Gundam

Are any of the non-Universal Century Gundam series worth watching? I've only seen Wing and G Gundam which are stupid enough to be fun but series like Seed and 00 don't have a very positive reputation.

X is all you need.

My African comrade.

Some people say ∀ isn't UC, even though it is, if you haven't seen it you should probably watch it.

I thought 00 Gundam did have a good reputation? Though I got like 10 episodes in and found it pretty hard to keep myself engaged.

Accurate?

>00 don't have a very positive reputation.
That's only in /a
Nobody with any sense of taste dislikes Turn A though.

>not using this one

With the exception of IBO they are all worth watching
Have the current one

>Nobody with any sense of taste dislikes Turn A though.
Factually incorrect, Turn A was loaded with problems and Japan acknowledged it almost killed the franchise and had the lowest ratings until Age. Only snobby western anime fans hold it in esteem it does not deserve.

>Gundam X and Victory are considered the highest points in the series and Turn A a low point

That does not sound like /m/ at all.

would i be able to get away with watching the 0079 film trilogy instead of the series?

i know you "can" but 0079 is a classic and i feel like i should see it. but there's so much gundam to watch...

You have not been there for a long time

The first half of SEED is basically 0079 with cuter girls and more teenage drama; the second half is fucking insanity and quite entertaining. I've only watched a bit of the first half of Destiny but it seems to have kept the best part of SEED.
Stargazer is a side story to the CE universe is actually amazing and only like 50 minutes. Even without knowing all the political background you'd get from watching SEED and Destiny its still quite enjoyable.

The fact Infinite Ryvius is on this indicates it should be disregarded.

That's the troll chart made by Felcher-kun.
pic related is the actual up to date chart

Nope, you're posting the troll chart, Menstrual-kun.

My chart isn't the one with copypaste bait everywhere on it. Just compare it with the ones posted earlier ITT.

First of all, forget about things like "opinions" and "reputation" you see on Sup Forums. They are shit. Second, watch X, 00, Turn A, and Thunderbolt. The rest are skippable, unless you see something that look interesting, in which case, watch a few episodes and decide for yourself if you want to watch the rest.

That chart was factually incorrect, your boogeyman posted the good chart.

Turn A is skippable; Wing, G, SEED, Victory, and Destiny are not.

Seed is a better version of UC

Stop samefagging.

>posting the wrong chart and /y/ning about the right one
You can stop acting like Fox News now user.
Also this.

Sounds accurate to me, just don't go to ANN.

You are what's wrong with /m/ nowadays. Too much autism focused on hate instead of autism focused on fun things.

This is the actual chart without shitty memes, although I don't like it because the pros and cons are subjective, there should just be a short description what each series is about instead.

Samefag hush, this is the correct chart

Check the IPs, numbnuts.

If you had an extension you'd be able to see that my post increased the IP count by one, shitposter-kun, because I haven't posted in the thread before that

For someone that cries over IPs you'd realize this was my first post here too, dingus

So I should watch the 0079 series instead of the films?

I've personally watched the series first because I already knew what I was getting into and knew that I like the tropes and themes of the story. There were some slow episodes and it takes a while to finish a 43 episode series but I've enjoyed it, there was just a slow part around the middle. The movies take out some fun/cheesy stuff and some bits that helped character development, so I'm not sure.

I wanted to get a friend into the series recently and showed him the first Thunderbolt movie which he enjoyed a lot so it was a good first impression.

Yes. Films are for re-watches.

>implying im going to rewatch

thanks, i'll figure it out

>implying im going to rewatch
I haven't done so myself but eventually will, especially with Zeta since it got a new ending.

Among retards, sure.