Sup Forums users need to try hypnosis to accept migrants

youtu.be/rrQMOZwr1QY

Maybe it will cure racism. Try it, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS0q5Dce9zc
independent.co.uk/news/uk/hypnotism-does-not-exist-say-the-experts-1389968.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you intolerant?

Maybe they should fix their shitholes?

Come on, Sup Forums look at the vid, and tell me you don't want refugees. Pro tips: You can't.

>our other techniques to control the mindset of the sheep aren't working boss! What should we do?
>I know, let's try hypnosis!

i thought it would be a first person view small movie with sandniggers dying. Instead it's just some fake hypnosis shit

fucking kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=kS0q5Dce9zc

>fake hypnosis

No, it's not.

>hypnosis
>subliminal messaging
>real and effective

Cool!

Can we hyponotize niggers and muslims not to steal,rape and kill now?

hypnosis doesnt work unless you are literally a gullible retard who believes it is some sort of magical technology beyond your comprehension

it is literally retarded

The real rapists are white people who support patriarchy.

there is no real or fake hypnosis, only dumbasses believing every word of slightly smarter dumbasses

independent.co.uk/news/uk/hypnotism-does-not-exist-say-the-experts-1389968.html

it doesn't work at all

subliminal stuff works even less, if you don't accurately perceive something it just doesn't register or influence you

i heard it worked on 1 in 3 people

which is the same rate as a placebo

so that makes sense that they are now realizing its bullshit

lel, fucking took them long enough

Hypnosis only works on those who are open to it. Hypnotist admit it isn't effective on someone who is defensive and not open to having it used on them. People are usually hypnotized because they believe themselves to be so. That being said, it is a powerful subversive tool and you can convince people who are under "hypnosis" to do things they would not otherwise.

All I see are women. I want to see them try this shit on Americans.

>small movie with sandniggers dying
here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM

Anytime someone says Pro Tip, I know they are fuckwits

Pretty sure its Commies

Notice how all of these methods like hypnosis and that magnet bullshit require taking control of the brain.

They say it gives people more compassion because they hypnotize them and say "refugees are good white people are bad" as if that proves anything except that you need braindead people to be leftists

Bullshit, if hypnosis was real why wouldn't criminals be hypnotized into good people?