/gorepill/ - Educating Normies On Nonwhite Animalism

/gorepill/ - Educating Normies On Nonwhite Animalism

Why is it that 95% of graphic content consists of nonwhite violence? And why are they so depraved like inhuman hellspawn?

Open your mouth, user. Time for the pill.

theync.com/full-video-gruesome-video-shows-man-being-dismembered-alive.htm
bestgore.com/lynching/young-thief-punishment-have-car-door-slam-finger-brazil/
theync.com/boy-has-both-ears-cut-off-by-traffickers.htm
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-woman-brutal-club-hand-strip-naked/
bestgore.com/murder/organ-ripped-out-abdominal-cavity-live-man-narco-mexico/
bestgore.com/torture/man-zip-tie-hand-brutal-kick-stomp/
bestgore.com/torture/thief-punishment-have-hand-club-cry-not-steal-anymore-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/captor-punishment-thief-drip-molten-plastic-hand-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/woman-take-joy-film-man-get-hand-club-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/young-brazil-force-scrape-tattoo-leg-gun-point-police/
bestgore.com/torture/africa-thief-punishment-force-whip-each-other/
bestgore.com/torture/cop-use-knife-scrape-clown-tattoo-leg-criminal-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-prisoner-arm-smash-stick/
bestgore.com/burn-victim/wimpy-brazil-thief-force-hold-overheat-motorcycle-exhaust-pipe/
bestgore.com/torture/brutal-torture-allege-rapist/
bestgore.com/torture/young-man-caught-thief-brazil-forcefed-shit/

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/torture/big-mamma-caught-thief-cidade-de-deus-deliver-light-beating
bestgore.com/torture/young-couple-deliver-beating-stick/
bestgore.com/torture/motorcycle-thief-hand-smash-hammer-brazil/
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/brazil-thief-caught-steal-two-finger-amputation-hatchet/
bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/man-fingers-brutal-chop-off-axe-al-nusra-rastan-syria/
bestgore.com/torture/suspect-rape-tieup-torture-sodomy-brazil-prison/
bestgore.com/beheading/man-fingers-cut-off-beheading-narcos-mexico/
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/thief-weed-whacker-shot-hand-leg-punishment-venezuela/
bestgore.com/torture/milwaukee-man-beating-spigger-alleged-theft-weed/
bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/allege-rapist-tie-up-beating-sodomize-brazil-prison/
bestgore.com/torture/thief-caught-stealing-punishment-hand-club-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/bound-inmate-beating-blood-brazil-prison-alleged-rape-woman/
bestgore.com/torture/venezuela-inmate-forcefed-own-severed-finger/
bestgore.com/torture/little-boy-merciless-bully-bigger-peer/
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-inmate-balls-crush-asshole-impalement/
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-inmate-restrain-beating-rival-iron-rod/
bestgore.com/torture/military-police-brazil-remove-suspects-tattoo-knife/
bestgore.com/torture/inmate-brazil-prison-torture-hand-feet-beating/
bestgore.com/torture/two-youth-brutal-beating-guatemala-military-soldiers/
bestgore.com/torture/mexico-man-legs-chop-off-knee-axe-cartel-conscious/
bestgore.com/torture/absolute-beyond-brutal-beating-bound-muffled-man-metal-tube-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/young-girl-kidnap-beating-torture-burn-cigarette-appy-to-face-brazil/
thesun.co.uk/news/3916896/zetas-mexican-cartel-lead-chopped-girl-axe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bestgore.com/torture/big-mamma-caught-thief-cidade-de-deus-deliver-light-beating
bestgore.com/torture/young-couple-deliver-beating-stick/
bestgore.com/torture/motorcycle-thief-hand-smash-hammer-brazil/
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/brazil-thief-caught-steal-two-finger-amputation-hatchet/
bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/man-fingers-brutal-chop-off-axe-al-nusra-rastan-syria/
bestgore.com/torture/suspect-rape-tieup-torture-sodomy-brazil-prison/
bestgore.com/beheading/man-fingers-cut-off-beheading-narcos-mexico/
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/thief-weed-whacker-shot-hand-leg-punishment-venezuela/
bestgore.com/torture/milwaukee-man-beating-spigger-alleged-theft-weed/
bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/allege-rapist-tie-up-beating-sodomize-brazil-prison/
bestgore.com/torture/thief-caught-stealing-punishment-hand-club-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/bound-inmate-beating-blood-brazil-prison-alleged-rape-woman/
bestgore.com/torture/venezuela-inmate-forcefed-own-severed-finger/
bestgore.com/torture/little-boy-merciless-bully-bigger-peer/
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-inmate-balls-crush-asshole-impalement/
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-inmate-restrain-beating-rival-iron-rod/
bestgore.com/torture/military-police-brazil-remove-suspects-tattoo-knife/
bestgore.com/torture/inmate-brazil-prison-torture-hand-feet-beating/
bestgore.com/torture/two-youth-brutal-beating-guatemala-military-soldiers/
bestgore.com/torture/mexico-man-legs-chop-off-knee-axe-cartel-conscious/
bestgore.com/torture/absolute-beyond-brutal-beating-bound-muffled-man-metal-tube-brazil/
bestgore.com/torture/young-girl-kidnap-beating-torture-burn-cigarette-appy-to-face-brazil/

i aint clickin that shit nigga. the urls kill me though
>thief punishment have hand club cry not steal anymore
yeah that's about how i expect it would happen

so this has now become a regular thing has it?
>DURRRRRRRRRRRR WHAT IS MURDER?
>oh sally, my daughter, when we watch satanic movies, it's all "okay", because theyre using pig guts and computers
>but there are real depictions now, mommy
>i know sally but it's good to see this, it teaches you how to watch people getting murdered
and the utopia glistened and shone ever onward

