Give me 1 valid reason to hate tattoos and piercings, and don't come with any stupid christian reason

Give me 1 valid reason to hate tattoos and piercings, and don't come with any stupid christian reason

um...the jews

They are usually meaningless and trashy. Real tattoos have cultural significance like thai buddhist scripts or maori warrior tattoos. They're not suppose to be rick and morty or trump sucking a dick.

you couldnt pay me to fuck that whore.

>SAGED

/thread

look ugly

Id do her

You look like a retard

that's what the jews want you to believe

>hello i'm here for the job interview

Pic related

are you white?

>wanting to look like a nigger
>actively hating your own skin
>needing more ways to seek attention since your own personality and looks arent adequate

nigger tier user

Because they are beacons that signify the wearer as a person who makes poor decisions

Just buy clip on piercings and put tattoos on with colored sharpies.

They're ugly, they signify to everyone that you're a worthless piece of trash who harms their own body in a vain attempt to look cool

Body modification has its roots in claiming ownership, the same way vandalism does.

A minor alteration or a themed set is typically not a problem, since these are intended with meaning. Random tattooing with many, large or topical and "eclectic" tattoos means either the person is addicted to the act of ownership by mutilation or the person lacks impulse control.

They look tacky and disgusting. You can find women who are so attractive that they remain attractive even with tats, but they are exceptions and the tats still detract from their looks.

They are highly correlated with psychological issues, it's a red flag to anyone who isn't mental fucked up themselves.

The woman in the OP looks like a freak, and she probably thinks she can communicate with the dead.

Buying a scar is really fucking stupid.
Also this.

I prefer people to hate them. Normies get the gayest fucking tattoos. They should remain for criminals, sailors, and societies that have traditionally used them as status symbols.

i generally don't understand people getting stuff they can't cover up with regular clothes unless you're financially set for life but otherwise i don't really have an issue with most tattoos

Most people who get them are trashy or into every drug.
Not its not a generalization. All of us know it as fact

why put color on your white skin? jeez are you fucking retarded. if youre shitskin who cares no one can tell anyways

Exactly. They're so degenerate. I hate when I see an attractive girl on Tinder or something but then I see a tattoo on her. Immediate no.

Tattoos are an awesome way to let people who see you for the first time that you have emotional problems, starved for attention, and make bad decisions.

Is that what you were looking for user?

This is basically /thread

You'll regret them later as I.

This is always the one I disagree with Sup Forums on. I can usually go along with the whole "don't be a degenerate, nuclear family, go whites" thing because I believe in all of that. But I still have tattoos all over and don't give a fuck. It's hilarious seeing people get triggered over it.

Braindamagedly retarded tats like OP's pic (random dots on your face, trees, just plain black for no reason, etc) show a lack of judgement, impulsiveness and probably holes in your brain from lord knows what

If your tat is indistinguishable from gangrene at a distance, you fucked up

They look like shit...then they look even shittier.

they are ugly. no one has ever improved their looks by adding stupid pictures and letters to their body that turn out to be bad ideas years later.

Tattoos in the past always represented something significant. Positively it meant things like strong warriors or to mark social status. On the negative in, such as japan, tattooing the forward was a common thing for criminals that werent sentenced to death. Going down the street to joe blow to get a tattoo has literally zero meaning when nothing significant is sacrificed for it and thus should be avoided.

Piercings are just stupid.

Tattoos preclude you from emotional and intellectual growth and development. Getting a quote, or a band name, or a symbol, or anything that contains within it an idea precludes or predisposes you from opposing that idea. e.g. getting a Bad Religion tattoo on your 18th birthday forces you to be in the defense of atheism and maintain an atheistic mindset for life. You’ve locked yourself into a mindset before you’ve even had enough life experience to make informed philosophical commitments.

because! most people with tattoos aren't cool enough to have them. And the ones that are don't get cool enough tattoos. It's best to avoid them altogether.

People alter their appearance solely for the approval of others. These people who are altering their body are doing so as a way to seek attention.

The body is pure in nature. Your body reflects the state of your mental self. To desecrate your body is to tell the world that you lack respect for yourself.

There.
There's your reason.

You'll end up as a cock sucking over fifties pub crawling night whore.

I only hate when people get stupid pop culture tattoos. Not only are they almost always off model and stupid, but then the popularity fades and they forever have this shitty cartoon nobody likes any more on their body forever.

