>>158775142

>Thoughts
Why should I care?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who carea?

not japan fuck off summerfag

Television is dead. Is all about e-celebs.

No one that cares about anime still watches TV.

This is like Toonami threads which aren't anime. Fuck off

>Thoughts?
Who gives a shit? Most people worth their salt have seen Bebop, Eureka Seven and Samurai Champloo. Tokyo Ghoul is just garbage. And nobody fucking watches anime on TV anymore unless it's Toonami or something, and even that doesn't have the impact it once did for tasteless shounenshit-loving westernfags.

Who

My thoughts are that westernfags need to fuck off.

I don't care.

No one fucking cares.

>this is the type of cancer browsing Sup Forums right now
Hang yourself holy shit.

You seem to be lost OP. Allow me to point you in the right direction.
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/

yea lol xD

*dab with u*

It's gotten so much worse lately. All I can do is sage, report, and tell people to fuck off or lurk more.

And nothing of value was acquired.

Sage goes in the options field newfriends. Don't bump the threads

Desecrate the culture more like. This whole "ironic weeb" movement has done much more to damage anime's image here than it has to improve or enrich it.

Don't forget to sage faggot

so it's literally just toonami? they could've carved their own niche among the plebs by showing arthouse bullshit or anything other than the usual action show that have been rerun a million times.

So, they're taking a tiny handful of shows, most of which:

- Anyone who cares has already seen
- Anyone who cares already owns
- Anyone who cares can download
- Have already been broadcast elsewhere, sometimes for years already

Stuff them full of commercials (plus probably slap some other crap on the screen on top of them), stick them late at night, and expect people to watch?

BRILLIANT!

OP here

"i dont care but i need everyone to know i dont care"

Is that really all you guys can muster?

I was expecting "oh that's nice", and nothing else, but you guys really saged me good

You may consider Sup Forums yours but, you're just making it worse and worse to the point where hipster faggots care more about anime than (you)

Sounds like a desperate move from a dying TV station.

>phone poster
>reddit space

>I was expecting "oh that's nice", and nothing else
Then why did you waste your and everyone else's time making this shit thread?
Oh, right, you're hungry for (You)s. Here, have another.

> it worse and worse to the point where hipster faggots care more about anime than (you)
Hipster faggots like you can care about anime all they want, we just don't want them here. How's that so hard to understand? Lurk more.

>faggots prove my point within seconds

Also, wasn't this the channel that replaced the Military Channel?

Not that that was any good, either, basically just reruns of Discover or History Channel shows, but at least it lacked most of the reality bullshit.

Then one day I turned it on and it was some show about gay people smoking weed.

I half expect them to digitally replace Spike's cigarette with a joint, while editing it to make him flaming gay or something.

>I was expecting "oh that's nice", and nothing else
Welcome to your first week on Sup Forums, if you actually lurked, you would've know how no one fucking cares about this type of shit, fucking idiot.

This is the best answer you'll get. Now time to let the thread die.

It's being saged to death already. No harm in carefully informing OP exactly why he's such a massive faggot while it's still alive.

Interesting. I'm not sure if I have VICELAND, but I'll look into it. Ignore the trolls.

Well, it mentions anime, for starters.

And yet, every time some shit happens to nyaa, there are half a dozen threads about it. I could just as easily say that it's just an internet website, it just happens to have anime, and therefore belongs on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Boards have culture to them, they are not just a strict and closed up thing with strict rules
Youd know this if you lurked the fuck more

>B-but muh board culture...
This shouldn't even be a thing. Those that constantly try to push it are cancer.

I agree we should act more like Sup Forums and Sup Forums the greatest and most fun board on Sup Forums.

It evolves naturally and organically over years.
If something is forced too much it usually gets a strong backslash and its forced out.
It should exist because it makes the place feel more like our own and it allows us to detect outsiders.
It also makes the site more fun

You can think whatever you want about the term "board culture" itself, but if you drop the elitism and let outsiders have too much of a say on what should and shouldn't be accepted in your board it inevitably becomes shitposting central. as points out, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even Sup Forums to an extent are good examples of this, and Sup Forums now being the shitposters flagship board.

That's a really bland lineup of shows.

Board culture is the only reason why Sup Forums is not another frog-infested shithole of a board.

Than you Sup Forums I love you.

OP here hopefully for the last time

Board culture is good and Sup Forums wouldn't be Sup Forums without it , but the overall hive mind I see come out of its hole every so often needs to die

So what? Should I change my opinion so it doesnt align with the "hivemind"
No fuck that, we dont care about TV because it attracts the worst type of people, uber casuals that dont know what they are talking about, its why toonami threads were banished to Sup Forums as well.

>Board culture is the only reason why Sup Forums is not another frog-infested shithole of a board.
No, it's moderation that keeps it free of that stuff.

You've got it all backwards, board culture doesn't prevent shitposting, it encourages and excuses it.

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even Sup Forums to an extent are good examples of this, and Sup Forums now being the shitposters flagship board.
If questioned about it, those boards would claim their own board culture as reasons for their shitposting.

"How is this stupid frog meme in any way related to X TV show or movie?"

"Shut up newfag, it's board culture, lurk moar!"

But its the community the one that didnt allow frogshit to fester here by reporting it on masse.

But it's the mods that actually deleted it. Sup Forums isn't the only board with a report function. You can report frogshit on other boards all you want (trust me, I do on a regular basis), and if the mods ignore it, it remains.

But if the anons here embraced frogs or underage memes like dabbing shit like other boards there was no way mods could do anything about it.