The Promised Neverland Chapter 44 spoilers

- Gilda is very suspicious towards the girl who appeared at such a convenient moment.
- The girl laughed and shows her face.
- Ray try desperately to escape the demons, but they have some communication devices and are able to calculate his moves.
- but he ventually is rescued by a strange person riding a horse.
- This person is wearing a hoody cloak like the girl.

Is this manga actually any good? I meant to pick it up since chapter 1 but somehow never got around doing it.

I don't like these people, probably other party that want to eat or sell them.

>Ray is saved again
Well, at least this time it doesn't look as forced as previous one.

I wonder what monsters did they meet this times. Plant monster they just ran away from one so they should not be dryads.
Succubus? Kids too young.
Elves maybe? Elves are known for liking young kids and kidnapping them.

it's ok , might as well pick it up since i don't see this getting a good adaptation

>Is this manga actually any good?
Do you like keikaku-fest? If the answer is yes, you may enjoy it.
>Is this manga actually any good?
Do you care about characterization? If the answer is yes, you may not enjoy it.

To sum up: it's like Death Note, but with less charismatic characters.

>they have some communication devices and are able to calculate his moves.
>strange person riding a horse.
Wew, so this means that demons have far more great technologies than humans ever had and have now.
I'm not sure how people are going to fight against demons then. Some magic shit? But I wanted some steampunk.

>To sum up: it's like Death Note, but with less charismatic characters.
Give kids some time. Also
>Emma
>not charismatic

>Give kids some time. Also
44 chapters is a lot of time.
>Emma
>not charismatic
Okay, Emma and Mama are charismatic, but this charisma is overshadowed by the need to insert keikakus and twists. So far Emma could not shine properly. And based on the spoiler that Ray was saved, it's probably going to continue like this.

Can Ray just fuck off already. Disappear for 10 chapters, please.

We knew Ray was gonna be fine, though. As long as he stays away from Emma's group for now it should be okay. Let me hope.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

>As long as he stays away from Emma's group for now
Well...
Ray try desperately to escape the demons, but they have some communication devices and are able to calculate his moves. But he ventually is rescued by a strange person riding a horse. This person is wearing a hoody cloak like the girl (who saved Emma's group).

I saw the spoilers, I'm just hoping he and Emma's group don't meet up right away by some chance. Which I know is kind of hopeless hence the spoilered text.
I just think Emma's much more interesting and he hinders he development.

her*

No.

Ray a shit.

Based on these nearly 50 chapters, I honestly think Emma will not be a protagonist per se, like Naruto, Gon or Deku. I think the three are THE protagonist. Each one represents a part: Norman is the intelligence, his function is to create keikakus. Ray is the edgyness, his function is to distrust everything. And Emma is the heart, her function is to dream and make the reader dream.

I personally think Emma is the face of the series so in all technicality she's the protagonist (hence why Shirai singled her out in the interview and whatnot). But I can see what you mean and I definitely agree with what each one represents.
I just feel like Emma's imperfections make her very interesting compared to the other two. Like said, call it charismatic if you will.

Keep being mad.

I will, thanks for the concern.

please don't compare it to death note
it's nothing like death note

Yeah. Plus, DN is better.

No doubt these people are probably from another plantation company or at least heard about the head GF demons bounty he set for the escapees, probably trying to steal the money and glory from sword demon

t. Normanfag

Emmafag, actually.

>Ray doesn't get captured
>No Norman's point of view

>no Norman for another 30+ chapters

Nice

>no plot device without real personality for another 30+ chapters

I won't deny that but he can't grow a personality beyond "I love Emma" if he doesn't show up properly at all.

Butthurt Normanfag in denial.

Norman was practically the main character in the first 3 volumes. This is long enough to form the minimum personality. And he did not. The boy is a fucking robot. Even this crush for Emma is superficial, I don't feel any love coming from them. It's more like the author says:
>Emma wants to save the children because she is affectionate as a mother (foreshadowing), Ray doesn't want to save anyone because he was abandoned by his mother (foreshadowing), but what about Norman?
>How about the story being just about Emma and Ray?
>No, we need a trio, people love trios. And we need someone to make the decisions too.
>But is not that Emma's job?
>No, Emma's just there to be the contrast between monsters and cute girl.
>Yeah, you're right. Hey, how about saying Norman's doing all this because he likes Emma?
>Oh, good.