Infections

except that Bad Religion aren't really atheist, they just want people to think for themselves and not just blindly follow anyone or anything

Imagine your mom has a "Disco Forever" tattoo.

Imagine your kids rolling their eyes over your tats.

Tattoos used to have a degree of meaning and were a symbol of distinction. Most men in the navy, the marines and the military had them. Eventually those symbols lost their value due to copycats and weirdos who pay $50 to get a permanent shitting image on their body.

I see it as a symbol of immaturity and weakness.

Piercings, well you're just retarded if you think those are cool. When you get old and your skin sags, those holes become elongated trenches and look hideous.

metallics in the ink & the effects of EMF on your health.
then there's self identifying for FEMA camps.
they make you look like trash.

because men have a unrealistic definition of purity . usually the senseless anti tattoo drivel comes from men who shove processed food down their gullets.

Post your face and the last girl you fucked, i'll wait.

Thank you for coming in sir. Can you please roll up your professional long sleeve shirt? I want to examine your forearms.

Pure vanity.
You should strive for other things.

Here's 1, they make good looking women look like total shit.

What I’m saying is that, getting a Star Wars Tattoo means you’re going to be more invested in defending the franchise after it’s been ruined by niggers and their kike overlords. You’ll convince yourself the new movies are good just so you don’t feel like a dumbass for having a Star Wars tattoo in 2018.

Tattoos are fucking stupid. Do you see what these people get? It's random shit like Tinkerbell, music notes, skulls, flowers, etc. They don't treat their body like a "canvass". Moar liek a graffiti wall.

Projection

What exactly is he projecting? He literally just said he has tattoos.

I'm not a cow, I don't need to be marked. Tattoos have grown in popularity over the past few years to the point where you have soccer mom's getting infinity symbols and doves. It used to be only really a thing with alpha males and degenerates (military, prisoners, bikers, gangs). There's nothing impressive about tattoos anymore now that they're so common, especially when so many people have the same gay tattoo (never sink with an anchor). Id rather sculpt my body at the gym to show real commitment than pay 200 bucks to get a picture on me that's gonna look like shit in a few short years.

Mountain dew sooooo good i got a shit tat

I know what you at hinting at and my rebuttal is, i hope you have nothing but long sleeves and that your uniform isn't one that requires you to wear a short sleeve.

This but then not even. Get meaningful tattoos from your own culture and language only. Tasteful and cool things I can name off the top of my head are stuff like your parents' names, a pet's name, a best friend's name, a special symbol from your culture, a date unique to you... things like that.

If you're European get symbols from a European country. I'd think nothing of a Germanic or Nord getting Thor's Hammer or some runes, for example. A Chinese or Japanese getting a cool idiom in Han or Kanji is always cool. As a Mongolian I could probably get away with a swastika for shits and giggles.

I really wouldn't recommend portraits, political or current events shit. Even Roger Stone's Nixon tattoo is a little weird despite him being involved with Nixon and pulling it off well.

Only low lifes have them

Infections?
Hope thats not too "biblical" of a reason

You think the only people that don't mark their bodies permanently are Christians? You're a retard.

They look unattractive on women.

>don't come with any stupid christian reason

Jesus never said anything about tattoos one way or another, but your childish rationale suggests you're a moron, so you should be getting tatted up so that the rest of the world can instantly recognize you as the fucktard you are.

Infections and pain are short-term. The tattoo's going to fade way faster than you want to- 19 year old I know needs to get his 2 year old tattoo re-done. It's quite blurry already.

because i'll fucking kill you. okay?

They hurt, and get ugly with age.

>1 valid reason
they are proof youre a small minded follower

Superficial way to make yourself stand out without any effort except forking over money.

NO RAGRETS

If you want to get a foot in the door at a law or accounting firm, better cover up he tats and lose the facial piercings.

Over the course of a whole life, your interests, desires, ideas, beliefs, friends, etc. change constantly. I can’t imagine how it would be possible to find any symbol, word or picture that you can be 100% sure that you’ll always be happy is on your body for the rest of your life.

If theyre too intricate then you'll just have a blob in a couple of years

Jesus, can that slut even be considered white at this point?

Just go all out then. Works for me.

not even human

Why should I show everyone else something that supposedly has a very personal and deep meaning (thinking about a tattoo)?

