Previous thread:
Garoufags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/877554173281132544
viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEL380?manga=onepanman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>putting previous threads
Cancerous cunt.

Is ONE still uploading opm stuff? the galaxyheavyblow website is stuck on the chapter 109 for ages now

He's about to finish Mob Psycho so I assume OPM resumes after that

Just wait until he finishes MB100, it's about to end.

I wonder of Mobu is gonna die of cranial hemorrhage

naruhodo

>not wanting to see info on ONE Hurricane
:^)

>Implying he isn't eternally bound under contract and has to shit out another manga which happens to be really fucking good and gets serialized.

is the new chapter out today?

raw is out right now. we're waiting on the translation

No, it isn't.

made you look

D
A
M
N

Murata went all out with this one.

The chapter cover?

I hope, because that means we're getting the full pic today.

More Fubuki is always a good thing.

That sideboob though. Her tits looks like a good hanfull.

Tatsumaki's small perky ones at nice too.

H U G E
U
G
E

I'm waiting to see how Psykos is going to look. Murata draws women so well but most of them only appear for one or two chapters.

Fubuki's dress looks even sexier with a turtleneck rather than lapels.

Well, Psykos seems to be mostly a Fubuki with a white skintight dress, long blue curly hair, glasses and a more psycho look.

I wonder how he intends to make her dress compared to the sisters' though. He gave some accessories to Fubuki so Psykos could get some as well. Based on the card drawing and how she looks in the webcomic she should have a turtleneck.

You mean finish the entire manga?
Fuck, I need to get back to reading it then.

Yes, we just got the first part of chapter 100 last time, which should be the final chapter, and everything in it and before was leading to it ending.

Also, liptsticks.

Still a long way off though sadly. At least things should speed up soon with Mob ending.

>At least things should speed up soon with Mob ending.

Not convinced it will change much. Sure, that should allow ONE to pump out manga storyboards faster, but we seems to be getting just back to the webcomic content, so ONE will have much less work to do.

Guess it depends on how much more he's going to change. I don't think it will be radically different but I can't see it going back to being identical in the same way the early stuff was.

why is she so cute

Well, of course it can't be idential. There are Orochi and the amount of MA monsters more than double, and I'm just talking about the named ones here, there could have hundred of fodders. Just PPP's slaves makes for easily a thirty.

But at the end of the day they'll clearly mostly all just get killed in the first part of the raid, leaving only the dragon left. the Tatsumaki trashing of the HQ should clean up stuffs too.

Though it would be fun to see to lesser monsters trying to survive this mess when seeing it's way out of their league.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more interactions between monsters, and group shots. Either way, it will be a very long arc, even more than it was in the webcomic.

But first we will see Goddess Glasses first, I kinda want to see how she will look because in the webcomic she didnt look that special..

She looked like an evil magical girl. Wonder how Murata will go wth her design, her only recognizable assets with her hairstyle, glasses and boobwindow.

She could just replaced entirely by Do-S. I hope not, I liked the idea that they are sisters.

WHY do they keep killing the hotties.
How am I supposed to fap to this?

There is litterally no point in replacing her. Their design being very different pretty much confirms they're not the same. That also never happened before, so why now? Senior served another purpose (killed by MB instead of Garou), but he still was here.

There are also a few other monsters in manga MA with similar titles.
> centipede
> ripper

Oh I agree it's extremely unlikely.

My favourite was the first to be killed.

Mosquito? At least she's back

Yeah, I hope so. It'll be thanks to her insane popularity in Japan and Murata's fondness of her.

ZM finds the HoE in chapter 56, and the manga stopped at chapter 52, and we'll clearly get more/different content in this part for the MA bits. Either way, that means we could have Mosquito back in a few months maybe.

We just need a bit of buildup to get Garou going back to chasing A class heroes, maybe we'll have that in the chapter that comes out today.

There is also the fact we need some more buildup/hype on the MA HQ side, like seeing the monsters that survived and a glimpse of the rest. Also, reactions to Gouketsu dying and interactions between monsters. I'm expecting Goddess glasses to appear here. All of this could be next chapter, then the one after that is chapter 53 of the webcomic.

