Is this the holy trinity of Plebime?

Is this the holy trinity of Plebime?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=tv&limit=3000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if you replace Big O with TTGL or Jojo.

Another worthless shitpost thread by a phone poster.

>*post waifu thread*

Its the holy trinity of non-autistic anime

Eva - Utena - Lain
or
Eva - TTGL - FLCL

Anyone disrespecting Champloo can get a swift slap.

You cannot say a bad word against that show.

Big O isn't even close to popular enough to deserve that spot
I'd even say Champloo isn't either. Surely Death Note, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Elfen Lied, or Fullmetal Alchemist would be better fits
I still can't get over how odd of a choice Big O is.

Show somethhing better then you worthless trash.

Maybe OP picked it because it looks like Batman?

>Pleb gets triggered

>Big O
>Plebime
It's not even that well known to be plebime
Nobody yells out "Watch Big O" when newfags ask for anime recommendations on pleb websites
There's so many other entry-level plebshit you could have put on there
SnK, Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Toradora, TTGL
I feel like you put it in the image purely to bait people
In which case, well done. You got me

Yeah his thread would be ignored otherwise.

The finale was a bit disappointing, and a couple of the episodes were pretty mediocre.

It's still a great series though.

I actually can't listen to the finale's ED because the nostalgia rush would cripple me.

Eva
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun

You cannot debate this.

YEAH GOOD MORNING

>*LARPs harder*

Nobody should feel ashamed for liking these. However,
>people who act proud or patrician for watching Adult Swim anime, and who post shit like "My nigga!" upon finding someone else who also watched Adult Swim anime
Those people should feel ashamed.

Seems odd to take a bunch of anime from decades ago, and use them as "proof" of pleb anime.

>They were on cartoon network
Yes. This was a big deal. Decades ago. Cartoon network is irrelevant now.

The new pleb anime is stuff like Gurren Lagann, Attack on Titan, and Sword arts online.

We have fucking Super and SnK generals and you call liking those shows pleb?

Get the fuck out of your high horse, open your eyes, and realize that you'll be among plebs no matter where you go.

>Da Beeeg Ooohhh
>pleb

No. Replace it with Trigun.

even Gurren Lagann isn't that big of a deal nowadays. something like One Punch Man fits better with the others you mentioned

Any show MAL has a boner for.

Monogatari Series - Yahari - Madoka
Lain - Eva - Utena
Fate Series - FLCL - Fullmetal Alchemist
One Piece - Hunter x Hunter - Gintama
Shingeki no Kyojin - Gurren Lagann - One Punch Man
Death Note - No Game No Life - Durarara

>I am a new-age intellectual and project online tier
>I am an old-age intellectual and project online tier
>I would never watch something as plebeian as the Big 3 tier
>I only like this series and everything else sucks and is stupid tier
>I watch Toonami and have a Facebook tier
>Gary Stu wannabe 11 year old tier

Eva - Death Note - One Punch Man

You guys are really out of touch. None of those shows are bad but
>The Big O
This isn't even popular in the way you think it is. I feel bad for the thread that died for this one

>he thinks popularity and accessibility are good measures to determining whether an anime is bad or not

You all are idiots. The point of pleb anime isn't solely that they are popular, it's that they aren't even that good but plebs don't know because they have limited knowledge and shit taste.

So it has to be popular and at best mediocre. Spirited Away isn't pleb anime even though it's popular because it's actually a great film on its own.

So the three are

Sword Art - Death Note - SnK

All three are what normie plebs watch to show off their nerdiness, too, as an added bonus.

Looking at MAL scores and watching the exact opposite of what they think are good is a pretty good method to go by.

This. At first people watch babby's first X series, then they start digging deeper and looking down on those series because they think they'll look knowledgeable about a certain subject. Anyone who is smart enough to determine his own preferences doesn't dislike a series because it's beginner tier or like it because it's obscure and a cult classic, but rather the quality itself.

