fourmilab.ch/documents/IQ/1950-2050/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean guess.
around 128~132

senjougahara

Satania - 85

>Elsie

moot - 59

Given how IQ tests usually challenge mathematical/analytical abilities and take your age into account, I'd say extremely high, perhaps 180. She learned every single spell and even edited the most advanced spell in the world at a young age to increase its effectiveness. Obviously her "practical" intelligence a lot lower for a variety of reasons, but at least she's aware of her uselessness and how ridiculous her goals are.

She doesn't behave and think like someone with 180 IQ.
Megumin is 90-115 at best.

69, just like me.

Her brother is more like 190

Consider that Megumin is only 13, though. I'd give her 130-140.

>itt: brainlets overcompensating through their waifus

tbqh if you don't actively seek someone slightly less intelligent than yourself you're asking for a bad time

Love is blind

Given she has below average grades and doesn't put much thought into strategy, probably 70-90.

I'd guess somewhere between 95 and 100
but wits aren't the reason why I love her anyway

You can't quite beat ln(x) = ∞

Someone give me something

I'm assuming that Persona counts as Sup Forums.

I'd say roughly 90, 95. She's certainly not the smartest, but she's not stupid. She's the average Californian intelligence.

>Mobile post
>No text
What are you trying to indicate here, user?

>iq thread
I guess the IQ of the OP is 100

Generous

70 would be closer
I think it would pretty high or pretty low, not average. Depends how Eva pilots are trained

>70 would be closer
i dont know
she seems more naive than retarded tbrqhwy famalamazoid

Fuck you

Aqua's dumb in a way an average highschool girl might be dumb
She doesn't think about the consequences of her actions and is highly impulsive

id say Kurumi is around 140-150, shes said to be way smarter than the other spirits and would have to be to be able to plan the numerous attacks she does and not get caught

My wife is a liar. Her IQ is at least 160

hence the naivety
she is still able to perform as a human, deal with much of thats handed to her albeit without thinking about consequences
her intellect doesnt seem to hinder her daily life much at all
she is impulsive and naive because kazuma literally ripped her out of her comfy goddess life and threw her into a new world where she is practically a regular person having difficulties adjusting

over 90

Maybe ~140.
Why are most of you guys being so unrealistic with your estimates?

I'm gonna say 115. Getting into UA is no small achievement but we really haven't seen anything from the academic side

Kurisu is a dumbass. She carried a heavy computer all the way from the shrine to the lab. Any slightly intelligent person would have simply hailed a cab.

No, he's right, she's a sort of parody of the "chosen one". She has an outstanding talent that rarely appears, but wasted it because she also has autism on the side. Her intelligence is probably the highest in her universe.

>IQ

intellectual rapists get out of my thread

She's just a fucking frog

really?
I'd say it's higher than that

Why is there an anime Ronald McDonald?

IQ is a meme.

between high 120s and mid 130s
smart enough to do math but not smart enough to get help

Koko is a solid 115.

>she is impulsive and naive because kazuma literally ripped her out of her comfy goddess life and threw her into a new world where she is practically a regular person having difficulties adjusting

This would be a much more convincing argument if Eris didn't exist. Also the entire Axis cult directly goes against your point, they reflect her behavior and there's a reason they're regarded as lunatics you don't want to be involved with.

Who the fuck is that? Is that even a japanese name?

Social ability and IQ are not very related, unless said character uses their intelligence to achieve extremely good social manipulation and whatnot. In fact most people with high IQs are extremely autistic or otherwise socially incompatible.

I'm not speaking about myself of course, I'd be surprised if my IQ was higher than 60

Somewhere in the 120-130 range. She does a decent job running the black knights while Zero is absent but she's no Lelouch.

To add on that, joining the Axis cult actually gives you an INT debuff.

Isn't Aqua's intelligence plainly stated to be below average? Why is this an argument?

Dumb waifufags.

Wait, wouldn't an IQ of 70 imply some cognitive disfunction or heavy mental disability that makes the person unable to properly function in society? She definitely doesn't have that. My lower end assessment was probably too low.

wheres moot from?

>surprised if my IQ was higher than 60
Can't be that low. Anything below 70 would make you a literal retard. Even dumbest african niggers have iq around 75.

Below average can refer to anything below 100

I'm slower than a rock and I get headaches from reading complex things. I dropped out of highschool in 9th grade because I failed every class. I am probably a literal retard, I just have enough self-awareness to not go in public.

yeah seems like a good fit, maybe even a bit higher, she has a lot to think through doing the shit she does

She was one of the top students throughout her school years and the second to top at her military academy. By the time she was 22, she was a major, and she's smart enough to give the heroes, who were led by a Major General who's been in the military for more than twice as long as she's been alive, a serious run for their money. She even manages to outplay her leadership, installing herself as the new ruler of her country before the main character shoves his blade into her breasts/ribs.

See: fourmilab.ch/documents/IQ/1950-2050/
100 might be the widely recognized average, but the de facto average in the 2000s was 89.5. I would place her somewhere between 85 and 90.

Villain waifus usually tend to be way smarter and competent than heroines for some reason. Heroines tend to be moe uguu, which inhibits their threat level and overall intelligence.

Yeah, but why mention it as if it's a major character trait if it's only slightly below average?

120-ish I suppose
not even taking her tech aptitude into consideration as its borne out of necessity

Chances are that you are autistic. Visit some doctors and collect them autismbuxs.

I think she's supposed to be an inverse of Kazuma, so she's as slightly dumb as he is slightly smart and as extremely unlucky as he is extremely lucky

It would upset my father and grandparents greatly, they still insist I just "haven't bloomed" yet and expect me to become a successful entrepreneur or groundbreaking scientist. My grandparents are millionaires with a financial advisory company and my father has a half-million yearly salary working for Internet security in aeronautical design companies. And I'm the only child.

She had mastered applied maths at 18, invented time travel and an AI, her IQ must be at least 200
Anyway I'd say >200 for Asuka as well since she graduated at 12, >200 for Kanzaki, 120 Rei, 110 Saber, 230 Shiho Miyano and 350 Yuki Nagato

it depends, but i would say ~70

~115

>mashiro
>70
Even if she's autistic she's still a world-class artist.

IQ is a fuking meme.

yes, as long as you cant differ between social skills, logical skills and so on iq stays a meme.

>I don't understand IQ
>therefore IQ is "a meme"
although, technically, it is a meme

I would guess 125-130? Maybe slightly higher.

Nah, as autistic as she is, she's still got straight As, effortlessly got into prestigious private school in parallel universe and thinks extremely fast. I'd say 115-120?

You forgot the second zero.

>having a waifu that is smarter than you

She's the brain, you're the brawn. You're a perfect pair. Also, intelligence is more dependent on mother's genes, not father's, so a smart mom means smart kids.

Cabs are fucking expensive in Japan. afaik, Akihabara is largely pedestrian, too.

Spoken like a true minus sigma.

Average IQ is 90-110 due to how population groups massively on the bell curve to the centre.

>90

3.8 million

Why not

The only thing she doesn't seem to get is magic but in her defense, she never got a lecture about it(unlike a certain trio) and magic in that show is bullshit half the time anyway.

>just did an IQ test
>125

Higher than I thought, I always felt like I was 90-110

80 at most. Her passion and go-getter personality are everything that carries her. Without that she's a dumbass and she needs everyone else to do the real thinking.

>t. Brainlet

nobody cares about you

you right

>not wanting an intellectually stimulating partner that can save you from brainletism

if it was an online test still a high chance you actually are 90-110

I'd say higher than that. I don't know how much is the correlation between calculation power and IQ but it should be related somehow.