What if everyone on Sup Forums conspired to give one star ratings to non-white Uber drivers?

I hate having nigger drivers. They always suck at driving, don't let you adjust the climate control, have terrible music on, and/or don't drop you off AT THE FUCKING DESTINATION LIKE YOU PAID FOR, NO MY ADDRESS IS NOT ACROSS THE STREET.

So, thoughts on this idea?

Anyways this is a reminder if you use Lyft/Uber anything like that to PLEASE give 5 stars to white drivers and 1 to non-whites, especially full darkies and then we won't have to deal with them.

What if they do a good job?

You can see a picture of your driver the moment they accept the ride. Why are you not immediately canceling rides from niggers, user?

they can do a good job back in Africa

Because most drivers are niggers and I would go nowhere.

not your personal army YOU FUCKING SHILL

ahahaha at not having your own car poor fag

or we can rate them based on how they drive not by their race

Just give bad reviews to people who do a bad job, and give good reviews to people who do a good job.

> be me
> get chinese driver
> nice guy but 50 year old FOB
> chinese driver makes wrong turns
> chinese driver drives over the curb while making u-turn
> chinese driver makes same wrong turn again
> chinese driver drives over same curb again

the memes are real, lads.

> get young arab male driver
> young arab male driver is angry and wants lebenstraum for his people
> young arab male driver describes how my neighborhood is too rich and white
> i smile and nod politely because i'm white

the memes are real, lads

> be me
> be obese
> wish i didn't live under a communist government

the memes are real...

You can if you want, the end result will be the same though.

>Being a Sup Forums tryhard IRL
This is the face of nu/pol/, an insufferable retard that can't afford a car because they reek of body odor and dried cum from raw onion dinners and nofap, getting angry at a nigger that actually works, and making a post to pass the time between bouts of staring at the walls after quitting video games.

If you rate them 3 stars or less it means you will never be matched with that driver again, I believe.

Why would you risk yourself to be kidnapped in the first place?

There's no point in being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

i dont like it.

Can you not see profile of person picking you up?
Don't call for black drivers, idk how your gay shit works nypa

No one is going to kidnap a morbidly obese NEET with delusions of grandeur about being the ubermensch.

If you use Uber pool it charges you a 2 dollar fee if you cancel.

You sound like a non-white uber driver who got 1-star ratings
Well you can't blame it on us, Jerome

>using Uber
>giving kikes money to dodge taxes
What if you stopped Uber?

If everyone on pol did it we would have a lot less nigger drivers for Uber.

pajeets are pretty good but chatty

I had a driver from Ethiopia and we talked about how blacks from the congo eat people and how the blacks enslaved themselves and still do. I told.him I didn't want to go to Africa because they would probably kill me for being white.

He seemed okay. I think he was a race realist like .e

This.

Simple.

Fuck that, I'm not taking a ride with anyone working with such little regulation

kek this
Fuck off nigger lover. This is about giving jobs to the white man.

>Massive fucking faggots

Use every means possible to expel these parasites from our society. Do not smile at them. Do not hold doors open for them. Do not tip them and/or ask for a different waiter. Shop where whites are hired. Narc on any nigger at your workplace when they inevitably do something wrong.

Get the fuck out of my society.

I rode with a friend of mine in seattle a few weeks ago. He was pretty fucked up and started yelling at the driver about being a poo in street terrorist, asking him all kinds of questions about how he wipes his ass and how many toilets his village has. Not even joking. I cringed at the time but its pretty fucking hilarious now.

I am a white uber driver. Best part of job are the white passengers who in hushed tones awkwardly try to articulate how grateful they are to have a white driver without using the word "white."

Lol I know exactly what you mean bro. Nothing more comfy than white male Uber drivers.

Anyone can be an Uber driver as long as they have a good car, a clean record, and can pass a drug test. It's not Uber's fault you're an unemployed loser.

Kek is this seriously what Sup Forums calls a psyop? Are you that stupid?

I work at the library for my school while studying mechanical engineering. You suck black and pajeet cock. America is a white nation for white workers, the rest can rot.

>Act like a nigger to prove how white you are!
Lol okay tough guy.

Soooo... you tolerate being driven by niggers because otherwise you wouldn't be able to go anywhere and yet you want them all expelled so you can be stuck going nowhere?

Damn OP you sure are one dumb nigger.

So you're a part time scumbag on the verge of being a dropout. Gotcha.

>Do not tip them and/or ask for a different waiter.
So you want me to not tip them while I’m with the other waiter?

Go out for a run you lazy fuck

Uber does drug testing?

If niggers didn't fill the job whites could do it and be paid a proper wage for better quality work.

kek, you made me laugh dude, thanks for that

You're a faggot if you need another man to drive you places often. End of story.
This, always rate your driver accordingly as good drivers get rewarded and bad ones eventually get cut if they truly suck.
This is true on lyft, but not uber.
This. The rare times I take an uber from the airport, I'll keep cancelling until I get a non-Somalian looking driver with a 4.8 or better. You get about 10 tries until uber locks you out from requesting for a bit. There's no charge if you cancel an uberX within 5 mins of requesting.

>people on Sup Forums
>using jewber

Yeah, a friend of mine drives for Uber because it pays better than being a cabbie. Fun fact: most cab companies DON'T drug test.

That.. Isnt what a shill does..

This would be hilarious.

Fuck this shit. I wanna target the elite Jews, not the immigrants trying to get by

Sage

This is dishonest and non white. It doesn't surprise me that white identitarian movements attract nigger tier thinking and individuals. SAD!

Yep, same here. In a major American city I often get "you're the first white uber driver I've ever had" and I can tell in their voice that their thrilled. Many uber drivers' prior car in their home country was either a goat, or a donkey if they were lucky, and it obviously shows.

Glad you agree niggers act like fucking assholes. Great reason to eradicate them.
Why would you tip them (the nigger) when you are with the other waiter?