I only go for best waifu.

Seriously speaking, I think you really need a break from this series. From what you're saying, I'm fairly sure you're same user who posts something like this in almost every thread and I think it's becoming obvious that maybe the manga's style just isn't for you.
I mean, you're free to do what you want but it's easy to notice that you're frustrated at how the characterization is handled and if any changes occur they probably won't for a while. Norman will be the same, Ray will keep on being perfect and so on. For a while anyway. I know this is Sup Forums but I'm really being honest here: maybe you should put it on hold and binge read later?

Maybe it would help if these characters had some downtime.
Since chapter two, they've had a distinct goal. A lot of mellow or generally calm characters lose signs of a personality when given a task.

You're right. I'll try to control my frustration.

It's cool, happens to everyone.

read the LN it is better

I wonder if Shueisha will decide to publish Shirai's 300-page script as a series of light novels later on.
Why not? It could make some money on the side and promote a possible anime.

What LN?

That Ray x Isabella fanfic

chapter 3 when?

Soon.
All that is really left is for Ray to teach mama the pleasure of being cummed inside, then I do a few rounds of editing and it'll be up.
Again, sorry for the delays.

Sounds excellent.

but they are mother and son

yes, and?

In my defense, I started writing this story before it was revealed they were related, otherwise I would have made incest a prevalent theme throughout the story.

>Mama loses her virginity to her son
Pottery

>Ray x Emma/Anna/Gilda/any other female character becomes canon
>Isabellas own son loses his virginity before her
Wew

Emma is literally perfect.

>implying Ray isn't a faggot
He had Norman hallucinations.

>virgin
What?

Emma is a qt.

She had Ray via IVF.

She was artificially inseminated, user. Sure, she probably lost her hymen when Ray was born, but she never had a good dicking.

How can one girl be so great?

>she probably lost her hymen when Ray was born
1. There's no "probably" there. If a baby's head came out of her vagina, she can kiss that hymen goodbye.

NOT
A
VIRGIN

Shouldn't your shota ass be working with some demons?

>Isabella is a 31 year old virgin
Isn't that wizard levels according to /r9k/?

>There's no "probably" there.
Maybe the demons perform C-sections.

Isabella stronk

I think this is much more likely since they'd want to reduce the risk of death from childbirth as much as possible for their valuable employees and breeders.

What do male breeders even do? Just jack off all day?

>she probably lost her hymen when Ray was born
Is it even worth it to give you people a biology lesson?

They are probably the scientists, and they most likely have the semen drawn out directly and frozen to minimize contamination.

I guess that makes sense. They try and breed for smarter kids so the Mama and scientist combination is logical.
I wonder if they selectively breed though. Do they pick a combination based on someone's weaker qualities and someone who can "cover" for them (or attempt to)? I think that'd be interesting.

After this breakout, they'll be certainly combining the weak to counter the strong to help prevent another breakout.

The Mamas in training all look like they spent a while body building, while the one scientist we've seen didn't look physically strong.

Yeah, that's actually what made me think about this. The scientist looked frail as fuck.
Though I guess there's still a good chance of "failure" considering there's still kids like Norman. Smart, yes, but really weak.

A weak kid has less of a chance of climbing the wall, which Norman managed to do anyway

If someone as frail as him did it I'm sure they'll take measures to tighten security. They can't afford more losses.
But hey, maybe physical strength doesn't matter much when it comes to the brain flavor, who knows.

>They eventually breed hyper-intelligent children who can communicate through telepathy

A-are these the superpowers Emma and the others will eventually get?

Back when the demons started searching for the kids they said "notify everyone around and tell them there is a reward for the kids" and dedicated a full page to it. It's obvious these "helpers" are trying to sell them out.

So could these people have been from the farms too and just somehow got a job with the demons? Guess we'll need to see if mystery girl has a serial number when she uncovers her face.

read chapter 1. WHOLE chapter 1. if you are not intersted in chapter 1, you won enjoy the rest. simple as that.