Re:Creators

Episode 12 PV is out, heavily featuring dyke butt.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYct-ZSUPuU

Other urls found in this thread:

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0622/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was his name again?

Pronto Preacher

Quick Quipper

she does look like she would fit in Black Lagoon

Even when doing the episode preview, Rui is cute.

Lightning Linguist

Altair's Henchman #1

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0622/
From the little I get the original script definitely sounds less retarded, in the anime Yuya stopping to talk with Magane and getting NTR'd while Soda and Meteora were in danger was pretty contrived.

His role in his story is being the MC's right hand, so it's rather fitting. I wonder what he'll say about his partner switching over to some bratty chuuni.

why he is so obedient?

Because Altair reminds him of his daughter. Or Setsuna.

Aoki is a retard, the only good change he has made so far is cutting Meteora's infodump a little bit, and even then there were better ways to do it, everything else has been retarded

But she looks like a loli Alice

She kinda looks like Kiritsugu's mother

People said the same about Mamika. More likely he is like Alice and wants to change his story and Altair managed to convince him that her way would work.

It's probably empathy though. Both had the most important person, which was a kid, killed by those gods of pleasure, and he probably figured out what Altair really wants to do and is doing his role as villain's henchman to Altair's villain acting.

Blitz isn't being fooled, he's definitely in on Altair's true intentions. You'll see this coming episode.

Does he have a keikaku or is he being blackmailed in some way?

He got anything better to do?

Maybe he recognizes her as the strongest of them all and sides with to avoid being harmed by her

Because he is a waifufag. He already watched every episode of magical slayer mamika, and Altair is the most waifuable girl around so of course he will be loyal to her.

Is that from the spoilers? He wants to destroy everything like Altair because he lost his daughteru?

Fast Fibber.

>ywn be close enough to Altair to know her smell

>the PV has the same shot five times

What does she smell like?

>The Holoscopion made the Creations
>Altair has the Holo-Scorpion
>Altair is a Creation

ozone and marshmallows

This also foreshadows the confrontation between Altair and Mamika. Mamika failed to stop the fighting in episode 7, and failed to understand the strife and and couldn't take sides the conflict from beginning in the same way until the moment she was dead.

Oil and gunpowder, sexy

Roses and leather

She was made by Setsuna's suicide. I think.

>all those anons who told me to kill myself if I wanted my waifu to become real were telling me that she would materialize in the world after I die, not that I would meet her after killing myself
Fucking liars

He probably doesn't give a shit and has nothing to lose.

If he didn't give a shit he would do what Meteora would if her game was shitty though. Absolutely nothing.

You need the sacrifices of virgins to summon them.

At least he doesn't care about what's wrong or right at this point. He tried to execute an incapacitated foe twice now.

Incapacitated foes that will become eventually a threat to Altair's plans.

Yeah. There was no winning the second fight, for them. Even with three out of 4 down. Gvt would probably get involved

Hyper Oats

>OST comes out
>constant posts from nips with their bought copy on twitter
>BD comes out
>few posts here and there

welp

CDs are cheaper and plebs love Sawano

>preview is just her ass zoomed in and out

Best couple

>soda
>a component of best anything
>soda
>a component of anything good
no

he looks like a crab

>virgins
Souta's huge dick fuck her

Could there be a deeper meaning behind this?

>soda's smile
>shark in that position
>soda position
>anatomy
>soda
Its been a while since I saw something I couldnt put my eyes away.I mean what the fuck.

>that PV
>just shot after shot cutting back to dykebutt
Brilliant.

>that fucking leg
every time
now we just need Sota's house

Is she in Marine's harem or is Marine in hers?

I wonder whether the soutaragers never tire of shitting re:creator's theards with his numerous obsessive compulsive symptoms of hate boner for souta.

There is no doubt in my mind that soutaragers are a thousand times more retards than valvrager.

Fuck off, I was about to jerk off.

I don't hate Sota, but there is no doubt that he is an annoying fuck

Cute dyke.

Her butt confirmed to hold all the answers.

Why is she a dyke?

Can we say he's at fault for Mamika as much as he was for Setsuna?

>black /k/ outfit
>pants
>short hair
>daddy issues face
>male pen name

>2017
>being heterosexual

Not sure how you can. He had no way of knowing what she was going to do after their conversation, or that Altiar would spurg out and kill her.

I think the blame lies squarely on the person who actually killed her.

I blame Meteora.

Why, exactly, was she reaching down again? Is she just a retard? Are we sure she committed suicide and didn't just fall over looking for the train?

He infodumped her about Altair and her true intentions, but didn't lead her to talk to the others first? Did he really trust her mahou shoujo instincts would prevail against her seething hatred? She would be alive by now if he hadn't said anything.

Which LN MC will he be like?

because girls are more atractive

Is Soda Spider-Man?

Is that him or a girl cosplaying as him? Because if that's him I would probably say Kirito.

Everytime Ayyyyy

cosplayer, Charon is taller than her
>LN MC who isn't a manlet
now that's bullshit

filename

A gir (or Rui) cosplaying.

Sodaman, Sodaman
does whatever a soda can
is a wimp that just cries
kills teenage girls
just like flies
watch out! here comes the Sodaman

Can Onii-sama beat Hime?

Generic moralfag MC who befriends anyone and gives moralfag speeches.

made me chuckle

Was it ever explained why Hime didn't summon 8 Mahou Shoujos for a Yuri orgy instead of doing the whole "end the world" thing?
It would be much more productive.

The combined suffering would inevitably spill over and have unforeseen consequences. The risk was too high.

Because Setsuna was a casual and only watched a single show for little girls like her.

oops

That scene was some good foreshadowing

How can it be foreshadowing if we already knew what would happen and it was literally the first thing to happen in the show?

>Hime couldn't accept the fact her mom was clumsy as shit and died because she saw a single yen on the tracks.
>pretends mom hates the world because the truth is stupider.

>foreshadowing
>when we have known she killed herself since ep 1
Are you retared?

Why this nigga got armor and Selesia doesn't? Not that it would have helped much based on where she was holed but still ...

He doesn't need the tactical paizuri hole.