ITT: Post the "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment of their respective series

ITT: Post the "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment of their respective series.

O MY TITANIUM RIBS

O MY TITANIUM PLATE

Context please? Why do people meme this scene so much?

>The same meme gets posted three times in three days.

>There are still people asking about it

The mods are fucking useless

Him shrugging off Futae no Kiwami was even bigger bullshit. Canonically the most destructive technique in the series and he tanks it like nothing.

It is a meme for the people who read HxH and not everyone reads HxH, fucko.

Why on earth do people think it's the mods responsibility to take sides in every Sup Forums shitfest?
Oh, right, because they usually do.

O,My Rubber Band

O my one eye

O MY HAKAI

O MY HEALING POWERS

O MY ADAM OF DARKNESS

That doesn't matter whatsoever. What I am asking is why this exact same thread posted right after the other ran the limit? Either the mods are stupid or are shitty memesters themselves.

I'd argue "OH MY ARATA" is a bigger asspull both times considering that dude literally rode in for one panel in an arc to deliver a briefcase with the armor quinque in it AND Juuzou's delicate trap body being able to handle it

The other thread was just general HxH discussion

O MY SILVER ARROW

O MY OCEAN

Couldn't this dude predict every possible future or some shit? How could he let himself get hit by an arrow from some faggot? If you argue that the arrow itself couldn't be detected shouldn't this guy suspect something is up when there's a hole in his vision or Ishida is walking up to the battlefield?

Fuck off and stop remaking this thread.

Sanosuke is too much of a shit tier character (in terms of power) for it to work. It's also not that destructive - Sano endured many usages of the technique by Anji, and it's safe to say Shishio is much tougher than him

>shouldn't this guy suspect something is up when there's a hole in his vision

Couldn't it be like that thing where you have that blind spot in your eye?

Also if there's a blind spot in your predictions of the future, then generally there's going to be huge blind areas originating from that spot.

It's just a memey way of saying "jumping the shark", or to highlight a major ass-pull

Also

>second thread 10 days apart from first thread
>third one 2 days from second
>somehow thinks there's spam

>spam
I'm not calling it spam. It's shit nonetheless, especially in combination with the actual spam being made out of this shit increasingly frequently (which is more baffling since it happened a fucking year ago).

I'm pretty sure its a meme reply at this point

Like how someone will always reply FOR YOU if anyone ever mentions thats a big guy

Also, I should point out that the "2 days from second" is misleading - that second one lasted into this afternoon, remaking it now is clearly pointless.

O MY WOODEN PLANKS/MAGAZINES

>It's also not that destructive
In the last arc Kenshin literally says it's the most destructive technique he's ever seen. Think it was during Sanos fight with one of the four jobbers. Even his shit-tier two handed version could demolish a rock the size of a shed.

desu the entire Anji fight is kinda BS. With how two layers is shown to work literally everywhere else in the manga, it shouldn't been possible.

What was the context of this again?
I never read medaka box but I do know the girl was supposed to have thousands of skills, including some stupid ones like being good at mopping etc

>Even his shit-tier two handed version could demolish a rock the size of a shed.
>desu the entire Anji fight is kinda BS. With how two layers is shown to work literally everywhere else in the manga, it shouldn't been possible.

The conclusion you didn't make is that there's some sort of ki shielding the characters. I mean, Kenshin can jump 30ft high and run on walls. It's pretty obvious there's a large degree of superhumanity that creeps in as you go up in the power tiers. Just look at Kenshin's master

I think you mean
O MY ENTIRE SERIES

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you keep remaking this thread?

Just hide the thread, autist.

>calls other people autistic
>main traits of autism are repetitive behavior (remaking threads) and being overly attached to objects (you are attached to this thread)
The irony here is great. You're one of those downs retards who just uses "autism" as their cover all reply for anyone saying something they don't like.

girl is essentially god, immortal being who owns every superpower in existence. Still gets defeated by the arc's main villain because reasons.

FRESHmaker was a stand-in for the reader, he simply ripped the page.

O MY SANDSTAR GOO..:!

Why didn't she lose her memories, anyway?

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person

O MY NAKAMA

Nope, just the retard who defends the literal autist. Autistic people get mocked here, they don't get defended.

The entirety of Fairy tail is an "O MY RUBBER NEN" moment

O MY OKUNENJU ROOTS

80% of jojo is O

reminder that CxCbros did not get paid for translating Medaka

No wonder she lost, 90% of those skills are gun related and she fucking unarmed

O MY UNFINISHED HOMEWORK

O MY POWER TO CONTROL BIG DICKS. PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH ALREADY SHIT

O MY LACK OF FLASHBACK PANELS

O MY GEASS

More like O MY SUDDEN BIG MOM POWERS fucking parrot shit character. Oda's writting is garbage. If it wasn't for the personality he puts into One Piece, it would be shit

O MY FRYING PAN

Every Zoro fight is an asspull

Those guys were fucking insane, and it's not like the series was super popular, I feel like they did it purely for the threads here. Or maybe they loved nisio that much.

O MY RETWEETS

Because she's Erza is worse than the average FT asspull

O MY INNER HOLLOW

The one just a little before this one was much worse
O SORRY I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GET HURT ANYMORE

O MY OXYGEN

>still no "O MY GODLY HAKAI"

CXC are fucking lads for doing that

O MY SWORD OF FRIENDSHIP

It wasn't even an asspull. Is just the saying was funny.