How long have (((they))) been grooming him for the Presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
nytimes.com/2017/12/18/us/amtrak-derailment-was
mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2018/01/michigans_meteor_may_have_prod.html
variety.com/2017/music/news/was-life-is-beautiful-festival-the-las-vegas-shooters-original-target-1202580409/
chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/politics/ct-scott-perry-terrorism-las-vegas-20180119-story.
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/236236
newsweek.com/how-did-hawaii-ballistic-missile-attack-alert-happen-780843
nytimes.com/2018/01/16/world/asia/japan-hawaii-alert.html
newsweek.com/what-caused-atlanta-airport-power-outage-officials-wont-rule-out-terrorism-751083
squawker.org/analysis/atlantacu/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/train-carrying-gop-lawmakers-retreat-hits-trash-truck-n843311
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was born 2 years after his Uncle sold the government the most deadly weapons ever used in warfare so I would say from birth.

Why do you assume they groomed him and not his older brother? Maybe they started with the older brother and he saw some shit and that is why he turned to drink.

Honestly, though, I don't think Trump was groomed for the Presidency. That is why the elite are still freaking out about it.

this

That must be a fake photo, because Trump himself told us that he won the presidency on his first try.

>memeflag
literally a shill thread

>That is why the elite are still freaking out about it.

You mean Left-wing Jews (who are still Zionists)?

If you are over 18 you would know he has been trying.

Apparently sarcasm is lost on you. I was pointing out the fact that he's a proven liar.

>You mean Left-wing Jews
Yes.

TRUMP HAS A TIME MACHINE

Left-wing Jews are no different to the Right-wing Jews that support Trump.

Since Trump's grandmother was Jewish, wouldn't that make his mother Jewish by default? So since birth would seem pretty accurate.

Let me clarify, then. When I wrote, "elite" I meant the Powers That Be, the Illuminati, whatever name you want to call them. Most seem to be Jewish of the leftist persuasion (i.e., communists).

Ever since the quantum leap episode and subsequent SNL skits proved he is a Time Traveler...

>the elite are still freaking out about it
Sure they are. You know what happens when the (((elite))) don't want someone to win? They don't give him ANY media coverage.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS TRUE!? HE LITERALLY CATERS TO ISRAEL IN EVERY GEOPOLITICAL DECISIONS HES MADE!?

Wtf is wrong with you people?

Oh, please. He is the President of the US, like the media is not going to cover him.

And isn't most, if not all, of the Trump coverage negative? They don't even give him an inch.

The elite are freaking out, in every corner of the world, because Trump is exposing them, and communism, for what it is.

He's been talking about running since the '80s.

>grooming
Believe me, if anyone with any sort of actual skill or polish was behind him and was grooming him, he wouldn't be so chaotic and make so many blunders.

Get it through your stupid head that there are different types of Jews.
The dispora Jews hate Trump forever and he has no chance of winning them over. The actual Israelis are much more mixed on Trump and Trump is attempting to curry favor.

Brainlet, Capitalists and Communists are no different to one another. They both think in terms of (((Economics))).

>Capitalists and Communists are no different to one another
Wow, are you dumb.

Before he was born

He launched exploratory campaigns in the past to gauge support should he run. Hardly counts as a full fledged, all in college try.

Kill yourself boomer.

His mentor was Gary Cohn. You're retarded.

He’s right and the man has numerals to back it up. Close the thread down tards

>Maybe they started with the older brother and ...
enders game
[image]

CHECKED!

I think that Trump was secretly Jewish all the way along, right from his childhood in Queens. Being from New York City proves that he's Jewish, either officially or by default.

Fuckimg idiot. You make burgers look bad. Do not post again.

Are you kidding me? The entire reason everyone is trying to destroy him is because he's severely anti-globalist. The Rothschilds know he's a threat to the NWO and the rest of our government are flipping shit because they're worried what will happen when America breaks the pact.

>The dispora Jews hate Trump forever
>The actual Israelis are much more mixed
Kikes are kikes retard.
(((Trump))) is no different from the jew puppets that were in office before him. Campaign managers full of jew, daughter is a jew, etc.

What? Jews pass Jewishness maternally. And only moms have mothers, dude. How the fuck don't you know that.

His mother was from the Outer Hebrides and spoke Gaelic. I'm sorry, but You're wrong.

