Schiff Trying to Suppress Memo

forgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghhL4tnpgXY
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-memo/fbi-expresses-grave-concerns-over-republican-memos-accuracy-idUSKBN1FK25P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schiff pilpul attempt

How would Schiff "discover" something like that?

Lauren Southern TV is already ON:

i wonder what he revised?

Because they're framing Nunes.

Hot as fuck

They’re in full panic now. Nobody is verifying what Schiff has said. Also Trump can declassify any materials without it going through any committee regardless. Get ready for the biggest smear campaign you’ve ever witnessed against any piece of information. This 4 page memo is the end of Mueller, the end of Rosenstein, and the end of muh blue wave.

Israel on suicide watch

Actually this memo has nothing to do with Mueller or Rosenstein. Mueller has been investigating the swamp. There's 13k+ indictments since Oct 30

I thought Schiff hasn't seen the memo, so how would he know if there was any changes?

They're scared of the memo being released because IT IMPLICATES ISRAEL EXTENSIVELY.

this. Literally 2 days ago they were seeing none of the minority on the committee were allowed to read the memo. Jesus they can't keep their stories straight.

They're all going to be hanged.

Wouldn't be the first time.

*hung

The best part is, nobody will defend them. They've softened up and stupefied their own base for so long that they don't care who's in oower as long as they get to keep their soy and mindless entertainment.

It`s hilarious to watch CNN squirm

Wow it’s like nunes is a russian agent and is spreading disinformation. WOW WHO KNEW? BESIDES EVERYONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO THE NEWS.

Nope. Look it up. It's hanged.

Its full on hysterical panic from (((them))) right now, I'm starting to think the BIG happening is upon us

lol the desperation

>(((Schiff)))

No. It is hanged.

They never said the minority didn't see it. That's a stupid claim, the entire house had the opportunity. The hastily written response form the minority has not been released to the full house, and has only been seen by the committee.

You are one dumb mother fucker. Go back to castrating goats and planting maple saplings you little cunt.

You sound worried. You probably should be

>Bullet points changed to numbered points
>colon changed to semi-colon
>It's a different memo, you can't release it!

Leaves are hanged
Aussies are hung

What the hell is going on? If it weren't for Looney Schiff, I wouldn't be that interested in the memo, but, now, they are building it to epic proportions.

How about they release both memos so we can compare?

In the interest of truth, you know.

>Dems utterly BTFO
Confirmation.

The other memo is just a quick attempt to save face by the left. They only put it out there when they realized the original memo would be released. If they want to release the new memo, they can. It won't have any impact on the original.

Indictments were nigger and beaner gang roundup. Mueller is human filth brought in to exonerate the previous admin.

Illegal immigrants - can participate in our democracy
Russian - not allowed to participate in our democracy

Pick one

> EVERYONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO THE NEWS.
Get a load of this guy. He thinks the teevee is the arbiter of truth.

>nunes is a russian agent
grasping at straws while we watch you drown

“BREAKING?:”

How fucking desperate is this fucking guy?

This guy’s a fuckin whack job.

Fox News reporting it was the FBI who went and tried to revise the memo that White House has youtube.com/watch?v=ghhL4tnpgXY

The leakers have minions in every corner of the WH. This is a good weekend for Trump to be out of DC.

the Schiff memo was already leaked to the press. or at least its talking points were, as it set out a point by point refutation of key parts of what should be in the Nunes/Gowdy memo.

leaking classified shit to the press in advance of the memo dropping seems to be very typical of Schiff.

You can read the Reuters article, they sight 'multiple sources' in regards to the memo and none of them are positive. Clearly they got a phone call from Schiff.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-memo/fbi-expresses-grave-concerns-over-republican-memos-accuracy-idUSKBN1FK25P

NO I GET ALL MY NEWS FROM POL FROM ANONYMOUS NECKBEARDS IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENT. NOBODY HERE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO TRUST VERIFIED JOURNALISTS WITH FACTS.

that's what I thought too, but goddamn, Schiff's high verbal IQ can be very persuasive.

Nacy pelosi and schiff stated numerous times that not even the Majority on the committee read the full memo. They basically tried saying nunes made the entire thing up and the committee was voting to release a document they never even read. Are you under a rock currently?

The top Democrat on the House intelligence committee says a vote earlier this week to release a classified memo to the public is invalid because Republicans changed part of the document before sending it to the White House for review.

wait how's this related to Sup Forums? go back to Sup Forums

>DAMAGE CONTROL
These faggots had better not be getting my hopes up for nothing.

>yfw Schiff just fell for a leaker trap

Schiff is Schiffty.

Keked out loud.

Also, what if that dump truck of peace train crash was a warning not to release the memo?

The absolute DESPERATION. Schiff knows exactly what is going to happen to him when the truth comes out.

Are we ready for a civil war?

>i wonder what he revised?
Can't Herr (((Schiff))) just tell us?
(Or at least tell CNN since they're the only ones allowed to know)

Nunes just said this is bullshit. I'll believe him over Latka Gravastein.

It's happening

Schiffhead is fucking nervous, mane.

>ANONYMOUS NECKBEARDS IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENT
How would you know if they were neckbeards in their moms basement when they're anonymous, dipshit?

>Nunes just said

source me up

Update

Was putting it up when you wrote.

Yep. These kikes turn lies into “facts” based upping interpretative definitions and technicalities. Thanks to their pilpul which I’m glad to see somebody else knows of

>thinking GOP Congress would ever push to release a memo that names the Jew

They would.

Law and Order when?

is this (((Shiff))) related to (((Jacob Schiff))) who paid for the communist revolution in Russia in 1917? Also is this (((Schiff))) related to the (((Schiff)))that former Vice President Al Gores daughter married???

is Pelosi aka Dallsandro(sp.?) really a 'merrano'??

If this or Pelosi saying it is filled with lies was true, then how will be damaging to natl security? If what they say is true, how will this not make the Trump admin look bad? If anything, the anti-Trumpers WOUD WANT THIS TO BE RELEASED TO DESTROY TRUMP!!!!!

Their actions speak louder than their words.

I should sleep tonight so tomorrow comes.
But at the same time, I fucking love it when pol goes from bantz to IT"S FUCKING HAPPENING.

What the fuck should I do? I have network admin work tomorrow and then we are doing work in a data center tomorrow night.

Pick some good threads and keep the tabs open so you can check the archive in the morning.

It is time my children.

You spelled 'jews' wrong there bro, just thought I'd point out the typo.

How long till this guy an heros

He can't kill himself. It'll ruin the credibility of his counter memo.

>getting caught was part of his plan

Gross

Man he is shitting his pants

Of course not, user. It's all a coincidence or practical joke or something!