Gatling said he has been under surveillance for 2 days and that Garou has a tendency to aim for A class heroes. I think we could get a small timeskip for things to calm down a bit and going to back to focusing on Garou's hunt.

The biggest problem with that is the kidnapped rich child. It should be the HA's #1 objective.

I knew he just couldn't resist drawing another pin up of Fubuki again

Nice to see he added Tatsumaki for once. She's never getting much cover screentime.

How do you feel about super perky Fuboobies?

It should be out in the hour

>
>The biggest problem with that is the kidnapped rich child. It should be the HA's #1 objective.
The arc isn't over yet, maybe he can be rescued now and we add killing Orochi to the mix and the status quo's back.

Yeah, now we just wait for the inevitable Fubuki vs Psykos cover.
Any fuboobies are welcome

Just keep watch on the YJ twitter like I am.

Or they might have to rescue both that rich kid and the ugly kid, you could throw Zenko in to for some fanservice.

Imagine the kids becoming Garous fanboys.

That would be kind of sweet. Especially considering Zenko saved Garou's life.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if MB is added to the arc so that he can finish his job of saving the rich kid.

TTM does seems to be already back up to shape so it would make sense he would join too.

Murata posted that the chapter will be out soon. Also, fuck your cancerous edition shit

Funny what Murata retweeted...

Someone should dump the chapter in a new thread when it comes out, so we can abandon this thread.

Mosquito Girl x Armored Gorilla confirmed

Tell me the chance of the mods killing this thread due to the edition. If it's high then I'll make a new one, if it's low there's no point to it

Murata you goddamn motherfucker know what i want

Reminder during one of his streams he once answered that if he ever drew hentai of charactrrs there's a good chance he wouldn't be able to come back from it.

>Turtleneck Fubuki

They won't delete it, but it will simply die when a new one is made.

Fubuki's just pretty much sexier the more form-fitting and less cluttered her outfit is; the outline of her sexy silhouette is more than enough.

Well I hope Murata decides to give Fubuki an outfit change for the MA raid

That's her post-MA outfit tho

Why is OPM distributed for free?

Because the volumes still sells plenty.

Because the webcomic is free, and ONE felt it would be unfair to fans to pay for it. So, just buying the manga means you're showing support

she was hotter when she was still a tentacle monster

You're a THICCfag?

It look like more of a variation of it looking at Murata's recent pin up

sure

He goes all out with every panel involving Fubuki.

She should because her dress got destroyed, and Garou will use his webcomic MA outfit after losing his shirt battling WDM and being kicked by Saitama.

Garou is still supposed to have his normal ouftit until he saves the kid from Ripper.

Is OPM the only free manga?

Well, just look at her volume cover. It's the most detailed out of all of them.

soon today, or tomorrow?

Today.

毎度お待たせしております。となジャンワンパンマン、もう少しで入稿出来そうです。しばしお待ち下さい
"Sorry for making you wait every time. I'm almost able to submit One Punch Man to Tonari no Young Jump (he means to the site). Please wait a moment."

I'll probably come up in about 3 hours from now, as it's already 12:30 AM in Japan at this time.

Murata just tweeted he uploaded the chapter.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I guess he had to finish touching up Fubuki's tits before uploading

Powerlevels

More accurate version.

For some reason I knew it was gonna be that in the spoiler. Shouldn't you be on the NnT threads?

No, I'm a different guy from him
I do it here because people secretly want to talk about Power Levels and I want to play Devil's Advocate.

>Why are you drawing me naked
>So this is what you're into huh?

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/877554173281132544

Mash that F5. He uploaded it, just waiting on the website now.

Why does he always say printing? It's online. Or is it a translation problem?

Just giving a heads up that the chapter will be up soon.

Translation problem. What it means is that he's sending the manuscript to the office. That is, "publishing", not "printing".

It's out
viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEL380?manga=onepanman

Made a new thread