Amazon Go

So, now that we know technology will take most of our jobs, what the fuck will future humans work with?
I can only imagine a commie-tier political system where plebs get some kind of universal welfare while a very small "elite" will work with AI, robots and technology in general.

Dystopia awaits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yb5ivvcTvRQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is so dumb and naive to believe that the upper echelons of society will simply feed and clothe them and provide them with video games with no stipulations attached.

In reality, it will be a bunch of rich greedy control freaks treating us all like literal cattle. No rights, no money, no freedom. We'll all be living in plywood shanty towns and sleeping in tents like they're doing in California already.

then let's execute every progressive scum and build our tradicional capitalists white utopia

Sounds like a proletariat revolution to me.

Ism's virtues are mostly dictated by those who lead them. If we got the truly good out of ether ideology to lead it would not be that bad.

>But sense dead men can't lead a country and CEO's generally won't give up their salaries to do it. We're stuck with what we've got.

> is this the American dream I worked so hard for?
what a huge faggot

It takes a lot to research, install, run, fix and manage automation.

Yes in the grand schemethere will be less jobs but it will not be drastically less. The jobs that will be available will also come with higher pay due to the technical nature of the job.

Automation is the only way manufacturing in the USA will stay competitive.

t. Work(ed) in both manual and automated manufacturing.

robots can fix each other fuckwit

The only jobs Americans have left are service jobs and warehouse jobs.

In California I've watched this dystopia form over the past few years (mostly post 2008). I'm convinced there is deliberate social engineering underway to bring this "system" to the masses. The shanty towns are as bad as the rumors make them out to be. The plan is to starve the middle class of all capital, as a means toward total subjugation. They want a transient workforce, with no assets, no family, no social support network, and the constant threat of homelessness, or economic destruction. By making home ownership prohibitively expensive, they've stripped the middle class of it's safety net, so it's at the whims of the state, when crisis eventually occur.

If you're one of the "privileged" upper caste, working in one of the white collar hives, and you question the system, you'll be brought to trial by the surveillance state. One wrong word would blacklist you from all jobs, making you a pariah. With no individual capital to fall back on, homelessness is the inevitable conclusion. This is why the left's assault on freedom of speech, and individual liberty is so dangerous.

i wonder how the store would hold up against a swarm. one or two individuals, yeah the cops will get them. a dozen? is it still considered kidnapping if a computer goes into full lockdown mode with a dozen pcp-infused nignogs inside?

Theyre gonna stock the shelves, butcher the meat, run the bakery too you moron?

Fuckoff with the repair robots. Shitton of jobs to design and build those things.

All these movements start on the West coast and move Eastward. That's why places like SF, Seattle, and Berkley are so often targeted. I lived in California and then moved East. It took about 4-5 years for the shit that started in California to reach the East and become mainstream. First time I heard about white male privilege was back in college back in 2008. It didn't become mainstream until just a couple years ago for the rest of the population.

You are totally right, it is a social engineering taking place.

If you've noticed, they also continually raise property tax as one method to kill the Middle Class. Who can afford to own a home when their monthly payment increases by $100 every year?

And I've also noticed the price of meat has sky rocketed, they don't want people eating meat. They will price people out of being able to afford it.

By the time it's all said and done, we'll either be rent cucks in some Hong Kong-tier shoebox or living in shanty towns like you said.

>I can only imagine a commie-tier political system where plebs get some kind of universal welfare
about that.. there is no use for a horde of welfare recipients aside from vote farming in a sham democracy. if tech replaces 90% of human workers then they are obsolete and the top humans will let them die

> implying AI can't research, install, run, fix and manage automation

>and the top humans will let them die
they won't kill everyone tho, they still need a few millions of guinea pigs. I imagine the ultimate MK Ultra projects, where entire cities will become huge labs for the elite.

>muh skynet
Go watch Terminator some more you hue

UBI is a lure to entrap the middle class in the snare of communism. As more and more economic problems start to crop up, expect the left to have the answer to everyone's ills, through re-branded communism, or universal basic income.

The first few years won't be so bad, simply so they get everyone on board. Once the bulk of the population is entirely dependent on the state, the trap will spring. The standard of living will plummet, to exactly what they can get away with. Since the population is disarmed, and dependent on the state, for even basic things like food, they'll be able to get away with atrocities so horrific, they'll make Pol Pot look down right reasonable.

>The only jobs Americans have left are service jobs and warehouse jobs.
That's because of the petro-dollar. Take away the petro-dollar and the U.S. gets back to where it was before the Nixon administration.

