twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it was fucking LEGENDARY

>having ningen blood

Cue that bird screeching "I'm a fuckin' legend"

I think it was his ki.

His power was maximum

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

OP why did you censor her boobs?

It was just his blood and ki being all cool.

But here is the reason.

Green is the color past Yellow. Thus, Green is Stronger, and Cool. The end.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=DRRIjOkzHPM

Yes.

I enjoy these threads and Super!

Vegeta asked Piccolo back in Buu arc on whether he could fight with carrotman in afterlife and Piccolo properly laid out the truth for him.
He also actually asked for a concede instead of a free win against Frost's foul play since he knew Vegeta wanted to kick that Frieza look-a-like shit in.

His blood and hair turned green when he went legendary and his pupils disappear.
They should bring him back

Me too, buddy. Me too. Despite what the tribals screech.

So shit if Goku went back in time to right before the 21st Budokai, what would he even teach his kid self? Super Saiyan for sure. Probably not Kaioken. Instant Transmission is almost a given for the sheer bullshit of a kid Goku having it. Can't think of anything else just yet.

spirit bomb
flight

>Biting is your most powerful technique! Use it wisely though, some things taste pretty bad.

How strong will he be now that he is freed from his mortal desire?

Would he teach Spirit Bomb? Flight I just kind of figure was a given. I figured he'd save it for when he meets King Kai. But then, if he never dies, he never has to, unless Goku introduces them by taking kid him there. God that'd be fucking surreal.

Comedy Option: he teaches him hakai

>American voice of frieza got the japanese flu
>American frieza is dying
pls no

JUST strong enough to pull tow with the rest of U7 in this tourney, before he dies the final time.

I am so hype to see Roshi shine for one last throw.

th-this i-is f-fake r-right???

Spoilers for upcomg episodes.

>yfw for each episode of the tournament, they focus on one Z warrior for a chunk of it, showing them fight while doing an inner monologue as they recount their life from Goku to now, and what this all means to them, knowing they're probably going to be erased

I don't even watch the anime but I still come here because it's fun

He has COPD and final stage emphysema. He'll have to get a double lung transplant.

not even your dubba-dubs can trick me freizy

the energy just keeps rising

amazing

He is so cute

Am I the only one happy to see that Goku and Vegeta actually learned something with Whis? Without they would never being able to go God at will, same for Blue and Goku even learned Hakai

Mai won a fucking lottery she has absolutely no comprehension of with how her life has turned out

>vegeta hair
>saiyan tail

I'm starting to get nervous wondering how in the hell they're going to get this to work with that many fighters not yet even seen.

>that little monstrosity
You have to be very unlucky to come out so damn ugly even though your parents are good looking.

A very cute kid with very good parents, and a bright future.

...if U7 doesn't fuck up this tournament.

holy shit female saiyans were the miracle of the universe

This one is much cuter

Shh... the little Torankusu is sleeping

Cute!

fucking hell Future Trunks

what is your life

can Kid Trunks even compare trapped in a perpetual border-pubescent 6 year old form by way of curse

The second him and Mai hit History of Trunks levels of growth and sudden aging, they are going to fuck like MONSTERS

I genuinely hope Future Trunks is taken back in time at the end of the manga timeline. That'd make it worth it.

>that palette for Shu's clothes
It's based on the Kanzenban one?

if only she knew

also can I say something, I love all the color fuckups in Dragon Ball because I fucking love seeing alt-color takes on anything, even shitty ones, especially when you gotta see them mono-palette same for years on end

I hope so too user. Repopulation jokes aside, it would be stupid if he stays in the destroyed future alone with Mai

>Manga End
>Trunks and Mai stay in the dead earth future, the universe is not deleted
>They instead take a ship out
>On a Grand Tour

will they bring linda young back?

>Vegeta fucking things up
>Torankusu's immediate reaction is to run up to Mai and hump her

Why is everyone so cute in the manga?

To soften the nightmare of the one Hell that is erasure from existence.

Give him your energy and pray for his health
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

What is Vados doing RIGHT NOW?

Thinking about how fucked Champa and his universe are

Vados is fucking Champa while thinking how fucked Champa is so this is pretty intense fucking for the final time as Champa thinks how fucked he is while getting this fucked.

wait do they actually fuck?

Fucked if I know.

>Frost and Freeza are going to plot something
>They'll inevitably betray each other

meh

Reminder Gamma Burst Flash is based

I hope we see it, or an alternate, at the tournament. It was about time he stepped up the tech game a little.

Beerus a cute

>Gohan is team leader

THE TIME HAS COME

>U7 wins or some happier resolution
>But Beerus is stripped of his divine status
>it turns out he was just a house cat they had liked and elevated to godhood on a whim

I really love these 3 panels

So is Zamasu actually dead? If so how did it happen, the Hakai thing doesn't seem to be the end.

For all the hate, I actually really like the series too. It has a nice look of horror as he realizes what's happening, and the idea of just fading way into sand as you cease to exist is fucking creeping me out.

Goku learning hakai was a mistake.

so what happens in the future with 2 trunks and 2 mai? do they just take a random pick or do you think the original 2 and the previous 2 stick with each over? 2 trunks vs 1 mai?
2 mai vs 1 trunks?
4 way?
fusion?

I know who's behind this post...

Screaming, screaming, everything you ever were just gone in seconds, just as you realize it's happening. The sand doesn't even remain as a memoram. It just dusts away.

Can we stop caring if it was a mistake or not and just move on?

Like shit, what we all gonna say if Goku uses it in the anime against an angel or something retarded?

Or even WORSE?

i haven't read the manga but is it such a big deal? Goku tried to copy the hakai but it didn't really work anyway right?

Can someone post the new golden frieza transformation in webm format? I really need it.

It'll pass.

it was hype as fuck, it sure as hell beats the joke hakai baseballs from the anime.

>My favorite character will never get to have real fun because his powerset is so blatantly unfair

I just wanted to see him merk som other universe while they helplessly tried to deal with him, in the same way Vegeta did vs kid buu

sadly not, he wrote a post about it on his facebook

>Man I hate Goku
>Fuck that guy

My theory and defense of LSSJ > SSJ2 is that Goku's punch alone didn't kill Broly. It just created an internal chain reaction in his body which caused Broly's own ki to blow up his body. Basically like the Death Star, it wasn't one torpedo that destroyed the station, it was targeting an energy source that created a reaction.

Main proof is the fact that the movie takes a good minute or more to show Broly had to stop curbstomping the DBZ warriors to vent out all the ki that was "Overflowing" in his body.

Thanks man.

Can we still get old grandma witch Frieza's voice or is she dead now?

>straya
I might have known

just read the manga and its fucking great, that 1 user complaining about it every thread is way off its pretty good

She's still alive, and I think she did a recent appearance with the Japanese Freeza VA

I hope Chris pulls through though, he's perfect for an english Freeza

>best boy
>gets no fanart
Why must the world be this way

he looks like a middle aged house wife

What do you think Buu tastes like?

I want him so fucking bad

There's always the manga. Shit, it might have Future Trunks.

>Kid Goku learns fusion

Reminder that Gohan jobbed to Krillin, piccolo and Tien.

spying on Cabba

I doubt it, mainly because I want Toyotaro to draw Golden Frieza

so who is she fucking on the regular?

Hit, Cabba, Champa?

user. It might have BOTH.