pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
reddit.com/contact/
youtu.be/wsj0AF809dc?list=PLfhqdgboa7WwOYp7u01GRt7D8Es0iLEPv
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
archive.fo/LQu6O
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So now that we've been recognized by ZOG, we are officially Sup Forums related.

>the alt-right are having interesting, funny intellectual conversations that convert people
>make them stop

Jared (((Holt)))

just kill yourself dude

Let's be clear, they're saying simple debate = hate speech and recruitment?

So their solution is don't let these people debate or speak AT ALL huh?

hello

That screenshot says that there is no movement.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING

THE ALT RIGHT ISNT A MOVEMENT

One of the best ideas I've seen in a while to have these constant debates. I'm not even joking. I barely watched any youtubers before because I was never motivated to sit there and listen to just one guy talking for an hour. This has got me started though, and I'm sure many other people to.

No wonder (((they))) are writing articles about it

>look, /leftypol/! I posted it again!

Imagine being a butthurt Antifa fag in some North Euro country and coming here to shitpost that all these people growing in popularity aren't actually popular enough to worry about while you simultaneously try to silence them and stop their growing popularity
Imagine that

>There are people who browse Sup Forums, get paid for it and write shitty blog articles that only a few hundred people will actually read

"/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports" put that in the title, next time.
pic related

Im not Moarpheus so that picture means nothing to me.

Sup Forums x bugged out and I forgot to include it after reloading the page.

>and most of readers come from Sup Forums anyway

The alt right has made debates interesting again. That Sargon vs Spencer debate I was the #1 trending livestream on youtube.

bloodsport is a great movie

Where is the kiwifag? Is it a desTINY fan in disguise?

Hello, JIDF.

see

really hate League
can we get Destiny some more debates?

>people sharing ideas
>SHUT IT DOWN!

Destiny's Leddit army has been reporting everyone across multiple platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Patreon, Twitch, etc... They want war because Bonnell was justifiably banned for doxxing, targeted harassment, and outright libel/slander/smearing campaigns. Let's give them war and bask in the salt caused by Steven's self-destructive, cult-like behavior. So far, they are celebrating getting NoBullshit banned off of Twitter (a literal who) through their targeted flagging campaign. If you have a Leddit account, take some time to report these threads (pic related):

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u45ou/moment_of_silence_boys_as_our_good_friend_nobs

You can report the /r/Destiny subreddit by going to:

reddit.com/contact/ > message the admins > something I don't want to see > content breaks Reddit's rules threatening, harassing, or inciting to violence OR personal and identifiable information OR > Submit Message

OR

reddit.
com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Freddit.com > Other > Fill reason in as "Brigading", "Harrassment," etc... > Submit Message

Sorry for the Reddit spacing

You can use these links to supplement the reports, these discussions dox, incite harassment, smear, and generally cause trouble across multiple platforms:

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7mzn4r/the_jf_court_documents

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthftlj

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfezc

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfhok

reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthlp15

Just filter his ID

>t. larping proxy phone nigger who can't filter slide threads, so he makes another slide thread complaining about them

So much butthurt

>The “bloodsports” phenomenon grew out of a fight about “race realism,” which is how some white supremacists refer to their pseudoscientific claims about racial superiority.

The view of the majority of intelligence experts and chinese anthropologists is considered pseudoscience.

The most damaging thing about Destiny is that he's paid by a literal Qatari government official and a Jew start-up CEO paid with Israeli government money. That's like 80% of his revenue right there.

Over 400k people have watched it, whether people complain about these threads or not this is something of significance. Little things like this become part of the cultural conscience of the time. In some small way these ideas reside in the backs of our minds and can influence opinions.

It may be vulgar, but this is the public forum of our day.

Won't be long now before everyone gets shut down

I bet you 5 capri sun's this article will be sargoys excuse to back out of Spencer 2 : electric jiggaboo

Jews can't even debate us. They're a bunch of pussies.

As it becoming more 'popularized' it will be drowned by normies that will ruin it like they do everything else.

It's considered pseudoscience by a dwindling number of libshits and their Jewish masters, who also overtly believe in race-realism as long as it pertains to Jews being the supreme race.

>races don't exist goy
>but Jews are running everything because of racial IQ, not nepotism
>if you notice the two previous sentences directly conflict, you're an anti-semite!

Shit, source?

how is he a jew?

>Intellectual conversations

That's adorable

I didn't save it because I'm a retard. Someone posted pretty convincing evidence, which I'm sure is in the archives somewhere.

yes please explain to me the brown race

Whatever (((you))) say.

(((jared holt)))

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

He doesn't even look Jewish. Here's your standard Jew.

So what's the best way to realize the collective individual liberalist society?

>3 months from now
>"Sargon Live" is the most popular stream on YouTube
>Everyone tunes in on their smart devices to watch Carl Benjamin's patented "Internet Soft Sports"
>On the show leftists and centrists alike fight each other over the future of feminism and individuality in video games

casey looks grotesque. much like the jews.

quebecois ethnostate now

Make a anglo saxon ethnostate.

