Eric and Dylan

> Why did they do it? Were they fully black pilled on society or were they being used as good goyim by the deep state agency? How did they justify their actions?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc
massshootingtracker.org/data/2018
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=I0BvFth7RmA
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
youtube.com/watch?v=OKeOeSuDTBo
youtube.com/watch?v=8aY3rwF75oQ
forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There were 4 "mass shootings" last week and all of them combined didn't even match Columbine. Which begs the question, why are they so much different? Deep state operations?

if you watch old videos of the high school kids and the action going on after, it looks like it. people talking about other shooters. just like sandy hook with the guy running in the woods

Where in the hell did that clear ass picture come from

There is a rumor that there was a 3rd shooter. But I find it also a coincidence that the police department and Eric Harris'd father both knew about Eric and his explosives yet nothing was done to stop him. It's also interesting to note that Erics father was a commander in the air force at the time, which is a very high rank.

they hired a camera crew

The security camera footage also just happened to be off when they planted the bombs in the cafeteria, and just happened to not go off, while they detonated one outside the school to draw the police away. What a coincidence !

Dylan Klebold was a fanatical antiracist jew who convinced his friend to massacre Whites.

>take existing song
>reduce speed to .25x
>set treble to -5
>add echo
Vaporwave was a mistake.

Boyd Rice did it!

The third shooter who was filming the entire time!!!

it's from a European film about the shooting

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc

Very important watch.

yea I think Joe Stair was a a possible suspect. He was founding member of TRM. He hung himself in 2007 i think. That retard Randy Stair, who did the shooting awhile back, his mom has the same first, midde & last name as Joe Stair's mom & that kid was all obsessed with columbine. pretty weird shits

goolag: Pure coincidence .. clic the first video

read their manifesto

The only mistake here was you, fucking filthy Normies!! FUCK You!

I cannot read your fucking tiny ass thumbnail.

all these characters at columbine, it makes me wonder just what kind of school it is and what kind of town it occupies. Like that Marshall Highschool shooting, I look that school up and its all fucking weird

>natural selection
>used guns
What did they mean by this

>Were they fully black pilled on society or were they being used as good goyim by the deep state agency?

Eric couldn't get laid, most of his journal entries were about being unable to find love. Dylan was just a beta bitch follower.

He (((hung))) himself.

(((they))) live.. dont worry

There were 20 mass shootings in America this 2018 and it's only the first month of this year.

massshootingtracker.org/data/2018

The full one is the best. What a fucked up looking senior class.

Just like fucking Elliot Rodger in the iPhoneX commercials

For one, there were two of them. That immediately doubles their killing power and ability to handle the crowd. For another, they took an extreme step that few mass shooters had done before or have done since, a step so vile that even other murderous lunatics balk at it: they got some fucking target practice in first.

They went innawoods and shot bowling pins. That is so much more than your average supreme gentleman does it makes a huge difference.

Looks shopped

(((Shareblue))) on suicide watch .. stay tuned

Read this book.

>Why did they do it?

Almost twenty years later and no one really knows why. From their own diaries, you can see they're clearly angry at certain students for bullying them, but you also see that they had a close circle of friends and even had girlfriends and were far from "anti-social" and certainly weren't "shut-ins" who just spent all their time alone and let their feelings fester.

It's still a mystery.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

I want to believe.

what about no ?

no soy boys and numales
full of chads

it only takes less than 20 years to breed Chads or any group of people out of existence.

WTF happened

are there any crime scene photos? I only ever see just the suicide photo

they did it because they were oppressed faggots that couldnt express themselves in any other form

Leafs need not reply, I don't expect leafs to be able to read anyway.

Which virtually none of those constitute as a mass shooting except for maybe that fat fucking retard that shot up a church. But aside from that, every single one of those is a deep state operation.

Kike sleeper agents. Where do you think all these democrat shooters come from?

ok later chumps

Elliot Roger was a fucking autistic spaz and he didn't even kill anyone.

These questions haunt my dreams, OP

wtv you said mr clown

>not a single nigger, maybe one or two Hispanics

The 90's kicked ass

also considering they thought they were going to take a plane and crash it into NYC + other ridiculous shit, what kind of pills and ideas were the special people feeding them?

Violent video games.

> there was two of them

Again which screams "deep state". I don't think that has ever happened since then.

> they got target practice first

Yeah they have the videos of it all over YouTube. They got a lot of target practice. But then again, Steven Paddock was also seen at a shooting range prior to his autistic blowout.

But they also didn't use an AR15, nor did they kill a single person with an explosive. Most of the killing was done with shotguns and Dylan shot like 2 or 3 people with his TEC-9 but that was it. I don't think any victim had a wound from Erics rifle.

Not only that user. Notice anything else??

Literally zero shitskins in that high school

>vaporwave was a mistake.

You take that back.

Really? Usually I see Marylin Manson and KMFDM taking blame, not Uncle Boyd and the Pyschic Youth bunch.

Nice troll thread. But the high school allowed endless bullying including the teachers of students, it was a culture of hate that created a push back or a blow back I know two people who went to high school when the shootings happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0BvFth7RmA

probably shopped heads to have as many smiling as possible

Optional theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

highschools this white don't even exist anymore in the US

Listen to The Last Podcast On The Left episodes about it

youtube.com/watch?v=OKeOeSuDTBo

They were bullied in school and wanted revenge their motive doesn't have to be complicated. Wouldn't you want revenge on the people that make your life living hell

Were they available at the time with the AWB?

