They redacted the memo

They redacted the memo
youtu.be/ghhL4tnpgXY
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck the shills anons need to know, keep the story alive.

THIS IS AMERICAS #1 PRIORITY

Welp
There goes our happening.

I started a thread about this and it got immediately archived. This is bullshit

Even Sup Forums wants this story

LET THE ANONS KNOW

Any leaf, redeem yourself and bump this shit

Welp, it's over.

FBI wins, now. At least I think they do. Can anything be done now?

Can you unredact what’s been redacted?

Here’s another thread about it

#

Day of the rake imminent

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNACCEPTABLE THE MEME IS EVERYHTING

TAKE TO STREETS TOMORROW
START ORGANIZING IMMEDIATELY
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

bump

This, its time

>They redacted the memo

They'd best fucking not.

Yep. Time has come

Bump

SIC SEMPER TYRANIS

Lobster time!

I'm spreading this all over r/The_Donald and Twitter. The PTG fags may not be on board with 1488 but they're more normie friendly and have a much larger platform for spreading information. We all want the deep state to go down, I'm calling all of you to spread this to every right-leaning platform you can and to blow up Trump's twitter account with this information. This is literally our watershed moment and is possibly the last chance we'll ever have to take down the deep state. We can literally play a part in dismantling the Jew, but we all need to play a part in making it happen. Get the fuck on this faggots, we need all the manpower we can get.

NO DON'T REVEAL THE LOBSTER YET GOD DAMNIT user

We take up arms and start marching. For all the prep and /k/ fags, this is your chance to actually come out and to something. This is the point at which we stop fence sitting and start getting some rope. DOTR NOW!

This is a BIG problem. Any redaction by the FBI, the criminals implicated in the memo, if any of that is allowed whoever allowed it is fully compromised to even ALLOW them to touch it at all.

Only way this could turn around if someone leaks the full memo to WikiLeaks, but
>wikileaks is likely compromised (multiple staffers dead)
>no proof anyone could scan/copy the memo
>wikileaks could just be ignored
What do we do Sup Forums?

bump

This guy gets it.

They were never not going to

This is literally our last stand. Anyone who's complacent or doesn't care is either a Kike or was never with us to begin with. This is the greatest happening of our lifetime. This is JFK happening in real time right before our eyes! THIS IS JFK! THIS IS PATTON! THIS IS AN ACTUAL HAPPENING AND WE'RE NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY!
Holy fuck I don't understand how so many people are just ignoring this. If this memo gets silenced we're done; the deep state will never see justice. The government is now a foreign entity that no longer represents the will of the poeple, it's time for the silent majority to get loud.

It was clear that government were traitors the moment they called citizens deplorables, put illegal immigrants before Americans, allowed in thousands of rapists/terrorists/criminals...

Good. Told you losers that this memo shit was a waste of time

NEETs don't understand politics. They actually think they "memed Trump into presidency".
This HAPPENING culture is toxic.

Yes but now they're taking direct action to cover up their own treason. They're directly spitting on our faces and most of the people on here don't seem to give a shit. I'm honestly wondering if Sup Forums was ever serious about any of this or if it truly was just a bunch of socially awkward faggots with nothing better to do. We need to be marching in the streets, not bemoaning the status of our republic on a digital message board. SPREAD THIS SHIT! YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE AUTISTS YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!

OP IS A FAGGOT.

BUMP, for fuck's sake.

This

here's a bump of cocaine

Holy fuck what's wrong with you people?! This is actually our happening and you don't care?

Bumping

Nowhere does anyone in the video say the memo has been redacted.

Don't care about what, specifically? It being redacted? Of course we do, but if all they've done is stall and pussyfoot like the hombre posted here , then they haven't redacted shit and it's still going forward

Disband the FBI

>hurr durr
I told you fags they’d do this weeks ago but you just screamed shill like the braindead retards you are. Enjoy your non-happening.