it was fine occasionally but in the past month I've seen an incredible increase in off-topic shit
Sup Forums has always been the most anal board when it comes to "on-topic discussion". There'a always an autist around like you to point out the very nanosecond a discussion turns "not anime". That has always been the case on Sup Forums. It's not gotten better or worse recently.

At some point you realize there's no fucking point in bitching about that stuff because you just create twice as many off-topic posts than you were bitching about and the thread stops being fun.

If shit gets bad or goes crazy off-topic then yeah call it out, but there's no point reminding us that we're on Sup Forums. We all came here for the same reason.

Please more of Karins feet

He seems to have have feelings for Index, yet flirts with Othinus all the time, while perving on Orsola and shamelessly asked Oriana for a kiss, and he naturally acts flirty with Itsuwa pretty much every time they're together. If his life wasn't a constant string of crazy shit going on 24/7, I think it's safe to assume whichever girl he'd actually start a relationship with would have to be on her guard constantly.

is this from that incest anime?

>I think it's safe to assume whichever girl he'd actually start a relationship with would have to be on her guard constantly
It's just a horribly written show. I think the writer wanted a different girl in the limelight every week which is why the harem and character relations are just so fucked. They'll dedicate an entire arc to a character and then forget about her the rest of the season. It's horribly lazy.

The girls are just eye-candy, I'm pretty sure Misaka will win only because they had to pick a new main girl once they realized they were stuck with the "Index" name and didn't want her as the big love interest.

No it's from Boko no Pico

Ironically enough the reason for the title was because the author wanted to name each novel "A certain ____" but was told it was a bad idea because of brand recognition. Thank god the girl of the week shit and most of the harem antics were eventually dropped in favor of the raw insanity most of us are reading it for now.

>raw degeneracy
FTFY

>Thank god the girl of the week shit and most of the harem antics were eventually dropped in favor of the raw insanity most of us are reading it for now.
I'd prefer the more episodic structure he was going for. The problem with Index is that it takes itself too fucking seriously. If there was more action, less talking, and a shit ton less exposition then it would be an interesting show but the problem is that every arc is this structure:
>Episode 1: Realize there's a problem
>Episode 2: How does this problem work and how do we solve it?
>Episode 3: We solve it after chasing the bad guy for 15 minutes

If you consolidated each arc into a half or third of their original length it would be a hype as hell show, but the premise of Index is too stupid to take seriously and with all the fucking talking they do you better take it just as seriously as them even though you know it's just going to end with a fist fight and their will be a new problem next week.

Index was an episodic structure that tried to be a serial series and it failed horribly.

>looks fucking good
>is pure, kind, friendly, good-natured.
>is fucking strong and powerful.
>is hardworking and eager to help other people out.
What more do you want from Emilia user?

>cucked
She never even stood a chance. The most cucked person in Delta were mirragefags themselves.
>t-the oldest always wins guys
>freyja wore the dress she has to lose, it's tradition

This. For all its sheer stupidity it takes itself itself as seriously as fucking Texhnolyze.

Rem is a generic waifubait too, so what?

Well, Harem antics aside I would easily buy Touma having a meaningful and believable relationship with several members of his faction, had the writer decided he wanted to go in that direction. Ironically enough, the only two girls with real chances of winning (read that as higher than zero) are the least promising in terms of a relationship I'd find interesting from a story standpoint.

Oh shut up already.

Judging on how the Touma/Aleister duality is shaping up they are probably going to die together or something so the shipping doesn't matter anyway.

>The most cucked person in Delta were the audience.
You're welcomed. This is easily the worst entry in the franchise that's still part of the canon.From a story standpoint, it might as well have never happened.

Japanese people think that admitting you like someone is the most amazing shit ever

>II
>7

I have never seen delta but I am sure you are memeing.

>rem loves him
>he likes rem
>chases after his dream girl who he doesn't really know a thing about instead of trying to be with rem
the moment I dropped

>not in a relationship
>cucked
Is there anyone on Sup Forums who isn't a clingy, delusional virgin?