Little Witch Academia

If Yoshinari announced LWA S2, but hes not directing it anymore for obvious reasons...
Who you gonna choose to direct LWA S2 ??

Me

Im gonna make Diana get fucked with a tentacle cock for 25 episodes straight

comfy

Ochinchin Dekoku

Do not reply to Croix sympathizers. Ignore or bully all Croix posters.

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

What are we calling the nuke?

Sweet Release

Thats just mean.

Chariot is obligated to head pat this dork and tell her everything's okay! And marry her later probably

Croix's Latest Fuck-up.

Man thats kinky

Post more

Is... Diana holding a condom with her mouth ?

>Akko is the bride
>Amanda is the groom
I cannot believe Diana got cucked by a burger

That's a hair tie.

Feels good man

Me

I'm gonna make Sucy suffocate in Akko's armpit, breathing deeply her scent, placing soft kisses against the damp crease of her underarm. Akko twists and flinches, but keeps her elbow elevated to allow Sucy uninhibited access to the sensitive, private area. It's filling her up with shame and arousal, and an overflowing feeling of trust and affection. Sharing such an intimate place with Sucy is something that messes with the chemicals in her brain, until she can't help but grab her by the cheeks and kiss her hard on the mouth, tasting her own sweat on Sucy's lips. Akko removes her shallow bra, and gently holds the cup against Sucy's nose and mouth. It's still warm and heavy with Akko's sweat. It smells soap, perfume, and a warm, mild body odor, the combination of which intoxicates Sucy as she moves one hand down her body to feel herself. Akko watches, her face glowing bright red hot, her own fingers beginning to probe about on her own torso, prodding and flicking around her chest.

Has stinky posting gone too far?

You can never go to far with stinkyposting

Sucy is the best!

Shiny Nuke

Need a Five (5) facts about Diana.

Good night Sup Forums

Shes Diana? Cant think of anything else

1.- This is Diana
2.- Diana's girlfriend is Akko
3.- Diana got cucked by Amanda
4.- Diana is a cuck!
5.- Forget Diana!

Which witch has the biggest poops?

I hope the cube missile nukes this thread.

There's a confirmed season 2?
What are these "obvious reasons"?
Do we know how many episodes?
Continuing from where season 1 left off or from where the movie left off?

Why is she such a homewrecker? I bet she makes diana watch.

I am making a fanfiction of Akko going to a school of spooky witches and Chinese grindy cultivators

>if

>There's a confirmed season 2?

No.

>What are these "obvious reasons"?

There aren't any, it's just to force the prompt.

>Do we know how many episodes?

As of now, 0.

>Continuing from where season 1 left off or from where the movie left off?

I would presume that, if there were to be a second season, it would continue from where the first left off. The movie's continuity can easily be fit in with some creative retconning.

No
Yoshi admits TV LWA isnt that good
No
From Season 1

Motherfucking Brad Bird. Because Superman.

And then sucy collects the sweat from akko's armpit

And makes a potion

Akko refuses, but sucy says "it'll revive your magic"

Akko drinks it....

~

Next day, Akko is walking about naked, and high as all hell and enjoying her public nudity.

Sucy snickers and drinks it as well

Darn. Figured it was the stupid :; shit
or whatever as usual so didn't even mouse over.
Got my hopes up for nothing.

Funny how two letters can build your hopes up, then crush them back into the dust.

1.D
2.I
3.A
4.N
5.A
!

Smart, kind, caring, beautiful, strong, and powerful.

Can't get any more perfect than this.

yes

This was a happy anime why did it turn into a cryfest

Also, Diana best girl

>that tummy

Nucle-YAY Bomb

>Who you gonna choose to direct LWA S2 ??
Whoever did episode 3. That episode really captured what LWA is about, a fun adventure filled with magic, competition, rivalries and a dash of crazy.

100% this

that tummy is illegal

1. Akko & Sucy
2. They are girlfriends!
3. They are best girls in the series!
4. They are comfy together!
5. Akko & Sucy!

This guy gets it

I like it

this symbol
what does it mean

A-Anons, forgive me, but

I'm really liking LWA, not because it's comfy but because I'm a fucking plot-deepfag and I'm really enjoying Yoshinari's metaphor about art that is contained in the Words

>really enjoying a thing I've misconstrued
It's specifically about animation.

PROTIP: Yoshinari is an acclaimed animator.

looks like a mouth

Cute!

Not only about animation my dear user. Thought it's contained on it.

Its about animation but I guess you could apply it to an art related discipline as well. Like how digitalfags are skipping their fundies, etc

How is she going to react when Akko graduates and she's all alone again? Mental breakdown? Suicide?

