There's a video out there on youtube that shows Gowdy questioning Comey during the house oversight committee hearing...

There's a video out there on youtube that shows Gowdy questioning Comey during the house oversight committee hearing when Comey testified publicly rightafter he was fired.

Gowdy opens up his questioning by asking Comey if a series of people would have access to unmasked intelligence. Go back & watch it, then read the Nunes memo when its released in a day or two.

The list of names Gowdy ask Comey about, are the people who formulated this plot. Gowdy already knew that, and the purpose of this line of questioning was to get Comey to make his lies on the record, and to make Comey aware that Gowdy already knew what they were up to, who was involved, and that they were coming for them.

The really amazing part is that Gowdy, Nunes, and a couple of others knew all of this, and still managed to keep their composure for 12 months while they diligently compiled the FISA memo and let the "collusion" gang hang themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bD26CiSAoQE?t=742
youtube.com/watch?v=z0olzCDN2tg
youtube.com/watch?v=H2m6SSBdhlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bgvbEwK4sgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpd

Oh sorry I forgot this was Sup Forums

I meant, DUMP BTFO, IT'S HER TURN IT'S HAPPENING DRUMPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTFTFFTTTT

>*pant shitting intensifies*

I remember that, I remember thinking to myself:
>What the fuck is Rowdy Gowdy asking these questions for? I really wish he'd get to the juicy stuff, but it seems like he's got some sort of greater plan in mind......

wish that video was posted here.

Why didn't you post the list of names or at least a video link? Wow.....

Because fuck you Mr roboto

youtu.be/bD26CiSAoQE?t=742

ss

12:22

>Gowdy opens up his questioning by asking Comey if a series of people would have access to unmasked intelligence.

>The list of names Gowdy ask Comey about, are the people who formulated this plot. Gowdy already knew that, and the purpose of this line of questioning was to get Comey to make his lies on the record, and to make Comey aware that Gowdy already knew what they were up to, who was involved, and that they were coming for them.

That would be great if true. Hope you're right. Pic unrelated.

I am cumming nonstop.

HOLY GUACAMOLE

many thanks user

It's good of you to spend all your free time writing up all this backstory to fill in Nunes' fanfic that hasn't even been publicly released, user.

Gowdy is a King among Men.

Thanks anons.
hes a fucking national treasure.
>youtube.com/watch?v=z0olzCDN2tg

Oh my fucking god I hope you're right user. ESPECIALLY about Ben Rhodes. I hope that cunt goes down. He's been particularly cunty lately on twitter, maybe he knows what's coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2m6SSBdhlE

Gowdy and Nunes are saviors of the Republic.

among many others that are nameless patriots.

Your face when Gowdy is leaving congress so he can be named special prosecutor to go after the FBI, DoJ, Clinton, and Obama.

we all know rogers was the one that told trump what these faggots were up to once he got the vote, look at his body language having to sit next to comey, knowing what they did.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bgvbEwK4sgs

a good man.

>tfw you broke AES-256

saw that too. NICE

Why is Rowdy stepping down?? :^(

Nvm I should have guessed! :^)

Nunes is a goddamn idiot who lied about knowing shit, then had to have it fed to him by the president to not look like even more of an idiot.

Holy fucking fuck.

or the names could have been written out in the OP at least. everyone wants to seem all cryptic and spooky.

Gowdy is a boss.

Can some one clear this up for me?

Gowdy just asks comey if those people can see the names. So is this getting on the record that those people can see those names, or is it more targeted at comey?