retarded space monkey mecha fanservice garbage

>what I got

the desonstruction of humanity, SOM/a/, and johnny guitar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfPt3NgELJs&t=3m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pls reply

and dat ASS

It was okay. Nothing amazing but still pretty good.

Frontier Setter best boy

Sequel never. How are the novels?

I never got FS but Angela's figma is nice

Haven't read the novels but I don't want a sequel. In fact a 2 part movie would have been better since there were parts that felt rushed.

>balzac
So anyone here have read his novels?

what happened to her feet?

I did. Well, some of them, when I was in high school.

That's not really the kind of things high schoolers like a lot. It's an annoyingly realistic despiction of reality. Very useful for social and historical purposes, but I found 0 fun in it.

The wiki says it better than me:

>Owing to his keen observation of detail and unfiltered representation of society, Balzac is regarded as one of the founders of realism in European literature.[3] He is renowned for his multi-faceted characters; even his lesser characters are complex, morally ambiguous and fully human. Inanimate objects are imbued with character as well; the city of Paris, a backdrop for much of his writing, takes on many human qualities. His writing influenced many famous writers, including the novelists Émile Zola, Charles Dickens, Gustave Flaubert, Jack Kerouac, and Henry James, filmmakers Akira Kurosawa and Eric Rohmer as well as important philosophers such as Friedrich Engels. Many of Balzac's works have been made into films, and they continue to inspire other writers.

This movie could have been so much more. It was pretty OK, but it felt like a wasted potential.

That's quite an achievement
Why then was she named after him?

Well... That's just the Japs... They just pick some more or less famous names and that's it.

French rival in Captain Tsubasa was literally named Napoléon. JoJo's buddy was named Polnareff. Stuff like that...

>youtube.com/watch?v=JfPt3NgELJs&t=3m12s
ywn hotglue her full-size figure

that's a big statue.

Is that the one that Urobuchi groped?

It's all fine and dandy, but what haven't you put that in a WEG chart?

>This movie could have been so much more. It was pretty OK, but it felt like a wasted potential.

There's a large scope in the movie I felt could have been better as a TV series

The movie was incredibly okay.

I'll take one of those fuckdoll versions.