Calling ALL shitheads - We need to BLAST FULL of SCHIFFS LATEST TWEET

Don't let is slide ma'fuckas

Time to REK Schiff with the power of kek.

His time is up and he knows it, going from excuse to excuse on why Americans should not be allowed to see the Memo

>twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/958897790469464064

twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/958897790469464064

>twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/958897790469464064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA
abc7.com/3-killed-in-newport-beach-helicopter-crash-identified/3012209/
ocregister.com/2018/01/31/helicopter-didnt-send-distress-signal-before-fatal-newport-beach-crash-feds-say/
latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-crash-update-20180131-story.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/style/andre-balazs-accused-of-groping-standard-chateau-marmont.html
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU6_NH9VQAAWQix.jpg
8ch
youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo
standardhotels.com/campaigns/standardtime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a pathetic sad excuse for a human

T R A I T O R

Presidents can declassify whatever they want and they don't need your approval to do so. The House vote just forced him to make a decision within 5 days.

How can he prove this? And by what authority? This is just pissing in the wind at this point. President literally can release it at his will. He’s already had the FBI see it.

They literally can just compare the two and the same 5 day period stays to make sure. Baring any obvious changes. They’re probably gonna try and say because it has a marker mark somewhere that it’s different.

Didn't Schiff say he hadn't even read the memo? This is a really desperate attempt on his part

bump

This is the most important thing happening right now.

Schiff is doing is everything in his power to stop Americans from seeing this. He is willing to do ANYTHING. This doesn't play out like someone "trying to protect classified information". It plays entirely like someone who has a fire under their ass.

its literally like his 5th different attempt at making an excuse for not releasing. theyre trying to spin the entire thing as a republican conspiracy now w

Gazoinks the principle just called my name to the office

This is definitely the most shook I've maybe ever seen them act. Like legit unhinged bouncing back and forth between it's a nothingburger, it's all real and needs redactions because there's classified information, and it's all fake only Russians want it released it's a cover up. Like wtf they can't pick a story to stick with and it's making them look batshit insane

Release the *un-redacted* Memo!

exciting numbers
exciting times
who shall die!
>all of them

I'm not so sure - that memo is a congress work product, which might mean that the president can't declassify unless somebody in congress agrees. With all of the shit in the executive branch, yeah, he can declassify it unless there is a specific statute that deals with it.

>releases it anyway
>pardons himself for the crime
problem solved

How does he prove this through? Without seeing the copy the president saw this is just hersay.

The absolute DESPERATION. Schiff knows exactly what is going to happen to him when the truth comes out.

FBI'm with her

Even if Schiff is telling the truth for the first time in his life, the vote to send it to the White House was approved by the Republican majority on the HSPCI, while all Democrats voted no. The Republicans could have secretly approved sending their christmas cum cartons to Trump and it wouldn't make a difference at this point.

Maybe the bug men meme was to warn us about this guy. He's got bug eyes. He looks like a pug that somebody fucking shaved. This dude looks like the kinda guy to whack off into yogurt and then hand out free samples at the park. This guy looks like he sniffs urinals to choose the one with the most freshness.

I'm going in.

thrad theme---->youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA

Wrong. The president can declassify. Period. His advisors are there to keep him from declassifying the wrong thing but if he wants to he can bring out the UFO garbage and Congress cannot stop him.

It's just hearsay at this point. This faggot looking alien is just trying to stall the release every chance he gets.

> Be Shifty Schiff
> See Nunes with memo for POTUS in hand
> "Quick Devin! Look over there"
> Draws penis on corner of memo with pen while no one is looking.
> Rubs hands together, chuckling to self
> Next day... "White House memo has been altered from original! Can't be released!"

His family founded bolshevism

hail kek

BUMP FOR THIS FACT ALONE

agreed bump!

UPDATE

UPDATE!!!!

UPDATE

>UPDATE

We Really Need ALL HANDS ON DECK

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING FROM THE STANDARD SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

>Q is dropping BREAD

Two people died in helicopter high level employees for the Standard.
Standard is known for Ping Pong
Standard's CEO is pictured with Maria Spirit Cooker
People already finding weird shit.

HELP

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Yeah, don't worry about Adam Schiffs friends. He's 100% clean.

Dirty cops need dirty politicians

checked must bump

Literal Ping PONG!!!!

Great links, glad I don't have to just take your word for it or go hunting for whatever the fuck you just claimed.

lol

I'm literalyl telling you to look it up and help archive. Just search "the standard hotel" They have these images/artists in plain view

heli crash
a gm of a hotel in adam shiffs district was in it
suspecting ping pong is played at the hotel and shiff knew

>DEMS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MEMO'S EVE MUTHAFUCKAS

start a thread goy

Whoops pic related

JUST.

learn

to link

>your goddamn

sources

nigger

Here - I'll whipe your ass for you too

>abc7.com/3-killed-in-newport-beach-helicopter-crash-identified/3012209/

>ocregister.com/2018/01/31/helicopter-didnt-send-distress-signal-before-fatal-newport-beach-crash-feds-say/

LOOK AT THEIR JOBS

>latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-crash-update-20180131-story.html

>Then Search Standard for Ping Pong related - weird art

>nytimes.com/2017/11/09/style/andre-balazs-accused-of-groping-standard-chateau-marmont.html

Pick with the CEO with Spirit COoker
pbs.twimg.com/media/DU6_NH9VQAAWQix.jpg

GUESS WHAT DISTRICT ADAM SCHIFF OVERSEES?!??!?!?!

THAT'S RIGHT West HOLLYWOOD PEDO RING STANDARD

8ch net//qresearch/res/229811 html#230252

don't ever talk to me or my raccoon's adopted son again.

MAKE A THREAD GOY

OKAY

Reporting for duty.

he's here

AHHHHHH

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w

Hundreds of Livestreams of Cspan and Fox Taken down by CNN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo

Fox mirror livestream event taken down by CNN!!! AND YouTube won't reapprove his livestream.

The chat was super cancerous POL tier shenanigans, 50 of us.
>channel was Shoahed when peeydoos and gov were brought up

Small channels are devastated by this and even big Nig Channel is effected..

YOUTUBE IS A MONOPOLY AND ENEMY

SHITHEADS HQ

Interesting you say that, I noticed i didn't find any of the news / fox live streams today too . I guess it's official? Their trying to slide hard ?

The Standord hotel.
>pedo bear
>ping ping club
standardhotels.com/campaigns/standardtime

Do you feel it?
Lucifer being consumed by the filth he created.
His counterpart is Kek.
God plays no part in this feast, he was a fallen angel but Kek is a risen demon.
Praise his awakening, alignment continues.