Episode 12 in EP 02h 56m 31s

AOTY

Souma best girl

New visual
New OP by WEAVER next week

my favourite anime

I think five of us are still watching this

Thread too early nigga.

From that promo image, the show seems like a harem, when it's about adventures of the absolute madman Kei

Lewd

It's among my personal top three this season.
Can see why others don't like it but it doesn't really affect me.

Does anyone have a link to watch the stream?

What the fuck.

Jesus

>Sentai subs has lots of mistranslations
>Still delayed every week

It is

Can someone convince me to pick this back up again? I dropped it a while ago.

>Can someone convince me to pick this back up again?
No one is that mean.

aoi yuuki nothing else

No, fuck off retard.

We Haruhi now

Why is Autism-chan crying in the key visual? And that smug Soma and cheeky Chiru-Chiru

>the show seems like a harem
You're not wrong.
After this episode, it has been made very clear that Souma and Haruki are in love with MC and Eri really seems to like him.
One thing we can all be certain of is that the love triangle KeixSoumaxHaruki is 100% confirmed.

I like it

subs never

is this actually any good?
I remember being interested in it before it aired, but I never got around to watching it

Watch and find out faggot.

yeah

subs where?

Misora will lose hard, right? This pic and today's episode gave me that feeling, also jelly Soma a cute.

well, Soma won the MCbowl in LN.

One more. I'm watching it just because it's so autistic and dumb there's no way I'm missing out something so bad.
Can you fall in love with a (you) btw?

More Nono teasing Kei please

cute

Hopefully they wont go ham with the harem shenanigans.Well, a "ham" to me is subjective as fuck too.Also, subs when?

Relationship chart
Haruhi love Kei
Soma love Kei
Kei love Soma

I understand that, but in your usual anime and LN series, the harem part doesnt mean it is like the real life harem situation. I'm sure you understand.

I hope it's true, because I would like to see that couple.

>Tfw a girl who was dead and is now back and 2 years younger than you cucks you.
Good thing her autism will take most of the pain.

Kei loves Haruhi, they already kissed for fucks sake

You didn't watch this week's episode?

Didn't he kiss her exactly to find that out? At which point he reset and inadvertently got caught up in souma's plan? If anything that'd be sufficient evidence to say the opposite.

He kissed her to find out if Haruhi could feel something from a kiss, and since she was still too autistic at the time he reset

Think you're overestimating Kei. He talks about justice and being right but there's no doubt he has his own desires which may not always be right. I think that scene was more his own feelings rather than his ideals, which caused him to act the way he did in those 2 years following souma's death.

what a cutie

What's up with the subs? Aren't they usually out by now? Who do I blame for this?

Amazon seem to be jerking off and jizzing over all of their anime from this season lately.

meow

Me in the middle!

so how does haruki knows what her power is if it makes her forget about it when she uses it.

Most people seem to intuitively know how their power works

That picture needs more girls.

You seem to have included an additional boy below Soma

my bad

Thread will die before sub even comes out

No!

Then keep bumping this then

RIP Subs

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:M4XVCVGCWPXERNPE2GEWNN32KOZ2XQLE
Finally

I always believed in subs

>himitsu desu
I love her, but I also hate her

She's cute

>Tfw we will never see the Nono-san route.
This should have been a visual novel.

Presented without comment

Haruki was super cute this episode

>visual novel
What I've been thinking for so long from watching this show.

Will she wake up?

Haruki is not amused

I hope not

She's getting surprisingly aggressive in her pursuit of Kei's dick.

Indeed

Ukawa shows up again and she brings snacks again.
Truly the snacks person.

Was it delayed? I remember watching it alongside Sakura Quest but it never came. I do have it now though.

I dropped this around the photos episode? Does it get better? It was not bad but it felt all over the place. Do you recommend?

time travel makes good visual novels for some reason.

I like how Kei told Haruki that she should scream during a blackout and she was just like, "okay." This girl is too much.

>tfw no dream world to escape to and create some loving god to watch over you forever

This damn weirdo. I love her. The more I listen to the OP and ED the more I love them.

Am I the only one who finds this whole show incredibly frustrating? Not even about plot holes or even in-universe inconsistencies (boy oh boy), now with it becoming more and more harem-ish it feels completely unfocused.

Also memes, my dudes. One of the major contenders for the Keibowl literally went GHOST what the fuck.

I mean, I made as a joke.
But it's really only Haruki and Soma desu.

that's a better Charllote version

Smug

Too bad this is the last time

cute

It's not a harem
You have a clear winner from the beginning to the end

how good is this show

Risetto
Risetto
Risetto
Risetto

The kit kat cake is cute

What is she doing?

Yawning while holding the box of cookies

I'm more than a little upset that we didn't get the conclusion to Haruki's autistic adventure. This was a good episode though.

Will she defeat the monster that lurks the streets of Dream World?

>tfw the only other guy appears only in OP