Different culture, different countries, different people. Whites are the most violent race. We are warmongers. We have a boner for murder. Saying other races are more inherently violent is easily disproved from a historical perspective. People from more developed and well off countries are going to be more empathetic and moral than those born into drug and abuse filled poverty in some shithole slum or bad area of a city.

Holy fuck

Do you torture puppies for fun on the weekends?

Does my flag say 'Brazil'?

Well, Brazil or Argentina based on your post and flag.

it didnt? you mentioned brazil 912 times in one post and also how to remove gall bladders with a spoon

that doesnt help the situation. anyways. enjoy your "im insane" thread

Another redpill is realizing that these subhuman shitskins have done far worse killing and torture off camera.

thesun.co.uk/news/3916896/zetas-mexican-cartel-lead-chopped-girl-axe/

Later, monkey

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free from being skinned

Watching videos doesn't make you any more pilled. It appeals to lower brain functions that force you to chimp out with emotional outrage and fear because you see blood and your ape parts are literally programmed to react. The same videos could have the title "Look what this anti-gay ugandan did to a group of pride protesters" and wham-o it's re purposed and used for a new agenda.

What's really telling are the numbers, charts, visuals that are abstract enough that you aren't being brainwashed by looking at them.

good thing we have a war on a plant that is an ingredient in holy anointing oil. wars on inanimate objects are always not failures

where do stupid movies like grindhouse and the hills have eyes and all these stupid things come from? hollywood. in america. and also america itself. are you in a coma right now? shitposting somehow?

Show your flag, nigger

Fuck off kike

i think ridding ourselves of all flags would be too much of nationalist globalism. but as it stands now i stick with the most meaningful one. this is why people want to get rid of only alleged may may flags. at least TRY and debate. i can put up with lots of your arguments. but ive never understood putting certain things on camera. i really dont. it defeats all your other possible points

So there are two of us that think you are nuts?
>learn to look at IDs, not flags reddit

soup of various shitposts and monkey brains. yes yes. when george carlin that sacriligious person, made fun of cowboys and also camera men, he was at his best. hence my whole coma question to you. nobody would take this level of interest in this to shill for it. youre paid to mix it with traditional right wing memes. find a real job

Show your real flag
Turn off that meme

Okay...?
Post with a UK flag to prove mine isn't real.

this is a pattern. would you like to tell me one of two things please. how many times have you said to turn off certain flags already, as an "argument"? and; are you going to stop fucking repeating things? Well fuck no you wont. Why should you. This is your art. But this is life. This is how you excuse it.
>BUT I WANNA WATCH OTHERS BEING TREATED LIKE HOW I SEE MYSELF BUT CANT ADMIT TO IT REEEEEEEEEEE

How's that VPN treatin ya
t. Inhuman hellspawn

Then why do poor whites commit less crime then equally poor blacks?

Pretty well, still live in the UK though. How's the other 44% treating you?

tell me how what youre doing right now isnt considered as being inhuman hellspawn

He tried to shock us with gore, now he is mad because we aren't shocked.

You guys sound like literal faggots. Fuck off

Thanks, brother

I totally disagree. While you're debating looking at these abstract numbers that primitive part of your brain is SUPPOSED to step in and say "I do not want people from this country near me, period."

There are a multitude of reasons. It isn't just because they are black. Identity, culture, upbringing, societal treatment, tribalism, peer pressure, what is considered masculine, and what is acceptable within their communities all play a huge role in America when it comes to your question. I won't lie, that is a tough question to answer thoroughly and it is a very real problem. But it isn't exactly a secret that blacks in America commit more crime than whites on average. Blacks as a group fall behind in almost every aspect(with some exceptions of course such as various immigrant groups). But we are talking about race and violent tendencies on a global and historical scale. People in Africa are going to be more violent and problematic than American blacks as a demographic for a multitude of reasons. Comparing races and civilizations on such a large scale with such a narrow mindset will yield no grand answers except those that satisfy us emotionally and appeal to our biases. It's fruitless and needlessly supremacist. That being said, Europe (although things are changing) and white developed countries are far superior to live in compared to any other non western, majority white country on the planet.

This is some spooky shit. Living in a 99.9% white subdivision all my life made me believe this horror was just in movies.

Shitskins are animals.

>Why is it that 95% of graphic content consists of nonwhite violence? And why are they so depraved like inhuman hellspawn?

cos they're niggers OP

basically