>i wonder how the store would hold up against a swarm. one or two individuals, yeah the cops will get them. a dozen? is it still considered kidnapping if a computer goes into full lockdown mode with a dozen pcp-infused nignogs inside?
And you lock them in, they got nothing to lose. By the time the cops arrive, every single one of those expensive AI cameras will be smashed to powder.

>I'm convinced there is deliberate social engineering underway to bring this "system" to the masses.
There's no deliberate social engineering. California has nothing, and except gold, it always has had nothing. In fact, the government put a lot of military munition factories in California during WW2 just to get people to settle in the west. California's a fucking desert. The Silicon Valley restarted California's economy, but otherwise there's nothing of value in California. So now you have a huge state with no real economy other than Computer Science. What do you get? Fucking liberal as shit leftists.

There's no social engineering. California's following the path it was supposed to follow when people decided that it was a good idea to put major industries in the desert.

>implying those hundreds of millions of guns aren't going to be put to good use

Calm down there, mr. blackpill.

It's a warning, not prophecy.

>With no individual capital to fall back on, homelessness is the inevitable conclusion. This is why the left's assault on freedom of speech, and individual liberty is so dangerous.

So you're saying that social security might actually be useful?

Ama Zongo?

After the jew problem is solved, The Venus Project.

youtu.be/Yb5ivvcTvRQ

>There's no deliberate social engineering
Seems legit, shillbot

>not planning programming for breaking automation software
Do you brainlets even care about job security?
If it can be built, it can be broken

Agreed. To add to what you said - I firmly believe Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Sup Forums, Intel and the like are all honeypots.

I think they are building a Red List, to see who will comply with their plan and who might be aware of what's taking place.

Israel has already outright said they are developing a tool to identify "antisemites". If they are stating that publicly, I'm sure they've had it for years and been using their Jewish industries to already figure out who is who.

You're either a shill or a retard. I've witnessed the social engineering first hand.

California is not a desert. It has deserts, but it also as every type of climate within it's borders.

Silicon Valley isn't in the desert.

I love the idea of the venus project but man...I just cannot logically see it happening ever.

>Seems legit, shillbot
Assuming you're not a shill, learn to differentiate shills from non-shills. Don't take my counter to your well thought out post personally. I'm saying what the events you attribute to social engineering can be achieved, naturally, without social engineering because California is a propped up economy. It has nothing of value like the mid-west. So you have 39 million residents, with multiple ethnicities, in a vast swathe of land, whose claim to fame was the gold rush, perhaps a few wineries, and then the silicon valley

You see the pattern? It's not a proper economy where you produce basic items of value - like the midwest. It's a propped up economy. Your observation

"They want a transient workforce, with no assets, no family, no social support network, and the constant threat of homelessness, or economic destruction. By making home ownership prohibitively expensive, they've stripped the middle class of it's safety net, so it's at the whims of the state, when crisis eventually occur."

can also be explained by looking at California's economy. Instead of calling it a large scale social engineering project.

the elites are flooding nations with illegals so the goyim/proles will massacre each other in racial warfare while the white-collar elites (hint: jews) will be safe and snug in fortresses designed for their security, protected by cutting-edge drones and well-bribed mercenary servants who do the dirty jobs (orgs like Blackwater or Los Zetas)
the elite won't keep useless humans around once they don't need them. the refugee crises being carried out against western world were maliciously engineered to set the stage for a lot of acts of genocide in the coming decades as the goy need populations culled.

>You're either a shill or a retard. I've witnessed the social engineering first hand.
Social engineering projects are large scale projects and are more fiction than reality. There is a higher chance of a social engineering project failing than succeeding. Imagine trying to govern the lives of millions of people. People are not that simple.

Easy after ai. Granted its benign and used for good.

>California is not a desert.
True. It's not a true desert like Nevada. But California is not some watering hole. It takes multiple large scale irrigation projects to prevent California from going dry.
>Silicon Valley isn't in the desert.
I didn't think it was in the desert either.

>elites in fortresses
Nothing a rod from god cant fix.

I've literally seen an entire educational department at key universities pedal this neo-Marxist propaganda YEARS before it became mainstream for the rest of you. Yes, it is social engineering. They don't need to micro manage the lives of EVERY single person, they just need to start trends and the snowball effect does the majority of the work for them. That's what memetics is.

also private healthcare primacy must remain because we are about to reach the point where our healthcare prolongs life if you have money

private healthcare which protects life and private security which can protect that now more valuable life the tech is almost there but it will all fall to peices of the hoi palloi get their dirty hands on the spoils

>the elite won't keep useless humans around once they don't need them
humans will always be useful to the elite. As I said earlier, they will just use entire cities, or even countries as labs, they will experiment on us all kinds of sick shit in trade of "gibs me dat", food, drugs and sex.

