Pol obsessed the love of white women

>Pol obsessed the love of white women
>pol obsessed the hate of black men
>Pols nightmare, black men with white women

How triggered are you racist fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
forums.sherdog.com/threads/conspiracy-theory-hollywood-makes-black-men-wear-dresses.2610361/
instagram.com/odessaadlon_/?hl=en
famousbirthdays.com/people/pamela-adlon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice couple, wish them the best.

>Pol
Fuck off Reddit piece of shit

Lesbians?

>dating a nigger
>dating a queer
>dating a queer nigger
jesus woman
how worthless can you get

Shes just gold diggin, her IQ is probably around 65 and she doesn't have a father. Giver her a break.

Not even remotely triggered.

I highly doubt that Smith kid is even heterosexual.

Holey fuck which ones the nigger? Fucking race of mutts

It never bothers me that much because I rarely see it.

White women are obsolete

what an original idea for a troll thread

Illuminati necklace confirmed. She is his handler guiding him to the gates of Osiris.

We hate mongrelization in all forms

is anyone else not grossed out as much when the negro is light skinned with some white features like in op's pic
i mean it's obviously wrong and they should be bound together in thrown in a river but it's not as gross as a full blooded one

>t. 56%

This is the funniest shit, do you fucking niggers actually think pictures of coons with race traitors will trigger us, make us angry, or somehow demoralize us?

Nothing could be further from the truth, when the day of the rope comes the fucking coal burners will be up there swinging right after we're done with you and whatever mongrel spawn that were born from bestiality.

We don't want those whores anyways, every white slut that fucks a porch monkey announces to the rest of the white world that they are trashy tramps driven by animal desires.

I'm grateful every time a nigger helps point out a disloyal woman to the rest of us, we don't want her, her disloyal genetics won't contribute to the future of whiteness, and each generation of you niggers becomes less and less Black.

You are helping us purge undesirable genetics from the white race at the same time you reduce the overall influence of Black genetics in the world. Then you have the stupidity and total lack of awareness to post and brag about how you're "winning".

Seriously thank you for making the world a better place for the white race, you dumb fucking coons.

you mad virgins?! She's an actress and set for life you dumb prick...

This meme doesn't really apply to Canada, you're the same as us. Mutt brothers till the end.

Don't off yourself, you might find a fat cunt who loves you just the way you are ahahah lol!

They look homeless as fuck.

low quality bait.

Doesn't that mother fucker wear dresses most of the time?

>cuckposting
What new meme is this?
Ugly as fuck.

>"you mad virgins? she's an actress and set for life"

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHA.

>Wanting to fuck white women
>Wanting to kill black men
The only things whites and blacks have in common

Feel the love, my friend.

Op needs a life big time. Seek help virgin faggot

SAGE

>We all the same without skinz

is that jaden smith?

Not reading the replies because SHES NOT EVEN WHITE LOL
>dat admixture
Light eyes do not mean anything in America.

No, its the coolest monkey in the jungle.

Just wanted to elaborate on this shitpost

>set for life

AHHahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which one is the girl?

that is one ugly shitnigger.

That kid is retarded so idk if it's legal for her to fuck him.

I'll second that sentiment. The only time I'm able to consider a black woman even remotely attractive is of she has mainly white features.

Jesus fucking christ. What is that thing on the right? This is why miscgeniation should be illegal. It's just not fair to the children.

If thats paris jackson shes not fucking white.

Honestly this isn’t that bad. In a few generations black people will be non-existent if they keep race mixing with whites. It’ll just be thoroughbreds and half breeds pretty soon. If black people wanna snuff their race out, let em.

I’m married with two white kids.

>racist
lol
Your words have no power here.

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

She is holding her stomach because that BBC been up in them guts.

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

lol which hollywoods jews granddaughter is that?

Because an actress's life can go on forever....

>do you fucking niggers actually think pictures of coons with race traitors will trigger us, make us angry, or somehow demoralize us?
>goes on a rant about killing people

and you wonder why people call you Sup Forumstards

> she’s an actress and set for life you dumb prick
WEW BAHAHA OH MY... thanks for that, wow you people are something else, but it’s many things and one of them is fucking hysterical

isn't it genderqueer?

