Damn, Canada, now that's tolerant and progressive

Damn, Canada, now that's tolerant and progressive.

I don,t mind Trans people because they cause so much lesbian and feminist butthurt

Neck yourself

someone spray paint a penis on it lole

fucking disgusting. luckily they arent that far gone in vancouver yet

Is Canada that cucked?

t. butthurt lesbian/feminist

You don't get monopoly over the vag just because you're born with one.

It's still degenerate.

What's this trying to say? We know the delusion is in his head.

Trudeau's approval and disapproval ratings are fairly even at this point. But it's rather telling its taken this telling to even get a 37% disapproval rating.

>trans youth of colour
Oh no... Canada... no...

>Trans youth of color

That is the reason I will never visit Toronto in my life.

professor peterson is looking mighty fine in this $2,000 carpet campaign. i really like the madonna teeth that her daughter put in there

shoop in justin castreau's face

GENDERLARPERS

Oh my God, this is literally from the Toronto city government.

clean your room jordan

> gender

Where did this term even come from? Why wouldn’t we just identify people based on their biological sex?

Christ Almighty, what is that thing?

Someone needs to spraypaint the truth over that.

>(((polls)))

Wasn't some leaf supposed to go there and draw a penis?

Anti-transgender feminists are /ourgals/

Let me tell you how this all starts.

Raging faggots who demand to be in your face and that you adore them because they are the next cocksucking Rupaul. Disagree, and they fly into a raging idiotic infantile fit and call you a bigot. This is how transphobia started. It has since morphed into this political horseshit that's crammed down peoples throat, because of infantile autistic mentally ill faggots.

Just put a sticker saying "illness" on it

How many of those are out there? There is Camille Paglia and Germaine Greer and they are both hated by modern feminists.

>Ontario
In other news, the sky is blue.

nice digits

What the fuck is wrong with her teeth?

well said

>fixed

>her
Thanks bro.

>he has gangs of leftist running amok in his capital city while millions of sea people use his nation as a footstool

We're all cucked, shithead, we're all cucked, leave leafistan alone

keek

then where does his brain live

Why is it only 'gender' gets this? If someone who's 5'9'' said they "identified" as 6'3'' and that height exists as a state of mind, everyone would rightfully laugh at them. Same with 'adult babies' calling their mental disorder "age dysphoria," or furries calling it "species dysphoria."

Plenty of people wish they were born taller, less hairy, able to walk, with all their fingers and toes, more handsome, etc., but they learn to cope with reality, because life isn't fair. Yet somehow these trannies get a free pass from the mainstream media and the left to do this weird public play-pretend where they get to be a "real woman" despite the penis and Y chromosome, and everyone's supposed to keep smiling and cater to the fantasy, or be labeled a 'bigot' or 'transphobic.'

the whole argument has been done to death lad
you're either on the right side or you're a bigot, take your facts and leave

i will watch women's ufc if it's just trannys beating the shit out of womyn

I dunt habe a penis, youre rascist

Whatever happened to that user who said they lived near the intersection that this sign was posted on? Did they ever go through with taking it down?

nice digits, mr. fox

Old NEWS we elected a Women PM in the 90's and now have a Trans Women as PM what the big deal? get with it haters!

Oh, Canada....

THIS NEEDS TO END

>BRAAPP

G-guys? What timeline is this?

LOUD and PROUD
What's the big deal bigots? Mind your own business, it's not like this affects you in any way, why do you care so much about what we do behind closed doors?
Stop being so ignorant ffs, you don't see me complaining about all the heterosexuality you heteronormies shove in my face all day everyday, I'm just trying to live my life and stunt on you haters
XoXo love my haters

>it's not like this affects you in any way

Not me, no, but if I resided in Toronto, I'd be pretty pissed that this is what the local government is spending my tax dollars on.

we have the 'before' pic --- now we need you leafs to post the 'after' pic

>in all realms except physical, I am a male.
>dilates crotch wound.

If that's the case, then why do they mutilate themselves so much down there?

Torontofag here - GTA is lost. Between asians, indians, and de-gens, there is no room for your average Canadian youth to raise a family, its actually frowned upon. Either live with parents or move to Barrie/Hamilton/Oshawa.

Then burn down Toronto for me.

