Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Would you fuck him (female)?

New chapter out

(S)he is adorable

Yes please

Hell yes.

And the boy clothes stay on.

I hope she sides with Rokudou when the Onishima's inevitable heel turn happens.

He (female) is the coolest

A gyaru harem. Just what the doctor ordered.

Latest raw she ended up beat up and tied up by them, while her brother dressed as her to trick Rokudou.

Makes you wonder about the other actual chick in the alliance who doesn't seem to give a shit.

H-he's gonna save her, right?

post it liar

Why does MC-kun have the mark of the jew on his forehead?

The Star of The Yid has an extra point. They were able to negotiate for more than other stars get.

That's a pentagram dummy

She reminds me of Ranna in how she's just sort of there taking up space.

it's a pentagram.

MC and his friends were bullied by delinquents a lot.

MC comes from a family of exorcists, and was given a scroll that would protect him from "the evil that is coming". They figured that it would give him the power to fight the delinquents so they'd stop bullying him

It gave him that mark on his forehead and now delinquent girls fall in love with him at sight.

Hijinks ensue

>Time to disguise myself as a boy!
>Can't forget the mascara!

>even with such great talents, her burgeoning femininity...
this will be what they say when they find out

Will Yashiya join the harem, too?

Also, I'm kinda expecting a fight between Raino and Yashiya

>Can't forget the mascara!
She's dressed as a bishounen host club type.

How many chapters behind raw are scans?

So Ranna still doesn't like this attention put on Rokudou?

You know, she's probably going to be what causes them to become antagonistic towards him.
What's him name is finally going to be able to pry a few words out of her, and it'll just be her flatly stating that she doesn't remember ever interacting with the Onishima before. She's going to M. Bison him, and he's going to snap.

latest is 49.

That otokonoko faggot is gonna pay.

What's her problem?

Colonel getting wrecked and Assistant Manager before him; really sucks for these guys.

She turned Super Saiyan.

No, that's the guy, dressed up as the girl who dressed up as a guy.

Ah.

sounds like solid logic to me

First time I've ever seen a thread about this on Sup Forums. I tried talking about it a couple of weeks ago and no-one was interested in it.

it is severely gimped by its artstyle and lack of happenings

It seems to be generally well liked by most people

Not much to shitpost about other than the artstyle.

Same reason why we rarely have Lupin threads, almost nothing to complain about

Good things don't get many threads on Sup Forums.

Case in point: Tomodachi Game.
Despite new chapter is releasing everyday.

Based MC.

Can't wait to see what Hawkgirl's deal is.
Also, Ranna is a miracle of the universe.

Why is it good?

osanada still best girl

>Can't wait to see what Hawkgirl's deal is.
Reverse rape.

She is literally the worst, just a weird chubby loli.
The only good thing she's done is insulting the class president's eyebrows.

trapception

Ranna is gonna murder a boygirl(male).

Time for paizuri

holy shit! my dick is ready

>Instead of making a comfy ramen stall with delicious food, let's do a school play, because that isn't generic as fuck

God damn it Rokudou you're not the worst harem protagonist but stop being a faggot.

oh boy just look at the clock

Theres no clock in the page.

so does the oonishima guy plan to steal the curse to control Rokudo's Ogress?

no one knows about the curse except rokudou's friens... yet

I seriously hope there's a twist like Ranna being a good girl all along and just falling for Rokudo due to something he did off-screen.

for all we know she could have destroyed gangs and yakuza to avenge innocent people

I would really like it if it took that route instead of some drama bs.

Thread made me start reading this series.
I have not been disappointed.

What's the deal with Colonel? Is he a warfare otaku?

