>Slave revolt
>Whites kicked out

Sup Forums would say this is why Haiti is a shit hole, wrong, actually

>France forces Haiti to pay reparations
>91 million gold francs to France from Haiti, stripping it of wealth
>fast forward 1915
>US invades to impose stability
>Removes gold from Haitian national bank

Gee, I wonder why Haiti looks the way it does today, I'm SURE its because of nigger's inferior IQs.....

can't eat gold

You need money to start a stable agricultural network.

No.

Haiti's history is irrelevant to US immigration policy. Put simply, we should only allow immigrants who are likely to pay more in taxes than they will cost. Anything else is a disservice to the poor of our country. I don't even want more Norwegians. More workplace competition is good for employers but bad for employees.

>whites kicked out
no niggerlover, the savages genocided them off the island. only a handful escaped

>someone takes a piss on the ground
>later, someone else makes cookies from the dirt and eats them
This is haiti.

>You need competent farmers to start a stable agricultural network.
Ftfy

You really don't.
You just need people who don't want to starve.

>ww2 starts
>japs chink the US
>gets nuked off the map and has huge tax rates for war crimes
>rebuilds into the worlds greatest enthno state in less than a century
So why should we feel bad for a bunch of nigfers left alone for more than a century?

Niggers*

this. Based samurai proves race realism.
The third world sucks because subhumans are scum

>I'm SURE its because of nigger's inferior IQs.....
No, they pay money to eat dirt because they have HIGH IQs.
Obviously.

it's a lot worse than that
haiti was self sufficient growing rice
louisianan had a shit ton of gmo rice.
tells haiti to stop growing rice and depend on the us.
you know the us built sweat shops and roads to the resources with the earth quake aid money.
and instead of fixing the power grid they sold them generators. and instead of fixing the water purification system they sold them bottled water.
fine until the aid money runs out then they're right back where they started after the earth quake

>France forces Haiti to pay reparations
As Haiti was unsustainable without it's agricultural exports. Not pissing off the people your jobs rely on is pretty common wisdom.

agriculture has been around a hell lot of whole longer than money, kike. go read a book

Network.

Currency (or more precisely trade intermediaries) has existed longer than agricultural networks.

define agricultural network

FPBP

A system of labour allowing intensive cultivation of an agricultural product beyond domestic consumption for export or industry.

money has also existed longer than countries so your point is obvious and retarded. you don't need money to grow food. people were bartering with surplus crops long before money was implemented

Funny how the Dominican republic is doing so much better.

I love how Conan has two setup interviews. And the crowds start forming and they start cussing him out. If he had no security or translator, he'd be dead on the street.

I don't know they must have lost it

Gold wasn’t even valuable until Europeans said it was and created the market for it. Native Americans never gave a shit about gold.

>people were bartering with surplus crops long before money was implemented
Yeah, surplus, a fairly unpredictable event. An agricultural network is for continuous surplus harvests whilst mitigating risks of poor harvests. In the case of Haiti they needed to constantly produce product for export as their half of the Island (more so now) is resource poor in order to trade for necessities for it's citizens, as such an agricultural network was developed to produce the product, a trade network was arranged to get it to market and a transportation network arose from the trade network.

As such a country can be economically fucked if it relies on an agricultural network without even starving.

>Whites kicked out

No, whites were massacred along with any mulattos and remaining natives.

Reparations? News to me.

>I'm SURE its because of nigger's inferior IQs.....
Me too, user. After all, you don't need gold to practice agriculture, the only explanation for eating mud is low IQ.

Haitians discovered plantations are useless without customers and no one besides the French would trade.

Did white people cause the deforestation of Haiti too?

>Nearly 80,000,000 per house.

Shit, with two you could get a shed in Vancouver.

>Be Ayiti becfore whites came
>Whites come and kill natives
>Plunder their gold

so they resort to eating dirt because of lack of gold?

fucking neck yourself retard.

>You need money to start a stable agricultural network.
not really? It could speed things up and make it more efficient by acquiring tools and hiring knowledgeable advisors and workers. But then you got to have the capitol to support and maintain modern tools and machinery, not to mention spending more money to hire mechanics to fix those things as well.