>post the 'after' pic
this is as close as i could find in my Canada folder

What else should they be spending money on that's so important?
These are REAL issues for REAL people, do you want these trans youth of color to die?!? Lives are at stake here
What kind of monster wouldn't want to contribute to uplifting REAL FUCKING PEOPLE WHO DESERVE TO LIVE
Get your negativity and hate the fuck out of here right now

>Transphobes are not welcome in Toronto.
>TorontoForAll.ca
Just....

Now that is borderline respectable. What a waste of both a damn fine surgeon and a pain impervious super soldier.

>gender isn't genitals LMAO
>also pay for my dick cutting surgery and hormone replacement and fake tits

?????????????????

>Taxpayer funded soy programs
Of course it would be Toronto. What an irredeemable shit hole

All 0.1% of people. Lets deal with the housing bubble, poor job prospects and low trades. Y'know, REAL people that have REAL problem.

>These are REAL issues for REAL people, do you want these trans youth of color to die?!? Lives are at stake here
> trans lives are at stake here
indeed they are user. the majority of whom will become hero's regardless of whether or not them have gender reassignment surgery. this would imply that trans youth of color do indeed have a mental illness and it needs to be treated instead of fed

lol you are so fucking delusional.

you fucking retarded leaf - do i actually have to spell it out for you?. go find a poster, alter it, take a picture of it, post it here. jesus fucking h christ. it fucking IS true about leafs

Related news articles released today-

Trans people in federal prison in Canada can now choose whether they want to be in male or female prison based on how they feel, not based on their physical sex. Like who thought that was good idea and wasnt going to backfire?

Thats what I love about Trudeau and the Liberal gubmint. Theyre tackling the really important issues effect litterally .0001% of the population while leaving the inconsequential matters such s the economy, the housing crisis, the opioiod crisis and the nationl deficiet to sort themselves out!

How tall is this manlet?

I really fucking hate you bitch.

YASSSSS

it's about time sweeties. There's nothing wrong with this, if you don't like the message, keep walking.

So tolerant

Why doesn't the US just annex Canada? I'd proudly call myself an American.

Houses jobs and trades aren't people
Are you seriously comparing a BRAVE TRANS POC YOUTH to a fucking building that doesn't even have fucking FEELINGS???
Do you think these marginalized groups have time to worry about jobs when they fear for their lives EVERY FUCKING DAY?!??
How does it feel to be an accessory to fucking MURDER by spreading hate and transphobia?
I hope you get cancer and die

And have your liberal nutjobs fuck over the country? Stay contained.

>its real in my mind

we get it your a tranny
ive never done nothing but called a cross dressing guy a tranny. crossdresser or a tranny

whats gender when we arent discussing these nuts or this dick? cause your doesnt concern me.
you fucking homo

Please Ameri Bros Help us before its too late the Comrade leader is destroying the country. We are going to have to unite with the tribes and Fight this invasion.

picture implies she thinks with her dick?

"my gender is all in my head"
got it

>she
the fuck is wrong with your eyes?

to be fair that does accurately describe Toronto

CANADA YES

>take your facts and leave

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>Toronto
Of fucking course it's Toronto

"neovaginas" are not vaginas, quite clearly

>Damn, Canada, now that's tolerant and progressive.

It's really just Toronto you're forgetting how massive the landmass of Canada really is we're pretty much 9 different countries

The leftys in Vancouver look right wing compared to the shit that goes on in Toronto. Most of the Vancouver leftists seem to care just about the environment and housing so far and not as much about the chopping off your own cock level of shit

This

This is why I want to declare independence from Canada though because Ontarios fuckery always spreads to the other provinces once Ontariofaggots ruin their economy they leave and turn some other province closer to the shithole they left

>muh based FAGGOT
go back to r_thedonlad niggers

>sort themselves out
Or basically the provinces have to try and deal with them

Why the fuck even have a federal government when the provinces do everything that's actually useful to the citizens anyway

Greece is one of the most uncucked countries on Earth; they get foreigners to pay for it and don't have to keep a single illegal immigrant despite they let in millions.
"Campaign Trump" on steroids.

But where does science live?
How many fingers do I show you, Winston?

Because the eastern half of Canada likes to rape the Western side of Canada with taxes? Pay up boyo

Canada yes!

White women and mudmen

Every fucking time

Only Toronto, the worlds largest refugee camp

Please, someone throw a paint bucket at this

Trains is hard, stay strong

sounds like my shithole California. This was once one of the most beautiful places on earth. Fucking liberals destroyed this place.

Someone should stick a bunch of bell #letstalk stickers to them.