Why was she so inferior to the other two girls?

Why was she so inferior to the other two girls?

Stupid moeblob.

She wasn't, Haruhifags just astroturfed and spammed Mikuru hatred like fuck because she made it obvious what a bitch Haruhi was.

Biiitch I'm a Yukifag and even I can tell that Mikuru is moeblob trash. Her character does nothing other than fill a trope unless she's her future self in which case she fills the roll of deus ex machina with tits.

>implying

She was best girl.

Too timid of a character.

i like tits though

>implying Yuki isn't the biggest deus ex machina
Both Yuki and Mikuru have the same exact "problems", they're cute girls that adhere to a certain archetype until the plot demands them to magically do something
That said I love both characters

Yuki arguably had more going on with E8 and Disappearance.

Young version simply wasn't given enough information. Older one was pretty based

So parts of the story that were entirely centered around Yuki had her more in the spotlight, that's obvious

Her type of moe character was waning in popularity around the time Haruhi aired, if it was ever very popular in the West given the backlash against "moeshit".

That aside, Haruhi and Yuki just seem more interesting, while she's adorable/fappable but not very interesting, too passive a character. is right, older Mikuru is more interesting. Koizumi is similar, very easy to overlook.

Why is Koizumi easy to overlook?
He's a million times better than Kyon

I remember him being a yesman who didn't do much of anything. He had a nice scifi gimmick like others, but didn't really go anywhere with it in the anime.

He was funny

All of the characters in this shit show were shit

She is inferior to BOTH other two girls and boys.

She's just kinda eh, I mean I fapped to her a couple of times but that's about it. Haruhi and Yuki are so much better in every way.

I find Koizumi more interesting than girls.
Koizumi is a leader of his agency and often helps with or starts shit for Haruhi's entertainment, distrusts Mikuru thinking it wasn't coincidence that the agent from Future is fitting Kyon's tastes so well, has a thing for Haruhi (or at least Yuki interpreted it this way in Disappearance). Helps Kyon to get out of shit despite his baseless distrust.
The guy neede at least one focus chapter to develop his character but author simply favored girls more and wasn't giving a shit about him.

droopy eyes, low energy, she is sweet, but the other two were sweet and tangy

She never got a focus.

Mikuru's time travel occasionally enabled something, but she as a character never really did anything herself or had an arc that was focused around her beyond being as Haruhi's mercy, which is par for the course.

Meanwhile, Haruhi gets plenty of focus and action as the female lead, and Yuki does a lot of cool shit, is portrayed pretty sympathetically (its hard not to feel bad for her when you realize what Endless 8 must have been like from her perspective) and eventually gets her own movie.

Mikuru is basically never anything more than furniture. Its not her fault, but its true.

Because they never let her get into the proper existential mode. She's a genetically engineered moeblob, who exists so she can manipulate a boy, who she can never actually be with. She's by design, completely useless to her friends in a crisis. She should be miserable and angsty, but they haven't really shown it, and it's possible she just isn't smart enough to see things like they are. There's an interesting story to be told there, but they haven't gone for it.

Koizumi, stop posting.
Not everyone is as miserable as you.

>Mikuru is basically never anything more than furniture.
Good thing they didn't stay on that murder mystery island for any longer, or it might have blown up.