I want to move to small town America, where are some good comfy towns? Maybe Europe?

I want to move to small town America, where are some good comfy towns? Maybe Europe?

Europe is not a small town by any means user

I live in Galveston Texas. Cmon down as long as you are white

user, he said comfy towns. you're still in range of the houston strays.

But user, people already live in other places. Just stay put, and die if conditions are not fit to breed locally.

Lanark county, ontario
no niggers

fpbp

Fuck off, we're full.

slab city california.

Move to Galveston if you want shitty, dirty beaches

taking this over or we'll send the Somalies

Galviston is not small and it is disgusting.

Denver, England

Petersburg West Virginia or anywhere in the Outer Banks.

I have a strange desire to take a shit on that street. I'm not even Indian.

How small town you talking? I'd recommend Princeton, Iowa. Alternatively you could do DeWitt. Don't live in Clinton, it's a shitstain. If you want to hate your life and die move to Sabula Iowa. It's literally the worst place in America.

If you're looking for somewhere that's still small but big enough to be modern, try maybe Galesburg Illinois or Burlington, Iowa.

stay where you are, normie.

I was thinking the other day what if Paul Nehlen ran for Governor instead of Congress and we all moves to Wisconsin?

I looked into the essentials
has 4 seasons
lots of water
lots of trees
lots of farmland
lots of minerals
tons of small towns
outside the big cities it's all white

Maybe we should start creating ethnostates one at a time?

Stay in the city lefty. Don't infect other areas.

Does anyone know a good place to move in Wyoming?

What tragedy happened to you that you want to move to Wyoming?

The yanks might not approve of it but my final plan is to move to a small town in USA, I've seen documentaries that show people don't even lock their doors, I associate that with the comfiest kind of living

Just think of all the clean streets ripe for the pooping

texas

Northern Kentucky. Close enough to Cincinnati if you want to be in a biggish city but also very close to the Kentucky rural areas that can be used for hunting, hiking, camping, etc. I recommend Crescent Springs, Fort Mitchell, or Fort Wright.

how many niggers are ther in cincinnati ?

LMFAO. We used to have a bunch of race riots in Cincinnati a few decades ago. Recently, the niggest part (Over The Rhine) has been totally gentrified by yuppies with a lot of $$. The nogs have been pushed to the outskirts of the city and you don't notice them that much unless you venture of the beaten path. Also, the homeless aren't too bad either compared to other cities. I recommend living in NKY and working in Cincinnati. It's very conservative from its Catholic-German roots. People say we can be behind the times, but if California is "ahead of its time" I certainly would choose the former.

nice, nice America needs more cincinatys

If you are serious, I recommend Idaho or Wyoming.

+1 to Wyoming.

Alaskr. Winters are long and rough, but other times of year it's fucking neat.

I would recommend rural New England if you want more of a cozy old world feeling than a run down truck stop feeling that a lot of middle America small towns have.

Downtown Galveston, Schlitterbahn, and Seawall are the only white places. Every where else is ghettoes and vacation homes occupied for 3 weeks in the summer.

You could move to anywhere in the Great Plains, but it gets more homogeneous and sparsely populated the farther north you go.

as long as there are no USAF bases in the vincinity you'll be fine

Heerlen, NL.Catholic enclave. Trad. 2% non whites.Mostly blonds. Som peaceful li the last 20 years never happened.
Blonde kids running around in the town square.