>worked so hard for
>Master of arts in women's studies.

This person is the reason student loans should only be available for degrees that turn a profit outside the teaching bubble.

Zer bassically smoked weed and sat in a drum circle for four years and now wants a job doing the same thing. Her professor should get sued for some form of false advertising or embezzlement.

You get a STEM degree like a man and work in programming the robots

t. Mechanical engineer who will automating your jobs.

Farming...that is all that will be left to do.
Fantastic!

My doubts are not in the ability of an AI. I fully believe AI will surpass humanity in the coming years. My doubts are with the ignorant, reckless, disgusting, treasonous, savage nature of humans. This system will never come to be unless there is a HUGE catalyst for it's creation. Humans by their very nature are destructive and absolutely will not allow such a situation to develop without proper encouragement like say...an absolutely devastating world war that kills 2/3's of the population, or some other catalyst of equal or higher provocation.

>I've literally seen an entire educational department at key universities pedal this neo-Marxist propaganda YEARS before it became mainstream for the rest of you.
Is that any different from other universities across the country? No. They're not. Most universities across the U.S. are very very liberal compared to the average political position of the states they're in. You're under the assumption that other colleges on the east coast don't peddle the same shit. They do. We've all seen Marxist propaganda be peddled for years.

If anything, you might have been more sensitive to it because you have the Silicon Valley, Hollywood, and multiple ethnicities in the same state. All of which will lead to a very liberal outlook. Why?

Silicon Valley naturally attracts the geeks and nerds of the U.S. - those who were social outcasts since they had to work hard on their programming skills - most likely will have a liberal and accepting mindset.

Hollywood has always attracted social outcasts - from gays to trans - who will also have a liberal mindset.

Finally, you've had a pretty significant population of Spanish/Mexican descent for a long time - also promotes liberal thinking.
>Yes, it is social engineering.
If you firmly want to believe that someone's guiding California's evolution instead of analyzing other, simpler, causes, then there's nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise.

Excellent display of physics in that gif. X and Y direction movements are independent :D

t.engineering student and dork.

Oh yeah? Is a 60 year old Muslim man someone with a liberal mindset? Or do you think maybe there are ulterior motives at work here? Do you know what the Muslim Brotherhood is?

>Farming...
user... are you implying robots + AI can't do farming shit?

Whites are proletariat.

it's not too late Sup Forums... we must keep fighting.

>also private healthcare primacy must remain because we are about to reach the point where our healthcare prolongs life if you have money
>if you have the money
Money isn't how we should be choosing who lives longer.

>Oh yeah? Is a 60 year old Muslim man someone with a liberal mindset?
What's your point? Are you referring to some specific 60 year old Muslim, or are you referring to 60 year old mulsims in general?

Before you sperg out, no, I don't think muslims in general are liberal. Few of them are, but majority are not.

But how does that invalidate the idea that California was going to be liberal due to its industries and economy? I don't see the connection here.

To deny that even an attempt at social engineering is not happening is just downright ignorant.

>Only nerds and geeks are attracted to silicon valley, it has absolutely nothing to do with the buttloads amount of money to be made and the emerging technocracy.

Neo liberalism is not a "natural" development. These seeds were planted a long time ago, and people like Zuckerberg who understand human psychology are the ones stirring the pot of easily influenced "nulibs". There is a method to their sorcery, it doesn't just happen at random. They seek to control the world, and milk the people dry in the process.

>who will automating

t.ME student

>i have a master of arts degree
>FUCKING MISSPELLED LOANS

The people that were peddling this neo-Marxist propaganda weren't pink haired feminists, let me put it like that.

I'm done arguing with you now.

Gattaca

Idk. Its hard to see the future. Im hoping for the time when you tell ai to design and build you a self-sustaining space colony and it designs it and sends automated robots to mine asteroids for resources and constructs it for you in space.

>white ethnostate in space

>So, now that we know

Where the fuck have you been for the last decade?

>global warming
lol. kys.

Programming is probably the most easiest job to automate. Skynet will be dishing out androids like there's no tomorrow.

>2 centuries*
Ftfy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite

Can robots install an HVAC system, or do a kitchen remodel?

Meant to post this

>To deny that even an attempt at social engineering is not happening is just downright ignorant.
So you're saying that there's a deliberate attempt to direct the evolution of Californian society? And you find it absolutely amusing when I say that what's happening in California would have happened anyway?

