Holy shit, really it was her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6M0qwrdj1ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she the coolest girl?

well, she's the lewdest

>sarad going full ghost
Does she attack the men she slept with?

I still can't believe all jokes about her being the villain early on are actually fucking true.

Maybe that's what they want us to believe though.

no proofs

screencap this it wont be the girl

Wait what did I miss? I know we had the hospital scene but was that it?

Yugao's daughter want to avenge the cough guy

Is the anime considered canon?

Yes.

What did they mean by this?

Naruto's writing isn't that complex to do stuff like that.

The hospital scene is just one additional part of a bunch of other stuff like how Mitsuki looked at her weird in that one episode and that she's an orphan which was in the light novel before this episode

This bitch is pure evil and needs to be put in jail. She can't get out of this mess with a simple "sorry hawawa".

But Hayate died when Naruto was 12 years old. No way their kid are at the same age.

Why was the previous thread so full of shitposting?

Typical pre-episode anticipation.

was this episode like 95% percent "muh friendship and family"?

that was a pretty fucking lame episode.

user, this is the world where Orochimaru is allowed to roam around and have his kid be friends with the main character. If that's okay, I'm pretty sure a brainwashed leftover of Danzo's fuckery is going to be forgiven pretty easily especially considering she's not even the mastermind

ngl this episode was pretty gay f a m

But it develops Mitsuki's character well enough.

Also I'll take all the friendship moments I can get considering the first series serious lack of it

>was this episode like 95% percent "muh friendship and family"?
More like Mitsuki confirming his gay feelings for Bort. Which makes it a pretty good episode

So things we learned in this episode:

>Hawawa did it
>Mitsuki was indeed tank born
>Himawari is a precious helper in the kitchen
>KAKASHI NEXT EP

Best Hokage is back

My nigga Kakashi bout to show these kids how to roll

Why is Lupin a ninja now?

It'd be funny if Gai shows up in his wheelchair too.

what is he even supposed to do without sharingan

at the end when mitsuki says that he knows who it is it cuts to hawawawa's empty hospital bed
it looks confirmed to me desu

I rather think Sumire is possesed by that Nue thing to do bad things. Everything else would be OOC so much, especially if she is really something like a root member.

Do you really think someone so pure could do evil things.

Someone possessing her is not her fault.

Next episode gonna be a recreation of the Kyuubi attack?

>Orochimaru debut
>hearing Moegi voiced by Sakura Matou
>Sumire confirmation

Good episode.

I think she's probably under duress rather than possession. She talks as if she's aware of her actions but that she doesn't agree with them.

She knows what she is doing is wrong so I doubt she is possessed. She just has to do it like Kabuto did.

>OOC
?

Kakashi became a jonin at 13 without the Sharingan.

That cucked hair line

>muh possession
>S-she's not evil!
Look at these faggots.

I'm glad Mitsuki got to meet his future inlaws

Mitsuki going to rape Boruto someday isn't it?

Possession is boring. Brainwashing by an extinct ideology is more fun

>worst girl is the villain and not the cute bunny girl
nice

>worst girl

Namida hasn't done anything

youtube.com/watch?v=6M0qwrdj1ik

Would it be possible if Sumire were a clone like Mitsuki?

Explain

Denki can actually ninja?

Dude did he like retire to like a commuter home or something?

I assume that or some rogue orphan with abuse issues. Like mitsuki was sent undercover to investigate. And when it's all over just decides to stay since he's gay for bort

He'll be the cream to his coffee.

He's been doing better recently and the concept he is based on said he has a kekkei genkai to go along with his future laptop powers.

That may have been dropped in his transition to the official story but it could also be why his father wants him to learn ninjutsu.

He threw that shuriken last week so he's been practicing

I would be sick too if I have to bang Yugao 24/7

Just a reminder that Salad is not such a dumb name when somebody actually named their kid Wasabi.

>t.Salad

She looks like a fucking turtle

Damn he should at least keep that grey/black vest

His improved Chidori is S rank

>chidori

Nigga that's child play. Lightning cutter tho,that's the real deal right there

There are people on that list named Tears and Violet/Purple too.

It's basically the same thing.

Look at this little nigger's smile. Does anyone actually like this weird looking autistic fuck?