Well, I'm not referring to that specifically. I mean that the process of artistic creation is contained in the values that represent the words. Yoshinari really is self inserting as fuck on this one

I'm really more for Akko and Diana, but I'd be lying if I said that whole dream episode wasn't splendid.

Akko and Sucy work great off each other.

She'll keep in touch with her.

Bully Croix!

>Thought it's contained on it.
Come again?

>Yoshinari's metaphor about animation
Fix'd that for you.

Well yeah. Is that, and what I say here , the animation one is a direct metaphor. This one takes a little more time to get

That's funny because they're the ones getting married

>the animation one is a direct metaphor. This one takes a little more time for me to infer.
There aren't two metaphors going on here.
There's what Yoshinari's actually, explicitly doing with this show, and then there's what you're choosing to read into it because you somehow missed the signs that it's not just vaguely about any creative endeavour, but instead about something specific.

>there's what you're choosing to read into it because you somehow missed the signs that it's not just vaguely about any creative endeavour, but instead about something specific.

But user, they are quite clear. Damn, they repeat them quite a number of times. It's truth that they can't be separated totally, but they are different things. Anyway, I'll do a Barb-user and go to sleep

Akko is not romantically or sexually attracted to her though. She loves her as an idol and a sensei, not as a woman.

If we ever get more LWA I hope it'll be more OVAs and not TV series quality shit

She'll date and marry me of course.

is she going to be back for the last episode?

That pic makes me sad for some reason

i'm in love

Is it wrong to want to be with your idol?

Akko is cool.

Yoshinari should have gone balls to the walls, only at the end does he add a fucking nuke...
also demand more Kai ikarashi

Four days left...

>One of the random plot-twists mentioned in "nightfall" was the protagonist stopping a nuke with his bare hands
Foreshadowing?

horey shiet

So, does Yoshinari self-insert as a little blond girl?

Chariot is his literal self-insert.

gorgeous
smart
kind
warm
perfect

I want to eat!
EAT!

EAT DIANA!!

The NAY-Bomb

Imaishi!

Did this guy have ANY fucking reason to be in the anime?

Marriage is out of the question. She's dedicated herself to Akko now.

Patting her and making she eats more balanced is plausible.

少女漫画伝統的なイケメン恋愛相手

She'll renounce her job and go live with her.

Still amazed Sup Forumsnons art will be in a book

So basically.... just to check off another shoujo troupe. This show was a waste of potential wasn't it?

SO OK, ARE WE GOING TO DO A 2ND DOODLE CHART YES OR NO. WE HAVE A DEADLINE DECENT ENOUGH TO PULL ONE BUY WE NEED ORGANIZATION.

This is the big leagues boys, we made it

Are you going to organise it or what? What were the guidelines for the first one anyway?

Seriously? And here I was trying to defend his character.

Makes shoehorn user bejng right, which feels wrong.

I was curious and just looked it up. Kimiko Ueno did the screenplay for episode 3, 7, and 8, which are my favorite episodes in terms of "fun". 3 being the race, 7 being the fish professor, and 8 being Sucy's dream. Guess it's thanks to her?

I liked the first half of LWA a lot more. The episodes that focused on the wonder of discovering Chariot's past, and how Akko learned how to live were also good and felt that was also what LWA was about. Unfortunately the writing/directing was weak overall though. Feels like a lot of plot points should have been developed/resolved much earlier. Or some things that did get resolved were just repeated later on again. For example, it might have been better if Akko met Chariot officially around the half way point so they can focus on developing new things, instead of cramming it near the end and trying to make it fit with all the other ideas they had. I felt it was awkward how they put a lot of focus on Akko learning about Chariot, and Akko already deciding to be herself, and not have Akko meet her to finish off that arc. Instead they introduce Croix and the whole 2nd cour storyline, and delay the Akko/Chariot arc's resolution until episode 24.

This ep felt very anti-climatic, and in general it just feels like things are just happening. There's very little tension and build up. Akko and crew just showed up and shot the dragon down with 1 arrow? And all these weird things are happening with Croix's gadgets that don't really hold much weight or shock me much because they're creating new rules as we go.

Muggle POV

We already have Akko...

You're right. The completely squandered the set-up from episode 22. Instead of one-shotting the monster they should have found a way to integrate the action with the emotional content. They just resolved everything by making the characters plainly state their feelings. Smells of fucked up scheduling.

A muggle that doesn't like magic.

You know, after ep10 I would have to disagree with you, but you're right, at least right now. He was supposed to be the muggle who doesn't like magic, but slowly becoming more tolerant.

We have yet to see his character arc ends, but right now his interest in magic is shallow and based on the PoV of a single person who is not even a proper witch yet.