Why do you persist in trying to shill this utter shit ? I understand the concept makes you want to love it, but it's still awful:
>horrible supporting cast, everyone is either incredibly lazily written and bland (Sarge-dude and white-collar),or a mindless zombie with no personality outside their devotion to MC
>LITTERALLY THE WORST PACING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A MANGA, every chapter is a mess of rushed events without logic. MC obtains his powers in 5 pages, he goes from victim to hero in 15 pages, he reforms the banchou in a single chapter. There's no time for pressure, feelings, atmosphere or anything to be installed.
>Laziest plot writing as rushed in conception as the execution is. Trying to reform delinquents by making them watch the flowers grow. WATCHING THE FLOWERS GROW. No one everthinks about how it's fucking weird and creepy for the weakling MC to suddenly have surnatural ability to seduce any girl (delinquents i know), and everyone gladly accepts this inacceptable situation. Especially the edgy classmate who gets litterally his gf stolen from him only to become MC's stepping stone.
>Terrible contrived shit to stir story the way the author wants, with unbelievable bullcrap. MC inexplicably standing still while getting his face wrecked making him somehow an acknoledged hero when it's impossible to somehow be able for this faggot MC to take punches like a boxing heavyweight champ just because muh courage, and when even disregarding that, taking a beating without even trying to hit back is precisely what makes someone a victimized weakling in the first place.
>Also cancerous stuff like the goddamn banchou being a fucking loli.

I'm also searching for a good manga with delinquents girls, but this shit is simply terrible. I think we honestly have better hope with the female spinoff of Crows

Fucking pedo scum

It's obvious that Ranna wasn't affected by it.

She doesn't seem particularly affected by him.
She has a male harem that she doesn't give a fuck about.
Her forehead is always hidden.

Makes you ponder, don't it?

i'd put it in her butt

It's because of people like

What is her (his) fucking problem?

Protecting her (male) brother (female) from a pervert who has no problems touching a girl's chest.

Don't know if it's anything other than being defensive of his sister.

Unfortunate, but that's how things are.

>a girl (male)'s chest.
fix'd

what if she's not actually a delinquent?

post proofs

>to avenge innocent people
Does this look like the face of justice?

What if she just has the reverse of MCs power, attracting male delinquents?

Oh okay so you're not even up for friendly debate. You're gonna pretend its an actually good manga and disregard every flaw it has. Well fuck you. I wasn't even trolling, I even re-read it to make my points.

how come ramen boy didn't get affected by her curse then?

is he now too pure for it to work?

also, where can I find raws? Bzland is down.

Ok, ragetard. Tell us which recent manga of same genre is good.

Your right, unless it only works on mooks.
Still wanting some sort of foil to MC.
Wonder if we'll get some dead grandpa chapters eventually.

>Especially the edgy classmate who gets litterally his gf stolen from him only to become MC's stepping stone.
That does dig nag a bit. It's shown that she's attracted to Rokudou like other delinquent girls, but I don't remember her really questioning it or anything. Kind of just brushes off the change of heart and stays with Iinuma regardless.

>Why do you persist in trying to shill this utter shit ?
>Friendly debate
Sure thing pal.

The twist here is that she's a super S to guys she likes.

You know your being hyper critical of a shounen rom-com?

Rape time. Sometimes the girl has to take the dick by force.

>Man who enjoys things informed his opinion is wrong

It's a dumb but enjoyable romcom, that's it. Most people who read it are just surprised that it's not as shit as it looks, no one's pretending it's anything but cute bad girls harem hijinks.

Next chapter can't come fast enough.

Something novel I realized about this series is that while it is definitely a harem, ecchi is almost completely absent. Despite the subject matter, I can't think of a single panty flash or cleavage shot. Lots of the girls are drawn pretty thicc and have some nice midriffs, but none of the male characters seem to acknowledge this.
I wonder if the mangaka is intentionally avoiding fanservice even when there are opportunities.

Huh, that's certainly a good point. Maybe that's part of the reason why it's not tiresome to read.

I like it because the MC has a goal he's working towards and there's actually a reason girls like him, it's just a magic spell, unlike every other harem in existence where the beta MCs are adored by all women they meet for no apparent reason.
Also it's the closest thing to some creativity to what has to be the stalest genre in manga.

It's pretty innocent.

I hope Himawari gets to do more and say more soon.

He got /fit/?

yeah she hasn't gone for his dick, she just treats him nicely.

main girl is thicc af

>you

I guess that is how his grandfather looked like

if there's different degrees of bad girls then this silent one might outright attempt to rape him

It's how that other girl sees him.

no that's what the girls look him like

it explains why Ranna wants to protect him no matter what. She's not affected by the curse.

I wish he'd actually look like that. I am so tired of the midget protagonist.

>the badder they are the more attracted to him they get

That's amazing. But please stop spoiling.
>it explains why Ranna wants to protect him no matter what. She's not affected by the curse.
Or maybe she's into midgets.

So why does Ranna like him?