It's rare for successful people to have noticeable tattoos. The less successful ones do. That's not a coincidence. People, whether they admit it or not, look down upon tattoos. If you are a woman, whether you like it or not, you are intentionally lowering your worth by getting a tattoo. And for men, you'll likely make people more afraid of you by getting a noticeable tattoo. Even if it's of something stupid. In which case, you also have something stupid permanently attached to your body, and everyone that sees it will think you're stupid as well.

How many professions actually gives a fuck if you have visible tattoos below the neck? The entire interview thing is even being phased out but really who would go to an interview wearing short sleeves or shorts in the first place?

Office job? Short sleeves on a friday maybe. Nobody cares. Customer orientated job? Retail don't care. Fast food don't care. Maybe a really high-end restaurant might care.

This board is a joke. This isn't the 60s.

Cons:
-infections
-pricey
-painful
-permanent/hard to remove

Pros:
-Have something drawn on yourself

Doesn't take a fucking genius to realize there are way more downside than upside to getting a tattoo...

What do people her think about getting your blood type done as a tattoo? Always thought that utilitarian tattoos had a bit morepurpose.

Tattoos are so 3200 BC

>everyone i dislike is not white

They're ugly.

If you can't think of one you are too dumb to post here. Go back to watching Real Housewives of Goytown.

Essentially you're saying "tattoos are fine because I can hide them" which is fucking stupid. Why would you do something to yourself that you constantly have to hide? Tattoos absolutely lower your chances in interviews if they can see them. So you at the very least better hope that you can prevent that.

*tips fedora*

There is no way an EMT is going to trust your tattoo for medical advice. They'll just give you O- until they can figure out what blood type you actually are.

body is like a long term car. would you rather drive a nice clean respectable car, or a car with stupid Bernie bumper stickers and a cheesy custom paint job with flames done by a drug addict? you can never sell the car, and you have to park it around the corner to avoid embarrassment unless you park it in areas with similar Bernie bro has-beens. and it never gets any better.

This.

They're a sign of poor impulse control and lack of foresight.

>Essentially you're saying "tattoos are fine because I can hide them" which is fucking stupid.
For the purpose of an interview. They are fine for other reasons, including that is zero fucking impact on anybody's life but mine and this is a free fucking country.

>Why would you do something to yourself that you constantly have to hide?

I don't know about you, but I'm done interviewing. I have a career and the trades couldn't care less about tattoos (I don't actually have one but if I did).

>Tattoos absolutely lower your chances in interviews if they can see them.

True. But most tattoos are in locations where proper interview attire >>>naturally

I can't wait for the black/islamic/hispanic re-imagining of Harry Potter.

...CLASSIC DEGENERATE. Let's modify the body with objects. It's A representation of self hatred, my dude, thats The Black Pill.

this

why is the skin 800 shades redder

Have you ever seen tattoos in real life? They surely do look cool on photos, but in real life they look like fucking aquarelle

You're probably already damaged, desu but I see mostly damaged or boring people get a lot of tattoos.

WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIET

Tattoos taint great bodies, making an already perfect sculpture into a cluttered mess of meaningless drivel.

>For the purpose of an interview.
While you work there as well. Like it or not, there is a significant number people that will think you're stupid if they see your tattoo. Worst case, depending on the tattoo, they might even be afraid of you which is not something that goes well in a work setting.

>I don't know about you, but I'm done interviewing.
Yeah I'm sure lots of people that got laid off in the recession, or just laid off in general, think that too.

>But most tattoos are in locations where proper interview attire >>>naturally

Tattoos at one time in the US were marks of wealth, because it was expensive to get them, and began being popular in the 1860s, especially among those in the military. However with the advent of cheap tattoos, people of high social status shunned them as something for criminals and thugs, though if associated with military service I think they are ok at best, as it is something to bond you with your fellow service members.

Its um, because the Jews, um, well. fuck.. the jewish.... hmm

Nah just kidding. Tattoos are a risk because it's your skin and stuff. Tattooed girls are always trouble. I've always mocked tattoos but well, i've had girlfriends with tattoos. In fact, all the girlfriends I've had have been tattooed and liked tattoos.
Tattoos are a very european thing. I personally still don't like them very much, but they are basically harmless and part of our individualistic culture.

a person with no tattoos is invisible to the gods