>be a "redpilled" Sup Forumsack
>believe that jews control the international banks, media, entertainment, and politics
>also somehow believe that they are powerless to stop reality television star from seizing control of the greatest military power in the history of the Earth by means of a (((democratic election)))
Delusion is a hell of a drug.

Anons, I know it can seem like an infinite blackpill to accept the actual truth, but you do make it out the other side. It's not a permanent blackpill, there is still hope, even once you accept the full gravity of the situation (not that I have all the answers).

you can convert. It's like the mafia: you don't have to actually be a blood relative to be 'in the family'

>(((Trump))) is no different from the jew puppets that were in office before him. Campaign managers full of jew, daughter is a jew, etc.
Most jewish White House administration in the history of the USA.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Back to ribbit, boomer.

IF TRUMP IS JEWISH WHY HAS ISRAEL TRIED TO NUKE US 5 TIMES SINCE OCTOBER?

>Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”

>His mother was from the Outer Hebrides and spoke Gaelic. I'm sorry, but You're wrong.
When did he become so Jewish.

Isn't it amazing that someone with a mother from the Isle of Lewis who was a persecuted minority with the UK becomes an immigrant to the US and gives birth to a son who basically hates immigrants and persecuted minorities. How the fuck did this happen?

Since the 90's watch Get me Roger Stone, none of this is news or conspiratorial, its just public record, in 2000 he was used by Stone against Pat Buchanan and to sink the Reform party movement.

He's probably a globalist in the sense that he wants to maintain good relations with other countries. Not fucking sell out to the NWO.

you're conflating persecution with butthurt.

I actually agree with this, and have wrestled with the thought for a while now. But I always find myself coming back to the idea that Trump is an anomaly. The way he speaks, and the things he says forces the media to cover him. Or at least that's what I hope.
We all saw what the jews do to someone who's a threat; they give him the Ron Paul treatment. But then again, Ron Paul, while amazing, didn't give the media a reason to cover him. Ron Paul could've got coverage if he had acted a bit on the insane side. I really think that's what Trump is the king of. He will say things that on the surface seem insane, but with a little bit of looking, you can see that what he said is closer to truth than fiction. Or something, I don't even know anymore. I'm thinking a meteor hit, or we all got nuked or something, and are in a different timeline or some shit.

>you're conflating persecution with butthurt.
Nah, the population of the outer Hebrides were actually persecuted. I should know because that's where my family comes from. Their lives were shit, they had Christianity forced down their throats, they got given diseases, and the were forced to give up their native language. Some were forcibly removed. They were a persecuted population.

I was referring to this part:
>son who basically hates immigrants and persecuted minorities
it's not persecution; you're just butthurt.

>somehow believe that they are powerless to stop reality television star from seizing control of the greatest military power in the history of the Earth
God has the ultimate power. Evil has permission to only do so much. If God wanted Trump to win, there was nothing they (evil) could do to stop him. God has final say.

No.

As far as I know, there have not been, and still are not, people risking their lives to escape capitalist countries to make it into communist countries.

However, hundreds of thousands have died over the years trying to escape communist countries to make it into capitalist countries.

If you really think there is no difference between a capitalist country and a communist country, try living in Cuba, North Korea, Vietnam, Venezuela, Red China. Too bad Soviet Russia and East Germany are not around, you would've have loved those.

I have never seen that image. Creepy.

I made it today.

Do you have archive links for all of the sources?

Great job.

nytimes.com/2017/12/18/us/amtrak-derailment-was

mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2018/01/michigans_meteor_may_have_prod.html

variety.com/2017/music/news/was-life-is-beautiful-festival-the-las-vegas-shooters-original-target-1202580409/

chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/politics/ct-scott-perry-terrorism-las-vegas-20180119-story.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/236236

newsweek.com/how-did-hawaii-ballistic-missile-attack-alert-happen-780843

nytimes.com/2018/01/16/world/asia/japan-hawaii-alert.html

newsweek.com/what-caused-atlanta-airport-power-outage-officials-wont-rule-out-terrorism-751083

squawker.org/analysis/atlantacu/

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/train-carrying-gop-lawmakers-retreat-hits-trash-truck-n843311

Fuck yeah!

I think we're very well aware of the fact that the Jews wanted him to win, it's a pretty public sentiment. I just don't think they had complete control of the election, and you can't honestly say that Hilldawg was any better. Sometimes groups that are at odds with one another have to support the same things for different ends.