Christ, don't give them any ideas. People still arguing over feminism and video games at this point is like arguing over which condiments to use with lunch while the restaurant is on fire.

By building a white ethnostate first, because only white people care about individualism and liberalism.

>Ex-kike here
>I'm a w-whistleblower
>I love gentiles, W-white people mean
Piss off faggot, You subhuman foreskin muncher's. The only reason Sup Forums hates e-celebs isn't because of (((them))) It's because all those so called "conservative" jewtubers aren't, They're liberal leaning and they admit it.

The Alt-Right is a joke

There is nothing you can say that will convince me that creature is not a goblin.

Outside of actual organized groups under the Alt-Right umbrella that work together there are a good number of followers. People who are just in vaguely Alt-Right groups on facebook, discord groups, twitter, youtube commenters, etc. These people spread the memes, argue against others, generally promote white interests, but without really being affiliated with anyone. They're basically individual sleeper cells.
Though something happens when they actually join a group. Its a different dynamic. Theres a certain social order, way stronger sense of group cohesion, theres more accountability when you're known to members of your group. This really weeds out the typical normie behaviors. Its like a filter event.

As the Alt-Right grows the core of it isn't getting watered down like what Reddit did to Trump supporters as a whole. We have a drastically higher bar for affecting the in group.

destiny just said on his livestream that 'he's done with that part of the internet except for posting stuff in my discord for people to spam reports on'

You forgot you already posted with your British flag, Mohammed

Come debate us. We'll spill your blood for the people.

>comments on Sup Forums get more views than their dumb articles
top jej.

>normies will 'ruin' race realism and counter-semitism by becoming racially conscious and trying to expel Jews
Somehow I am untroubled by this

They're welcome to anytime they have a successful referendum, they will just immediately lose access to all federal services

wtf is youtube bloodsports

Heinbach really is a sperg t b h

youtu.be/wsj0AF809dc?list=PLfhqdgboa7WwOYp7u01GRt7D8Es0iLEPv

TWP seems to attract awkward misfits as well.

It's when a leftie and a nazi get thrown on the same stream to debate whatever.

Generally videos of lefties yelling at people far more intelligent than them and embarrassing themselves, to the delight of an internet peanut gallery.

Public execution of leftists (and leftists in denial) on youtube live streamed for our enjoyment.

it's when alt-rights """"debate"""" other alt-rights and they get fags like kraut as a result

What a joke

Intellectuals are now the enemy?
People doing a bit too much thinking?

You're a joke.

Not the problem of alt-right that there is no lefite """debaters""" outside of qatari dwarf and cuckut, both of which love doxing for no apparent reason.
In the last left vs. right warski stream, 3 commies had to gang on Mike (((Enoch))) and they still got BTFO.

I would agree with that. Any hope of a movement has fizzled out.

When they can't beat the facts or the message, they try to silence (deplatform) both. Oldest trick in the book.

>Not knowing what a Persian is
>Not knowing who Zoroaster was
>Never having read the bible
>"Sandniggers"
Typical britshit. Fuck off from America kike serf.

thank you, yes, irritable bowel syndrome is just internal feuding

This is true except iron March is not the same kind of organization as the others they are more of a fraternity than activists.
They do what they do very well.

I think you're forgetting Destiny, probably because he trashed everyone. Which is hilarious because his arguments are shit but none of these people know how to debate.

If the skin is the color of shit, shoot it.

he's the qatari dwarf

>I think you're forgetting Destiny, probably because he trashed everyone
He got beaten by a drunken Scotsman who was barely paying attention while smoking.

This melodramatic bullshit is starting to piss me off.

Good goy

Reminder that cripplechan is owned by a CIA contractor and these faggots come here to shill because they killed off their own board.

>pic related its an 8kike irl meetup

AltHype giving a lecture to Destiny doesn't constitute a trashing in the opposite direction

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg

Yeah great debating skills, if your plan was to become so hated that nobody wants to talk to you anymore.

Drama attracts normies. The more White Nationalist talking points normies are exposed, to the better,

Its pretty obvious when outsider cucks are the only ones posting this blackpill bullshit.

Get back to sucking dick faggot.

His plan was just to gaslight people who can't be gaslit. Fucking faggot tried saying "the right wing is more violent than the left!" when communist terrorism is the second biggest form of terrorism on Earth. He also conveniently forgot about the ~200 lefties on trial for federal rioting during the inauguration, BAMN, the bike-lock cuck, J20 planning gas attacks against the DC subway system, etc.

So it's not that he lies that's annoying. It's that the quality of lies is so transparent and entry-level that you can only stare in disbelief. It's like watching your toddler smear shit all over the house, then with shit-caked hands, claim they didn't do it.

wow those are some great data points

>archive.fo/LQu6O
HOLY FUCK THE ALT RIGHT IS HAVING DISCUSSIONS ON THE INTERNET WHERE THEY CHALLENGE EACH OTHER'S IDEAS IN THE SPIRIT OF FINDING TRUTH

>He's a kikelpede civnat faggot
Of course