>white women
they can have them

>le how triggered are you?

I'm pretty sure most of us have developed an immunity to BMAF by now.....

White people are the ultimate status symbol for all other races. they all seek to trade up, that's where a lot of the hate, envy, and jealousy towards whites comes from because most don't have the money or status to do that so they hate what they can't have. whites generally don't hate other races, we are the most welcoming and empathetic people on the earth towards that are kind, respectful, and hardworking, not that is hard to do with most people being dumb savages, we simply want to preserve our race, culture and heritage. we want living space for our people to exist and procreate and have our right to self determination without being torn to pieces by the hordes of inferior sub humans who seek to be us or destroy us. I don't blame that girl, that nigger is worth millions so she is doing whats best for her, but in his dark heart he knows, that with that money and without his father, he would be nothing, he would be no one and no white girl would look twice at him. that's the harsh reality for the majority of niggers. you can see it in his eyes, you can see on her face.

You can stop now.

Is it kill?

I thought Jaden Smith was gay.

Yes she is. Michael Jackon's only biological child was Blanket.

Are you alright?

Fucking boring

Jews aren't white

Any reason why the nigger has whiter facial features than the mutt

omg I'm so mad right now.
I'm just gonna start burning tires and smashing starcucks.
Who's with me guys!?

I'm the white Jaden Smith

>implying I am supposed to be jelous of a mongolian mutt attracted to a silverspoon ape
ill tell you what I have that they never will, supreme white aryan genetics

Is he okay?

>Nose ring
How to go from a 8/10 to a 2/10

What's funny about all this lauren southern blackbot spam (and now jaden smith spam) is that both Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone had sex with basedstickman, guy in the middle. He's a felon.

Idk about Lauren, but the Brittany thing is true.

Nigger.

>"Is anyone else not grossed out as much when only half of their milk is sewage?"

Why does he look older than his father?

idk
i think this guy is onto something
if there were 90 labs in my neighborhood and 10 pitbulls
i would rather the next generation of dogs be 80 labs and 20 pitbull-lab hybrids than still 90 labs and 10 pitbulls

I agree that shit is fucking nasty. Those long thin black fingers on White women make me wanna puke. But Jayden Smith basically looks like a mulatto woman so I don't really have a problem with it.

M U T T
U
T
T

also everyone being like 10% black would help with not getting sunburned and stuff
maybe the jews are doing this for our own good

Kek

lmao

This dude has a better list
forums.sherdog.com/threads/conspiracy-theory-hollywood-makes-black-men-wear-dresses.2610361/

Well you can still see from the eyes he was dark.

He also has 56% face and fucked trannies before.

Flayed weeg

Taylor's wife is not Jewish, when are you queers going to stop spreading this dogshit?

Lel XD I’m so triggered. You’re clearly a troll so fuck off

Because whiteness is greatness

I would never want to be Jaden Smith. Sure, you'll be rich as hell forever. But, he's been rich since birth and is so out of reality. He totally has a seriously messed up mind. He also has to live under the shadow of his dad, who he'll even come close to being better than.

JEWS DID THIS

instagram.com/odessaadlon_/?hl=en

btw that bitch is weird as fuck

Waiting for the toll to be paid. Sup Forums is nice enough to tell women exactly what will happen to them if they date black men, and they refuse to listen, either way Sup Forums wins. Wanna know how we win ? Either we get what we want or we get a "BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL" thread down the line. Sup Forums ALWAYS wins.

bleached

Yikes.
It's always funny how niggers act like they are superior while posing with white women.

Not even they want their sheboon women.

1,000 per pedo-jihaddad #DINGMANGATE #MOOTGATE #killdingmansfamily #Killhaddads #killmoot #187mt

famousbirthdays.com/people/pamela-adlon.html bio of her mom ,it is nice to see a monkey stealing white girl ,more popcorn please