The only disconnect here is that you believe without the social engineering, California wouldn't be down in the dumps it is now. I believe it would be.
>Neo liberalism is not a "natural" development.
Are you saying humans could not have come up with neo-liberalism on their own and someone's shoving it down our throats? That's not true.
>and people like Zuckerberg who understand human psychology
I don't know if you even thought about this before typing it.
>There is a method to their sorcery, it doesn't just happen at random.
Controlling the direction of human society sounds great in fiction but is very hard to achieve in reality. I see that you've spent so much time on Sup Forums that you've bought into the NWO conspiracies.

Look, I'm not saying that the NWO doesn't exist, or that there's no way that a small group of people can control the evolution of California, or the world for that matter.

All I'm saying is that with the data we have, it's very easy to correlate California's natural resources, it's economy, and it's people to its current state. I don't think there's a deliberate effort to drive California down the gutter.

39 million people in that state is too many people in the first place. Of course shit is going to happen. Now that it's happening, it's foolish to think that it's because someone wanted it to be that way.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords

Global warming is real. And im hc 1488 not some lib cuck. The way to solve it however is not by the way of the lefts suggested methods, but rather free market. Trump knows that too.

brap

>im hc 1488
Shut up you fucking retarded Nazi.

but that ruins their 8 year old fantasy about big daddy government making sure they never have to work a day in their lives :(

You shut up cuck.

Once we perfect robotics(robotics sucks now) we will have androids(mobile AI systems) that can specialize or learn to be specialized in a certain skill. You can download skillsets for your android too, from the Internet or from a local store, and install them. You might have to buy a skillset package though, but software pirates will release them for free. Some skillset packages might require a liscense from the government to own, such as skillsets involving military or combat skills, but you can also pirate these. This will all be possible through android standardization. This technology is less than 50 years away. AI will even run our governing system, it will be the government.

>he isn't in a trade where robots can't take over
Wew

I know it's cool to hate on commiefornia, but you have no idea what you're talking about in regard to the California economy or climate. But yeah, we have a bunch of leftists, and it's worst of all in the bay and silicon valley where all the tech is.

Android 18 reminds me of Stephanie Schumann

Not today, but within your lifetime, likely your working lifetime.

This is why I got a computer engineering degree. Get fucked, cucks.

See

kys, pic related
because the government is?
I don't want some fucking committee making my medical decisions for me, you can always borrow money (or just not pay the bill, they have to treat you anyway), if the government won't let you do something you're completely out of luck
there's a reason no one over the age of 30 wants that bullshit

Exactly. Its not a great return on your investment if the faggot takes 30 years to pay it back. The interest is substantial but fuck.

It does. We will have a whole group of Dolists (living on the dole).

That's why I got a computer engineering degree. I'm not a programmer, you uninformed fuck.

No problem, Ubi will fix it. The inevitable future of automation is closer than I thought. This is good news.

>My doubts are with the ignorant, reckless, disgusting, treasonous, savage nature of humans. This system will never come to be unless there is a HUGE catalyst for it's creation. Humans by their very nature are destructive and absolutely will not allow such a situation to develop without proper encouragement
It's like the movie Elysium, the shitskins ruin the wonderful off world civilization

>not some lib cuck
you can't just say that and have it magically become true, we can read the first part of your post too

Would be cool, but... it just sounds like re-packaged communism.

>what is IPCC and basic common sense that CO2 is a greenhouse gas and we are adding to the amount in the atmosphere.
Have you tried science?

Think more star trek. No need for workers in an automated city like communism requires. Plus AI would govern, not elites.

you're hitting every single talking point, retard, are you at least trying to be somewhat subtle about it?
they're really not sending their best today

A good government, really we need a Germanic aristocratic class making all our descisions for us. Some subhumans don't deserve medical treatment, let alone having prolonged lives, just because they have yhe money. That is dysgenic.

No man listen. I understand what youre saying but, ai will eventually replace all jobs. Every one of them. Then we will have abudance in making stuff from automated factories but no one will have money to buy anything. This is going to happen whether you like it or not. Thats when capitalism becomes unsustainable. The next step is either (((UBI))) or the venus project. What other solution do you see?

You build computers?

>what the fuck will future humans work with?
Find a constructive hobby and BUILD SHIT!
Oh wait, government requires permits and licenses to work with tools and build things... Wouldn't wanna put out an eye.

>being governed by AI
>not elites

AI would just be another elite to be ruled over by.

uwotm8?

>Oh wait, government requires permits and licenses to work with tools and build things...
I was mostly unaware of this, although I kind of figured this. It makes it impossible to have certain hobbies. Good thing we can still learn things.

>automated kiosks start popping up
>automatically jump to meme conclusion about AI taking all our jobs
retard

>Thinking a benign (not self aware) AI basing descisions strictly on logic and improving humans lives would somehow become a tyrannical overlord.
Stop projecting human behavior on a machine.

>retard that cant look forward instead of down at his feet.