Mirai Nikki

Just got finished watching this hot garbage.

The first half showed a lot of promise but after the second half is where it starts to slip.
When Yuri starts to actually fucking love Yuna it all heads down hill for me. What a shit fucking end too.
Why the fuck would he not believe his friends and murder them.
His extreme love for Yuna just doesn't make sense either. To the point where it actually seems like he got Stockholm syndrome or something.
TLDR; Hinata best girl, Yuna a shit, if you liked the series thats ok but its still a bad show.

it should have just gone full edgelord kill everyone with as little supernatural elements as possible instead of whatever the fuck it was trying to do with the actual plot

That's better than the "we both win honey! I know I lied to you about everything, tied you down to chair, drugged you, and tried to kill your friends but I still love you!" "I love you to honey." ending.

>Hinata best girl
You where making some good points, but then you undercut it with this objectively wrong statement.

Edgy death battle is what people wanted out of the show anyway isn't it? By the time I got to the dogs I couldn't care less about anything that happened.

>Loves it when is he beta
>Hates it when he becomes alpha

I'll give her second place but that relationship was rushed as shit even if it was "hinted at" (more like out right told to the audience) at the very beginning.

he hates it because of the reason he becomes alpha you mong

Yuno Gasai; Figure When

>To the point where it actually seems like he got Stockholm syndrome or something
He did, though. He basically went insane after watching like a hundred people get fucking murdered and finding corpse after corpse.

I only got to episode 3 before dropping it, but I enjoy trainwrecks. Should I finish it?

Literally a master piece.

of shit

At least watch until best couple shows up

Yuno slitting Akise's throat is the best part of the show.

>Why the fuck would he not believe his friends and murder them.
He was in denial. He had already killed so many people by that point, while operating under the assumption that he would be able to resurrect them later when he becomes god. If he chose to believe his friends, that would mean admitting that he fucked up and all the killing he's done was for nothing. He couldn't accept that.

How do we fix Mirai Nikki?

Is this how Japanese imagine the average American looks?

i dont even remember these

>What a shit fucking end too.

Did you watch the OVA?

The Yuno he ends up with in the end is sane and didn't do any of that.