Mr. Trump, I'm tired of winning

Tomorrow is the shitshow we've all been waiting for.

Tomorrow the MSM media--once again--goes back on defense.

Tomorrow, firings and arrests need to be made.

Tomorrow, the deep state gets deep-throated.

Whose excited? I'll have this bitch we call Sup Forums on F5 all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

Just another day and another campaign promise kept. #MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/
youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There won’t be immediate arrests or firings but it will lead to the end of the Mueller probe and Comey, McCabe, and Rosenstein will be brought before congress to testify. The republicans who have actually seen the memo are saying it shows how anti Trumpers in the FBI used a DNC funded hoax dossier to get approval to spy on the Trump campaign. If this is true, muh Russia conspiracies are BTFO, and muh blue wave is finished.

Q predicted this.

Who fucking cares. I want the memo not some faggot larp

The FBI, unironically, is a criminal organization.

Gonna smoke some weed and sleep extra well tonight.
Tomorrow is gonna be YUGE.

its not a larp dude

Q is a larp fuck off boomer

Israel on suicide watch

alright you asked for it faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

filtered

>OWL

OverWatch League will be playing for a while still

I can't wait for the media to successfully nothingburger the whole affair and 90% of the population doesn't even notice it and a few fall guys go to jail for about 5 years total.

The memo has already been proven to be a forgery by the FBI. Nunes is in deep shit. Way to get played pol.

Nice meme. Are you sitting in Tel Aviv right now you fucking faggot?

Q also said that Mueller was /ourguy/

That Reddit spacing is truly disgusting

Oi vey, I've been discovered! Your Sup Forums senses are just too strong for us. I'll get you next time goyim, next time...

This hasnt been disproven yet, time will tell if this truly pans out.

This is gonna be nothing. Trust me guys. A couple heads will roll at the FBI and DOJ...and then business will go on as usual. If anything, this should make Trump look bad. None of this “scandal” will touch a single Democrat. Just trying to help you guys out so that you don’t get your hopes up.

what has to happen from this memo for it to not be a letdown?

HAS Q SAID THAT ISRAEL HAS TRIED TO NUKE US 5 TIMES SINCE VEGAS?

Q NEVER MENTIONS ISRAEL.

ISRAEL HAS TRIED TO NUKE US 5 TIMES SINCE VEGAS.

alright dude your the same guy that comes in here and claims Q is a larp because he doesnt mention israel. the last time you pulled this shit you got completely blown the fuck out when someone posted a book on how the rothschilds created israel, please stop being a faggot.

Answer my question.

So if you're the same person going in every thread posting about Q that makes you a shill. Nobody would push Q so hard and get so triggered about israel is you weren't a jewish piece of shit.

Trump is a blessed man. Believe in God or whatever you want but there is something behind this guy that's special.

Teflon Don?

Nothing can touch this guy. On top of a larp shield he possesses his own "curse". We really need to get a sticky'd running list of all the Trump curse victims. The list is long and getting longer by the day. Tomorrow we can add Schiff's weasel ass and the top tier DOJ/FBI to it. You know it's something special when even the deep state is getting BTFO.

First the FBI. Next Shareblue.

dude im not getting triggered about israel, im getting triggered because you keep saying that Q is a larp because he hasnt specifically mentioned israel. Q has put great emphasis on the rothschilds and soros, the fact that the rothschilds created israel should be enough for you to stop this stupid argument.

He was chosen for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Stop deflecting. If you go into every single thread posting the same stupid pictures about Q that makes you a shill.

The memo is gonna expose Israel what are you gonna do then?

the reason why i keep doing this is because i legitamitly believe Q is real. If what Q has been telling us is true it is absolutely imperative that we get as many anons decoding Q's posts as possible. the scale of the corruption is so bad that it would put 90% of people in the hospital.

>You know it's something special when even the deep state is getting BTFO.

It's astonishing. I don't think anyone else in the world, perhaps in history, could have overcome the obstacles that Trump has overcome.