I like One Piece even after all these years but I can admit the fanbase is full of pleb retards who like nothing else. Doesn't mean I can't trash on a series' community even though I like a number of "pleb" series.
See tier 4

Eva - one of the big 3 - Jojo

SAO - [insert Bones anime] - [insert Madhouse anime]

so which one of these shows is in your top 10?
myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=tv&limit=3000

You know everybody is entitled to their opinion, but yours is stupid enough I want to punch you in the mouth.

You have posted, in order, a great show that had a moderate mainstream breakout, an underrated show that magically got a breath of life from the west and 'Nujabes motherfucker'.

The only thing pleb here is you, take your (you) and shove it up your ass. This isn't even proper shitposting, you're actually just trying to bait three shows at once.

First official day of summer guys. It's going to be a long one.

Pan de Peace and JK Meshi of course

Really trying to fit in, but spacing never lies.

maybe but you have to watch one of 3 sooner or later if you actually claim to like anime

I fell for the "every anime watcher needs to watch Eva" meme after like 2-3 years. Dropped it after 3 episodes. Watch whatever the fuck you want. The Western fanbase especially isn't one to decided what makes someone an anime fan.

You're the real plebime, user.

Who's trying to fit in? You can have my line breaks if you want em. I'm not going to run out anytime soon.

Might as well while I'm here:
Attack on Titan - Tokyo Ghoul - your fucking favorite anime (probably idolshit actually)

ふふふばかですね。アイドルアニメわ最高。あほ

Shills still attack Gurren Lagann because they are programmed to tear down beauty and inspiration from the territory of the goyim

What does Plebime mean?

>shitting on Samurai Champloo
Fuck you and your """opinion"""

Stop hating MANime you autistic pillow fuckers.

>it's another bait thread made by autistic moefag

>Big O isn't that popular

People saying this are too young to remember when it aired on adult swim in 2003

>>people who act proud or patrician for watching Adult Swim anime, and who post shit like "My nigga!" upon finding someone else who also watched Adult Swim anime
>Those people should feel ashamed.
Nah, they should just be gassed already.

Careful, guys. They linked this in the Berserk thread. The bearded pony-tailed manly men are not going to take this lightly. Prepare for moe and idol insults. Only the seinenest of seinen are allowed from now on.

Yeah, Champloo is surely fucking pleb shit. Nothing compared to K-On, Re:Zero and whatever the fuck you retards on Sup Forums praise. Eat shit and die.

no, it's the only anime you watched

is Lupin MANime?

>I only like this series and everything else sucks and is stupid tier
Come on, I watch and enjoy more seasonals than half of the board.

I like Champloo and it's got nice style, but you gotta admit the story-related episodes were total shit, various other episodes were shit, and the finale was shit. Bebop is much better.

All anime is plebime

Lupin might be pleb-tier in Niptopia, but over here I don't think many normals know about it

You and I are the exception. I love One Piece to this day, and it was even my first anime. But I seemed to outgrow the fandom after I had seen 3 more anime. Also, there's a ton of muslims and people from obscure odd-name countries in that community. Coincidence? I think not.

madoka magica, steins;gate, re:zero.

>holy trinity

Stop.

You first.

And Italy.
God what the fuck, how did Lupin became so fucking big among the Pastamen?

No, it's actually the Big 3 along with DBZ

>Sup Forums invented holy trinities

What

Sup Forums invented "holy trinity" bait images

Nothing Mecha can be or will ever be "Plebime" (with the exception of TTGL), so Big O is wrong, the other two are fine, replace Big O with Haruhi or other entry level shit.

This is actually pretty accurate.

In day to day life, it's merchandise of those 3 shows that I tend to see people wearing.

it takes a Sup Forums poster to recognize a Sup Forums meme.

Phoneposting should be a bannable offense.

You forgot Patlabor

Yeah guys what shitty shows, I rather watch Re:Zero or Boruto lol.

You posting in general should be a bannable offense.

It takes someone to browse Sup Forums to know what doesn't belong/didn'tstarted on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is just the regular offender.

It isnt that popular

*didn't start

>Adult swim animes are bad
>Big O is for plebs
Drink bleach and die, OP. I cant believe Im even responding to this faggot.

Lol