What are your thoughts on the Boruto opening? Personally I like it. The song perfectly suits the bright theme that the anime seems to be going for in the first season. Well, right up until a brainwash 12-year-old sleeper agent got activated and started stealing people's chakra to unseal a demon.

Best girls (male)

What was the point of the five second scene showing Orochimaru activating a Mitsuki clone?

Walking on his hands. Gotta show the youth.

Probably for the anime only people

>metal
>electric

What, just to fuck with them? There's like no context for it.

That Ino(shota) just makes me sad at the thought that we wont get proper Ino doujins

Its to show Mitsuki's thoughts on family. In the first scene it looks as if Orochimaru is ominously reaching for Mitsuki. The second time the scene is shown, it shows that he's actually caressing Mitsuki's hair.

The second scene is like a two second flash that just shows a figure approaching the tank. Wonder if it's even the same Mitsuki.

> inb4 the climax of an arc ends with the discovery of a Mitsuki mass grave from all the failed Mitsukis and he just has a 404

> HAHA HEY CLASS REP, GLAD YOUR WOUNDS ARE OK, CAN'T HAVE YOU DYING ON US
Gee Mitsuki, wanna be any more creepy

It's like saying that Rasengan and Rasenshuriken is the same thing

In your own words, how does the Chidori differ from the Raikiri?

Wasabi itself isnt a bad name when someone named their kid as "ei" or "bii"

> hinata is so stoked that Boruto brought a friend over that she did up a huge dinner
Is that ANYONE who can out-mother Hinata?!

I wonder if Mitsuki ate her meat and potatoes

Raikiri requires more chakra to maintain and harder to control making it a single focus attack.

Chidori has that annoying bird sound.

>yfw Kakashi drops that he has a wife and kid in one of his conversation lines.

puffy vagina

> i've heard lots of stories about you from my parent, lord hokage

> alright kid, siddown, i'm gonna tell you about naruto
> so i nearly killed him in this forest one time, before he killed my snake
> then i fucked with his tailed beast seal, which you know might not've been the smartest move
> then i sensually bit his best friend
> then i kidnapped his best friend but made him think it was his idea
> then he tried to kill me like years later when he wanted to know where his friend was
> heh, didn't work
> and yeah then he like saved the world or some shit i dunno

You only need to convert chakra into concentrated electricity to perform chidori. You need to convert chakra into concentrated electricity and shape it for maximum cutting efficiency.

Seems easy enough? Rasengan itself took Minato 3 years to master even though he basically just spin unconverted chakra on his hand.

But I mean the physical properties of the attacks. The base Chidori is the same as the base Raikiri. The differences only occur in Sasuke's personal variations of the Chidori, like the Chidori Nagashi or Chidori Eisou.

Kakashi's Chidori and Kakashi's Raikiri are essentially identical

It's literally just Chidori.
Gai gave it a new name and Kakashi just used Gai's name for it.

Will they fuck?

Nope. Raikiri has both shape and nature transformation

Nothing on either page says that, and in chapter 128, on page 11, Kakashi even uses the names interchangebly.

Raikiri is the 'enhanced and concentrated' form of Chidori, but no Shape Transformation is added.

Hima gonna be a pure virgin for her whole life.
that or a lesbian

Mitsuki Uzumaki. It fits.

Raikiri doesn't have it's own shape, it takes it's shape from the object it envelops.

Mitsuki is clearly Borusexual

>poor Mitsuki doesn't even have a surname of his own
Kinda weird how Orochimaru doesn't have a surname either, but then again neither did Jiraya and Tsunade (even tho the later is a confirmed descendant of Senju, her surname was never stated in canon).

So someone was contrarianposting aggressively last week about how Hawawawa wasn't the obvious instigator of the Ghost incidents that anyone with half a brain can tell she is. So lets take this time to be petty on the internet and hope that guy sees this post and feels bad for being wrong

Yo man, she doesn't remove the mask, I don't give up shit. Even though you're probably right, but fuck you I'm going to drag this out anyway

>Mitsuki want to fuck Bolt
>Himawari is a brocon
The found each other.
The scream "BORUTO-KUUUN' and 'ONII-CHAAAN' simultaneously as they orgasm

she looks like her grandmother now

Himawari is for Boruto only !
and vice versa !

Well it is a "thousand (chi) birds (tori)"