Certainly not shit-tier Obama or Hillary, two very weak specimens, I think everyone here will agree (excepting glow in the dark Shareblue shills, of course).

No you don't you're paid to post here. I'm glad the memo comes out tomorrow so that Israel gets so utterly and savagly BTFO you end up killing yourself because you're a blackmailed pedophile.

My god, they're remaking Godfather III?

user most shills on this board are Israelis.

no, godfather III has to do with Pope francis turing away from all the corruption to help drain the sawmp. i need you to read that picture carefully, you will understand why its so crazy that Q posted this.

I'm back!

Thursday was supposed to be Hersday!!!

CHECKED

No, most are from Shareblue, as a matter of fact.

KING LARPER SAID SO!

No. If you're saying that you're literally just another Jewish shill. Isn't it such a coincidence you have 1 shill pushing this Q bullshit and another shill, you, saying shareblue. It happens in every Q thread. It's like you guys are just posting the same shit over and over and over for weeks on end.

Kill yourself.

Pretty much. Comey and Mueller the corrupt DNC hacks need to be in a Supermax like their fellow FBI comrade Robert Hanssen.

look either debate the points of validation provided or fuck off faggot.

Bump

>There won’t be immediate arrests or firings
they have been going on since vegas

Mueller is /ourguy/ and you know it. Nothing you respond with matters because you have meme flag.

I expect it to be another dud, but I hope I'm wrong.

Ignore the Q people, they will shit up every single thread if you let them. The only thing you can do is refuse to feed them.

Dude...

It appears that the memo develops a theory I first heard on Sup Forums way back in March of 2017, when there was a lot of buzz about this article:

>lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

Nunes's memo seems to follow, in general if not in every specific, at least a part of the analysis set out in the 2017 lawnewz piece:

>The law forbids, under criminal penalty, the misuse of FISA.

>An application for a warrant of any kind requires an affidavit, and that affidavit may not omit material factors. Obama’s team may have perjured themselves by withholding material information.

>In particular, the alleged failure to disclose Trump's name in the second application could be a serious and severe violation of the obligation to disclose all material facts.

It will be interesting to see the details of Nunes's argument.

What the FBI is trying to do, btw, is set forth their legal defense, **as if they were the defendants in a criminal prosecution** (which some of them may well be before all is said and done).

But fuck the FBI and the DOJ. They use every dirty trick in the book, as seen in the Bundy prosecution, for example. The FBI murders people, and the DOJ destroys innocent lives, by overcharging, withholding evidence, etc etc. (Mueller is a particularly dirty and corrupt prosecutor, I might add.)

The FBI and the DOJ are fortunate in that Nunes and the rest of the GOP are going to treat them **far** more fairly than the FBI and DOJ typically treat their victims.

But expect the FBI and the DOJ to continue using every dirty trick in the book to escape liability for their criminal surveillance of the Trump campaign.

Mueller is the most incompetent good goy. Everything he has investigated and dug up thus far has hurt the Dems and helped President Trump.

Stockholm? Or just plain stupid?

please let it all begin tomorrow.
the true happening.

>Mueller is /ourguy/

Sure thing, le r/the_mueller plebbitor.

Go to hell you stupid cunt.

Just fuck yourself.

This board is awash with shitty Shareblue shills, including obviously you, asshole.

If you're such a legit Sup Forums poster, add something of substance to the discussion instead of derailing the thread with your bullshit.

You seem triggered, is that because you're a mentally disabled shill trying to push your shitty LARP in order to earn some youtube dollars? You're a worthless human being.

interesting, and checked

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w

Hundreds of Livestreams of Cspan and Fox Taken down by CNN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=lQ68BW_WQPo

Fox mirror livestream event taken down by CNN!!! AND YouTube won't reapprove his livestream.

The chat was super cancerous POL tier shenanigans, 50 of us.
>channel was Shoahed when peeydoos and gov were brought up

Small channels are devastated by this and even big Nig Channel is effected..

YOUTUBE IS A MONOPOLY AND ENEMY

Senpai Trump take my energy and heal my wounds