>they were bully victims
the laziest excuse

SSRI's. Duh.

One was on antidepressants and was a clinical psychopath, and the other one quit taking his meds a few weeks before the shooting.

These drugs seem to be the common denominator among school shooters.

They also planned on stealing a plane to crash into the world trade center.. On Hitler's birth day. Good times... April 20th...

youtube.com/watch?v=8aY3rwF75oQ

>front row
>just right of center
>fedora lord throwing up peace signs

YEARS AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Is he the original pioneer of neckbeard weeaboos?

Why is everyone's major focus on columbine?
Does anyone even remember the actual deadliest massacre in the US that wasn't Islamic terror or a foreign act of war: hint no guns were even used

He hated his own Jewishness...

forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/

Talking about the trail of tears or the sars blankets? What did I win?

They did it because of heavy psychiatric medications and years of programming by a CIA trained psycho-therapist. Many revelations of what was possible with deep hypnosis & mental programming came out of the 50s and 60s MK Ultra and who knows other programs since.

The boys likely felt an uncontrollable urge to plan and carry out these attacks, completely unaware they had been carefully programmed into doing so.

The Illuminati Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars documents and others clearly outlines how one of the ways to destroy the 2nd amendment with the objective of disarming all Americans in order to make the fulfilment of their "Great Work" NWO possible was to have mass shootings carried out by unwitting, programmed operatives. The shootings would increase over time until public outrage and hopelessness boiled to such a point where the solution of total disarmament would be presented.

The people who are members of the Illuminati are very smart people, but they are just like any other Hitler, Alexander the Great, Stalin or other tyrannical leader in history. They think the ends justify the means.

UH because people are interested in this shooting, sweety pies

I wouldnt be surprised if they were the ones that were like "make sure you film yourselves all the time"

Yeah if a literal jew was involved I immediately think inside job. Thousands of years of intuition is thrown away these days in the name of "progress". Your long list of ancestors didn't trust jews at all but that was only because they were meanies not because they constantly pulled shit.
Naw vaporwave is dank as fuck. Most music on the radio these days are just garbage.

Some people in this photo were killed

F

video is a good refresher. I forgot the cops were having gun battles with (((someone))) after Dylan & Eric were already dead

There's another great book by one of their classmates i think, with a red and black cover.

You can get the PDFs offline of their journals too.

It's why these mass shootives can never understand clear motives. Like that church shooter recently who just "Felt like he needed to do it" and was "satisfied with it". Like the Vegas shooter with absolutely zero motive for opening up on a whole crowd of people.

Like Kipland Kinkel who killed his own parents and damned the "voices" in his head.

All mass shooters as far as I've seen were taking psychatric medication. I've seen some mentioned they were seeing a therapist, on others that information is unknown.

It's an identifiable pattern of characteristics that never seems to be discussed or investigated at all. Who are these therapists? Have police questioned or even verified their backgrounds?

I bet you any time any investigator has gotten closer towards finding out the truth, he's been ordered by his chief to focus on other aspects of the case or reassigned completely.

One of them was prescribed (((SSRIs))) and they gave him homicidal and suicidal ideations.

Yup

and yup

Hold the fucking phone.
Is that Jags_fan.gif

I was talking about McVeigh

Supposedly we're supposed to believe some redneck blew up a fucking tower using only fertilizer and a truck. If anything is a false flag it's not columbine it's that shit

Trapping people then setting the place on fire isn’t as sexy to the Media as a school shooting. And you can’t turn it into a crusade like the anti-gunners have

He's a stupid normie.

I'm surprised anons haven't infiltrated their governments to expose the truth. If like 5 or hell 4 thousand people on Sup Forums decided to apply for government jobs beans would be spilt.

McVeigh is sketchy as fuck. The day-care comment is the red herring for me. I doubt McVeigh ever did the bombing... It was a false flag operation in my two cents.

Dylan was half Jew

He was full jew. Jews go by there Mothers aka a Jewish man cant create a half jew... He was a self hating jew see above.

I bet it's hard to find a picture of a large senior class without a nigger now days.

I always see them pushing ((mental health)) especially after sandy hook. That Texas shooter was said to have been found once fleeing some mental hospital, or the florida airport guy who went to the FBI saying he was being forced to watch isis videos. Remind me never to join the military

Look at all the crazy ass liberal cucks that get jobs for the NSA and shit. It's ridiculous.

They were probably experimented on, either MKULTRA-style or just with psychiatric drugs.

Eric's rifle was chambered in 9mm just like the Tec 9, and they both used shotguns with a barrel length within inches of each other. They used the same two calibers. There wouldn't be much of a way to tell who shot who with what since you'd have to rely on the bullets not deforming in the concrete walls and floors of the school.

Whats the symbol on his hat?

> he was a self hating Jew

So you mean he was a liberal Democrat.

just pretend you never see that

Damn, Eric's head is pretty much gone.

Video games and Marilyn Manson

I'm in love..

Hillary Clinton and super predators he was trying to protect people.

As stated Erics father could have those connections.

Lol that doesn't do it justice.

You can see his eyes and for head have been completely detached from his scalp.

Larger