So what really went wrong with fate Sup Forums? Was it fate/zero?

So what really went wrong with fate Sup Forums? Was it fate/zero?

inb4 endless screeching about Grand Order that won't get deleted

I like the F/Z characters because they are adults. I could give you more reasons but that's really the most important one.

>Thinking people are suddenly going to stop calling mobile garbage for what it is
There's no denying FGO was the end of this franchise and Type-moon as a whole.

This.

Zero Gil was less edgy than SN Gil, prove me wrong.

They may be adults but still act extremely retarded.

>end of this franchise
It's not though.

Are you retarded?
Both fsn and fz fans are agree on that.

I like him a lot better as a girl.

Man I miss Alexander.

The franchise didn't end after CCC.
Every anime adaptation was flawed to a degree (Zero the least, original DEEN adaptation the most).

She'll be in the full length Grand Order anime, right?

No, not canon

Hakunon's showing up in Extra, it's not impossible.

>GOshit
give me a good reason why that should be mentioned in this classic nasu thread

it really became the next gundam. we will never see the end of this franchises spinoffs for our entire lives and long after nasu dies. In 50 years we will get more continuation of the main storyline for the first time in decades.

>zero
>classic

Because this is what nasu wanted

>Blaming the only decent fate.

>zero
>best fate
Narita says hi

Fuck off, reminder that these are the people making these threads.

>GOfags do nothing but try to rile up secondaries because their "game" is so terrible
Hahahaha fucking pathetic.

The VN was always mediocre, it had an interesting premise, setting, and characters, but ultimately completely failed to utilize any of that.

The only good parts of Fate are Zero and Strange Fake, both not written by Nasu.

WTF! I hate FSN now

But he didn't post Prisma Illya?

Nasuverse is mediocre over all, but people won't stop wanking it.

I was quite impressed by Kara no Kyoukai from Nasu, which was praised by the phenomenologist mystery writer Kiyoshi Kasai, and which, if not Buddhist, is at least Taoistic in its idea of inscrutable forces and melding together of opposites.

Because being the most profitable thing they've ever done is the end of a franchise? That's cute.

What a stupid image.

No, it was anything involving Shiro trying to take itself too seriously. If Shero is in it, calm the fuck down. We know it's shit and we're only there for our waifus with Shiro being a decent entertaining MC to handle the harem. We don't need you to focus on drama changing a show about lesbian lolis into onii-chan saves the day and shit gets REAL(for one of the shows he was in anyway)

Kerry being childish is one of the main reasons why Shirous is childish as well.

>waifus