>Start a war with whitey
>Get royally BTFO
>Cry foul
Yeah that's niggers

You do need capital if you're entering a competitive economy. No one will buy product that can't consistently make it to market for long.

To be honest aid fucked up haiti, they used to produce over half the rice they consumed, then USA dumped its subsidized rice on haiti and farmers went broke now they only produce 11% the rest they depend on imports.

Why do you live in Canada OP?
Mr 1 post by this ID

So what you're saying is, Haiti didn't become *that much* of a shithole until it became a Republic.
Makes sense.

Karl Marx says you're wrong and all value comes from human action and not money.

>Murder frogs and get billed
>Societal breakdown requiring US intervention
>Bitch about bill
Communist detected

We wuz kangz

>Whites kicked out
You mean genocided.

Plenty loved the shiny Jew for decorative purposes.

it was a generous genocidal revolt and raping

Thanks Hillary

IM GONNA TELL YOU RIGHT NOW THAT Haiti would have running water and maybe a few niggers would have picked up how to use a toilet but the Clinton singlehandedly funneled all the money meant to rebuild it into their own pockets. also FUCKING HOOKNOSED KIKES!!!!1

I like how Conan just skips over that whole literal genocide of every last white person including killing all the women and children. This guy is pure cancer.

>losing money once a million years ago means they're poor forever

Are you mentally disabled, user?

Just imagine how much worse off Jamaica would be if it were a Republic, too.

orphanages ffs

You'd expect there to be a lot more abandoned nigglets in Haiti honestly.

>Whites kicked out
Is that like 6 gorillion kicked out?

kek

haha also he had to calm down a crowd of retarded pissed of Haitians that wanted to lynch him and had to explain that he is a liberal that wants to only show the "positive" aspects of Haiti while glossing over the fact it's a fucking shit hole.

I love it when that woman loses her shit and starts immediately crying they've been bullied by Americans. Is it really unreasonable to expect people of all cultures to be able to objectively look at themselves and to take responsibility for their own situation or environment? Seeing all these crybabies in any part of the world legit makes me ashamed of being human because if I was them and felt like I needed to blame someone for my mess instead of just cleaning up after myself I'd just suicide with my toothbrush first thing in the morning and be done with it. This is a spectacular level of pathetic.

The Soviet Union was able to feed people without money... oh shit that’s right....

Shut up faggot. We paid a gorillion shekels to England to recognize us as independent , and we are not starving, wanna know why? Because we weren't full of niggers back in the day. You can fuck off to your dying country and get out of this board.

For*

I didn't know gold worked the fields

Actually yes, Haitians imposed to pay reparations were forced to export timber

see post world war 1 europe or germany for the answers for your questions. If a nation wants not to starve they will not

>whites go to dirt poor Haiti
>turn it into a gold mine
>slave niggers revolt
>SLAUGHTER and RAPE the French, keep French women as sex slaves
>USA sees this
>USA goes to impose order and let the French gtfo
>Haiti now autonomous
>Haitians are retarded and forget how French turned them into a gold mine
>turn gold mine into largest pile of shit on Western hemisphere

Niggers slashed and burned all the vegetation when they took over and now their soil is eroded. Haiti was the jewel of the Caribbean when whites ruled it.

I'm not even watching this, I can look into my crystal ball and imagine what this is. A history re-writing brainwashing lesson about how all the problems of the Haitians are caused by white people because x, y and z happened two hundred years ago, followed by video footage of the resort areas of Haiti and a select group of hand picked Haitians for the camera.

haitians aren't human, they're monkey people engaged in monkey business

>shithole thinks it can kill all of the French people and keep the French gold without repercussions from France
>"SHEEIT I'D BE RICH IF DA POLEECE DIDN'T TAKE BACK DAT CAR I STOLE FROM WITEY"

Also, I did the conversion. That's like $500M in today's currency. Haiti is over $1 billion in debt, not counting all of the gibs they got in foreign aid. The only alt history where Haiti is successful is one where the whites never left.

You need people willing to farm and a solid legal framework to maintain property rights. Anyone can farm a few acres with relatively small start-up funds.